Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

13 minutes ago, idjmv said:

Well i just jumped off B3 and disbanded all my GF for @Bertie Wooster , so talk to him.

Whoops, I didn't realize you did that for me--is the entire B system clear? Or does @FortyInRed occupy some of the planets?

Edited by Bertie Wooster
24 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Whoops, I didn't realize you did that for me--is the entire B system clear? Or does @FortyInRed occupy some of the planets?

I believe Forty has the rest of the B system. Technically i still own planet B3, the GF will only disband once you invade. I can change that however. Depends on @FortyInRed and what he wants to do.

OK. @FortyInRed can invade B3 this turn; I'll just wait in dsC this turn, and then I'll invade C1 and C2 next turn. I should only need them for 1 turn I think.

After that, maybe I'll try to see if Forty will let me take over the B system for one turn.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
6 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

OK. @FortyInRed can invade B3 this turn; I'll just wait in dsC this turn, and then I'll invade C1 and C2 next turn. I should only need them for 1 turn I think.

After that, maybe I'll try to see if Forty will let me take over the B system for one turn.

@idjmv I can arrive at B3 on turn 25. That should give you two turns to build something big :)

You still haven't said what you want in exchange?

@Bertie Wooster TBH our people still mourn the loss of Clydesdale. Any chance that I could trade you B1 (7) B2 (4) and W (27) for C1 in future?

That would be close to an even swap today as far as credit production goes, and I'm working on repairing the infrastructure damaged on W as we speak, which would make it an even closer swap. LMK?

Edited by FortyInRed
1 hour ago, FortyInRed said:

You still haven't said what you want in exchange  ?

Uhh we dont know yet. We probably wont need anything.

If no one is taking B3 this turn, we'll temporarily take it in exchange for the temporary loss of C1.

20 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

@Bertie Wooster TBH our people still mourn the loss of Clydesdale. Any chance that I could trade you B1 (7) B2 (4) and W (27) for C1 in future?

That would be close to an even swap today as far as credit production goes, and I'm working on repairing the infrastructure damaged on W as we speak, which would make it an even closer swap. LMK?

Sure. Could we make the trade with turn 27 orders?

@GhostofNobodyInParticular Production finishes this turn and the Wookies will evac G1 then.

(This was a personal miscalculation on my part)

@Drasnighta @idjmv Just a reminder that orders are due in a couple hours.

@Bertie Wooster so you will take B3 this turn?

20 minutes ago, idjmv said:

@Bertie Wooster so you will take B3 this turn?

Yes.

10 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Sure. Could we make the trade with turn 27 orders?

That works. I go to C1 on 27, you go to W et al on 27?

@idjmv and @Bertie Wooster ps that I'll be arriving at B3 next turn (25) via dsC this turn (24).

Edited by FortyInRed

Turn 24 hyperpings: A1, B3, dsC, C1, dsF, I2, I3, K2, N1, Z.

GNIPian and PL fleets clash over Iota (I2.) 812 points PL attackers, 1127 points GNIPian defenders. +1 defender's advantage. A 5 is rolled and converted to a 6; Proprietary Limited loses 2 Pelta Cs, 3 Y-wings, a Z-95 squadron, 2GF and a Commando Unit. The GNIPians lose 4 Pelta Cs.

Proprietary Limited must retreat.

341xa8.gif

A 649 point URASC fleet clashes with a 772 point Wookiee fleet over the Proprietary Limited world of A1. The URASC will be considered the attacker. No advantage. A 9 is rolled; the URASC lose an ISD2, a Gauntlet squadron, a GSD1 and a GSD2. The Wookiees lose 2 Pelta Cs and a Y-wing squadron.

The URASC must retreat. A1 is now blockaded by the Wookiees; no bombardment or invasion is attempted.

The GNIPian world of Ioanni (I3) is now blockaded by Proprietary Limited. It is successfully invaded with no PL casualties.

An 18 point Gungan force bumps into a 62 point ELE defense fleet over Z. Due to mutual hold fire orders, the Gungan force must retreat.

Turn 15 is now live. Orders are due in 48 hours.

Awaiting orders from:

@FortyInRed

@idjmv

@Bertie Wooster

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Orders processed: none.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
2 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

GNIPian and PL fleets clash over Iota (I2.) 987 points PL attackers, 1127 points GNIPian defenders.

What was the result?

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular
Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

What was the result?

Editing as I go, these battles are huge.

Proprietary Limited thanks the Wookies for coming to defence of our world of A1...

Was it URASC or ELE at Z? :huh:

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Was it URASC or ELE at Z? :huh:

ELE, sorry.

I've made a few errors with the battle over I2. They have been corrected.

9 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I've made a few errors with the battle over I2. They have been corrected.

Could you correct it again so that I win?

4 minutes ago, LTD said:

Could you correct it again so that I win?

After the defender's bonus, you have 655 651 points in orbit to the GNIPian's 887.

However, I've added 4 points to your casualties so they're in better proportion with those of the GNIPians.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
6 hours ago, LTD said:

Proprietary Limited thanks the Wookies for coming to defence of our world of A1...

Proprietary Limited is advised that the Wookiee's economic experts find there is far more profit for all involved if Proprietary Limited willingly cedes A1 to the University for a minimum of 3 consecutive turns, with an option to extend further as required - as the A System is now the focus of the Wookiee efforts.

Generous stock options are presented to any PTY LTD corporate executives and staffers who would be leaving their posts in this regard.

However, it must be stated that this is a very time limited offer and thus, negotiation time is severely limited.

Well, there are at least 90 credits worth of Ground Forces on the planet. The planet itself is rich in resources and production.

We would be open to an offer in the vicinity of 300 Credits worth of ships to surrender the planet to our Noble Wookie Friends.

3 minutes ago, LTD said:

Well, there are at least 90 credits worth of Ground Forces on the planet. The planet itself is rich in resources and production.

We would be open to an offer in the vicinity of 300 Credits worth of ships to surrender the planet to our Noble Wookie Friends.

The Wookiees would consider 30 credits per turn that the planet is directly occupied by the Wookiee forces, to be paid in a mix of smaller increments and a balloon payment at the end of the occupation.

The planet produces 45 credits a turn. We do not agree that 30 credits a turn is fair compensation.