Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

5 minutes ago, LTD said:

The planet produces 45 credits a turn. We do not agree that 30 credits a turn is fair compensation.

The Wookiees will then use its production of 45 Credits a turn to *directly* produce ships for PTYLTD, as a matter of keep-in-trust, and supplement it with a further 50 for the cost of Ground Forces on planet.

Those ships however would be tasked initially to the defense of said Planet, and would be turned over only when the occupation has been completed and the Wookiee Objectives have been completed.

Furthermore, the Wookiees are given indemnity as long as said ships are used in the express purpose for the defense of said planet in question. They will not be held accountable for Losses due to potential Enemy actions in the meantime.

So we surrender our 90 credits of ground forces, you use the production of the planet to defend the planet with ships, and any of those ships that are lost are lost forever, and in exchange we get 50 credits?

This is a bad deal.

If you are in a position to take the planet, do so. But there will be no deal with these terms.

Edited by LTD

{16 hours until orders are due}

Edited by LTD

@idjmv and @Bertie Wooster friendly reminder that I'll be sending some forces to (temporarily) hold B3 this turn. Please evacuate your units and issue no-shoot orders.

@Bertie Wooster I'm making preparations for our planet swap on turn 27 (B1, B2, W for C1) and should be able to evacuate those planets to you without problem. I'll know for sure once I see the production value of B3 :)

I'm invading C1 and C2 this turn.

Turn 25 hyperpings: A1, A2, dsA, B3, dsB, C1, C2, dsD, dsE, G1, G2, H1, H2, I1, X, X3.

A brilliant flare of light can be briefly glimpsed across the sector. Ay'Oh'Kay (A1) has been destroyed. 1.6 billion assorted sentients are annihilated; 64 million distinct species are rendered extinct. The price of generally-reviled Ayohkanian Firewine increases one hundredfold. Monuments are constructed, life insurance policies collected on, and a handful of salvage agencies offer debris searches for remains of loved ones, charging anywhere from 4 to 18,000 credits per individual. The A system no longer has 3 planets, and the fleet cap has been reinstated.

I1 has been blockaded by the GNIPians and retaken at the cost of 3GF.

H2 has been blockaded by Proprietary Limited; the GNIPians destroy the Mask of Mandalore the Dreamer. 7 companies of Proprietary Limited infantry are ambushed and overwhelmed by a horde of undead Mandalorians.

G2 has been blockaded by Proprietary Limited. A bombardment destroys 1 credit production.

E has been invaded by the Gungans. No Gungan casualties.

Turn 26 is now live. Orders are due in 48 hours. Awaiting orders from:

@Drasnighta

@idjmv

Orders processed: GNIPs, Bertie Wooster, Fortyinred, LTD.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

@The Jabbawookie what happened at B3 and C1?

I see pings but no details.

Just now, FortyInRed said:

Unless I have made an error, none are publicly required.

9 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@The Jabbawookie what happened at B3 and C1?

You were going to invade B3, correct? Details should be in your PM if you did.

Wesa evacuated B3 and invaded C1.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

You were going to invade B3, correct? Details should be in your PM if you did.

Wesa evacuated B3 and invaded C1.

Yep I've got a PM now. We're good

A1 is peaceful! We have no weapons! You can’t....
Oh. You already did. Well, dang.
Will anyone claim responsibility for this outrageous crime?

@idjmv thank you, I've achieved my goal. I can surrender B3 to you this turn (26).

@Bertie Wooster I'll be able to surrender B1, B2, and W to you on turn 27 as hoped. Will you be able to vacate C1 as well?

1 minute ago, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv thank you, I've achieved my goal. I can surrender B3 to you this turn (26).

@Bertie Wooster I'll be able to surrender B1, B2, and W to you on turn 27 as hoped. Will you be able to vacate C1 as well?

Yesa, wesa can do dat.

2 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

Coolio

On 6/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, The Jabbawookie said:

Turn 26 hyperpings: A2, A3, B1, B2, dsC, E, G1, G2, H2, L2, S, T2.

A 500 point GNIPian fleet attempts to break the 491 point Proprietary Limited blockade of H2. No advantage; the GNIPians are the attacker. A 5 is rolled. The GNIPians lose a Pelta C and a Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette. Proprietary Limited's Executor-II class Star Dreadnought, PLS Saint Crispin, is scarred. Proprietary Limited must retreat.

E is blockaded by Gungan forces. Details pending.

A 499 point URASC fleet assaults A3, which is defended by 497 points of Wookiee forces. No advantage. A 5 is rolled; the URASC loses 2 Raider-1s and a GF, while the Wookiees lose 3 Pelta Cs and a GR75. The URASC SSD Abolisher 's grav well projectors force a second round of combat; the URASC has a -1 attacker's advantage. A 10 is rolled and converted to a 9. Abolisher is scarred; the Wookiees lose 4 VCX-100s. The URASC must retreat.

A 426 point URASC fleet assaults A2, guarded by a 389 point Wookiee fleet. No advantage. An 8 is rolled; the URASC lose a Raider-2, 2 Gozanti-class Cruisers, a Gauntlet squadron and 2 ground forces. The Wookiees lose a GR75, an X-wing squadron, a Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette and a Z-95 squadron. The URASC must retreat.

A 447 point GNIPian fleet attempts to break the 476 point Proprietary Limited blockade of G2. The GNIPians are considered the attacker; no advantage. A 10 is rolled; the GNIPian SSD Titan is scarred, along with a Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette. The GNIPians must retreat. Proprietary Limited loses a Pelta C, and another is scarred. G2 remains blockaded by Proprietary Limited; details pending.

Turn 27 is live, and orders are due in 48 hours. Awaiting orders from:

Orders processed: Fortyinred, Dras, idjmv, LTD, GNIPs, Bertie Wooster. 

Chairman, I am happy to report that we have located and severely damaged the GNIPian Dreadnought, forcing it to withdraw.

Excellent.

In other news, our own dreadnought has engaged the enemy, taken not insubstantial damage, and is currently redeploying to alternative conflict opportunities.

Excellent.

2 hours ago, LTD said:

Chairman, I am happy to report that we have located and severely damaged the GNIPian Dreadnought, forcing it to withdraw.

Excellent.

In other news, our own dreadnought has engaged the enemy, taken not insubstantial damage, and is currently redeploying to alternative conflict opportunities.

Excellent.

Fair's fair, I guess. . . now we both need to destroy the other. . .

@idjmv

URASC forces - your attempts to contest the A system have been valiant but inadequate. Proprietary Limited assets are being reallocated but will not reach A for two turns. When they are in range we will coordinate with your command structure.

@The Jabbawookie can I have a six hour extension please? Out with family and will have my orders tonight

1 minute ago, FortyInRed said:

@The Jabbawookie can I have a six hour extension please? Out with family and will have my orders tonight

Sure thing, enjoy!

Proprietary Limited are curious as to how the family of an evil dictator can cause the progress of time to slow?

This is truly remarkable technology.

1 hour ago, LTD said:

Proprietary Limited are curious as to how the family of an evil dictator can cause the progress of time to slow?

This is truly remarkable technology.

Check the archives for "Freeze Ray" which was developed by our very own Dr. Horrible. Wonderful technology, all things considered, though the use-cases are limited. See, you have to take what you get with evil science. Ask for "Death Star" get "angry Jedi ghosts". You know how it is.

(Realized immediately that should have gone in the OC thread, my bad)

Can you unfreeze time now? People to see, planets to conquer...

40 minutes ago, LTD said:

Can you unfreeze time now? People to see, planets to conquer...

Unfortunately I don’t have access to a computer at the moment. I’ll be home tomorrow morning (~10 hours) and will process first thing. Sorry for the delay.

Turn 27 hyperpings:

Hyperpings: A2, A3, dsA, B1, B2, B3, dsB, C1, dsD, F1, H2, dsH, I1, N1, S, T2, U, X1.

A Gungan fleet assaults F1. 494 A vs 66 D is a -7 attacker's advantage. A 10 is rolled; as the Wookiee force is entirely squadron based, it is unable to retreat and take 100% casualties instead of 75%. A Gungan GRM is scarred. F1 is now blockaded by the Gungans; a bombardment destroys 3 credit production and 1 GF.

As I understand it, G2 is no longer blockaded by Proprietary Limited? G2 has been occupied by Proprietary Limited.

I1 has been blockaded by Proprietary Limited and is successfully invaded at the cost of 2 ground forces.

A 500 point Proprietary Limited fleet assaults a 490 point GNIPian fleet over H2. No advantage; a 12 is rolled. Lured in by the vulnerable GNIPian dreadnought and caught in a devastating ambush, Proprietary Limited loses 5 Pelta Cs, 5 ground forces, 2 commando units, and a Y-wing squadron, and 2 more Pelta Cs are scarred. Proprietary Limited must retreat, and GNIPian Grand Admiral Thera Envillion secures herself a place in the history books.

Turn 28 is now live. Orders are due in 48 hours. Awaiting orders from:

@Bertie Wooster

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@FortyInRed

@idjmv

@Drasnighta

Orders processed: none.