Reach of the Empire OOC

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

I’m up?

17 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I’m up?

Yup! Engaged, with a Boost from Hale.

edit to add: Think I’ll flip a DP to Upgrade this one.

Edited by Edgehawk

Right back at you then. And a double aim.

Lightsaber Check : 1eP+3eA+3eB+2eC 2 successes, 4 advantage
p-s.png a-a.png a-s-a.png a-a.png b-s-a.png b--.png b-a.png c--.png c-f-th.png

So how much do I need to KO him and how much can be strain recovery? It can either be 8 or 16.

(Note to self: 12 strain and 8 wounds taken on Drogos)

Edited by Shlambate
8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

So how much do I need to KO him and how much can be strain recovery? It can either be 8 or 16.

To take him down, you’ll need to go with the 16.

16 it is then. And heal two strain.

(10 strain.)

Are we out of structured time? Or is it Hale's turn?

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Are we out of structured time? Or is it Hale's turn?

Hale’s math is correct. Two down, three to go.

AT-TE Initiative :

1. @P-47 Thunderbolt 2s, 1t
  2. Tank Pilot Sgt.Gatz 1s, 3a
  3. Rear gunner Sgt.Hicks 1s, 2a
  4. renegade Sgt.Stapp 1s, 1a
  5. renegade Sgt.Garett 1s
  6. @Shlambate 0s, 1a
Edited by Edgehawk

Then I'd like to spend a Maneuver to pick up the Ion Disruptor, Maneuver to get to the door, Incidental to open it, and Action to shoot at them. No sense just waiting to get shot.

What would be the difficulty on that?

48 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Then I'd like to spend a Maneuver to pick up the Ion Disruptor, Maneuver to get to the door, Incidental to open it, and Action to shoot at them. No sense just waiting to get shot.

What would be the difficulty on that?

They have not committed to entering the passage. There are two troopers visible, (one flanking either side of the passage); partly behind cover (1 Setback). Short range still, so roll versus 1eC, 1eS.

Okay. Are they within Blast range of each other? (you are using the stats for the T-7, right?)

1 minute ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Okay. Are they within Blast range of each other? (you are using the stats for the T-7, right?)

Yes. For Blast purposes, the third trooper (out of sight, assuming he is still back there) would also probably be in range.

Okay: Disrupt their faces! : 2eP+1eA+1eC+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Despair
p-s-s.png p-s-a.png a-s.png c-d.png s-f.png

Aw, I keep coming up 1 Advantage short (aside from the Despair <_< ). Dropping it must have caused an issue... I'd like to pass on a Boost to Drogos.

It has been by intention from the start to treat any disruptor despairs as hull breaches, so narrate accordingly. I know they are only Breach 2, and the AT-TE is Armor 4, from the outside at least... but that’s what Despairs are for, right?

The trooper you hit is still up, but barely.

Edited by Edgehawk
Correction

Well, with Breach 2 and a base damage of 12, that would pass 3, but isn't the AT-TE's armor 4?

Anyway, I'll post IC.

Edited my last post, it's up now.

18 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Well, with Breach 2 and a base damage of 12, that would pass 3, but isn't the AT-TE's armor 4?

Anyway, I'll post IC.

Yes, Armor 4.

Anyone else doing anything? We have just begun the 3rd round of structured time, but concurrent actions are possible, before we move too far ahead.

I think Den is aiming to hang back int he sub for now to avoid getting in trouble this time (and to help out if there is need of escape etc). If he sees a chance to help from there though he'll take it.

@Edgehawk , may I use an Incidental at the end of my turn to shut the hatch again? I know I'm a tad late, but no one else has acted yet.

16 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Then I'd like to spend a Maneuver to pick up the Ion Disruptor, Maneuver to get to the door, Incidental to open it, and Action to shoot at them.

Technically, opening and closing doors generally requires a Maneuver (interacting with environment), so I think opening/firing/closing might be a bit much with your other movements this round.

8 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Technically, opening and closing doors generally requires a Maneuver (interacting with environment), so I think opening/firing/closing might be a bit much with your other movements this round.

Okay. I thought it was an Incidental... My bad.

@bsmith23 Sub has suffered Power Fluctuations Crit from the collision. The ship cannot voluntarily suffer strain for extra maneuvers until repaired.

Coordination : 3eA+3eD 3 successes, 2 threat
a-s.png a-s.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

Wow. I got lucky this time. What to do with the Threat? Just 2 Strain?

Coordination Success with 3 Threat will result in losing either feet or weapon.

Edited by Edgehawk
Correction