Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

3 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Only that I am wrong. Thanks for checking, fixed.

Welp there goes the hope that a SSD decided to make a surprise appearance and surrender to the ELE at Z

1 minute ago, FortyInRed said:

Welp there goes the hope that a SSD decided to make a surprise appearance and surrender to the ELE at Z

Still better than one appearing and not surrendering... 🙂

@idjmv @FortyInRed We, Gungans and Naboo, are jumping off of C1, and onto X1, this turn as agreed.

But as I've mentioned before, I don't think this agreement helps us all achieve the mission we're after.

@FortyInRed Do you own Z? Mind if we visit? We're trying to visit the 4 corners of the system.

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@idjmv @FortyInRed We, Gungans and Naboo, are jumping off of C1, and onto X1, this turn as agreed.

But as I've mentioned before, I don't think this agreement helps us all achieve the mission we're after.

Yeah I've been thinking about it too and I don't see that it makes as much sense as I first thought. I'd like to keep X1 just from a logistics standpoint and I think you're right that it won't help you with that objective.

Maybe it's best to come to individual agreements. Maybe you and @idjmv come to an agreement regarding C this turn and I come to an agreement with @idjmv regarding B in future.

Yes, your welcome at Z if in exchange I come to S at some point in the future?

Please bring only a small visiting party. We don't have enough spots on the Evil Laboratory tour for a full continent.

@idjmv What do you think? I could jump ships and GF off of C1 for this turn, and you could invade. Then I could jump on C1 and C2 the next turn? Then jump off again?

5 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@idjmv What do you think? I could jump ships and GF off of C1 for this turn, and you could invade. Then I could jump on C1 and C2 the next turn? Then jump off again?

Why not. Lets do it.

Turn 23 hyperpings: dsA, dsB, B1, dsC,C1, dsF, I1, J, K1, N1, T1 (I think that's it?)

A 747 PL fleet assaults I1 and the 240 point GNIPian force defending it. A 5 is rolled and converted to a 0; the GNIPians lose all 4 Pelta Cs and I1 is blockaded. Proprietary Limited successfully invades the planet, losing 3 GF in the process.

A 36 point Gungan fleet encounters a 441 point ELE fleet over X1. Both sides have hold fire orders in place; the Gungans must retreat.

C1 is now blockaded by the URASC. Details pending.

80 Locust drones destroy an ELE TIE fighter squadron over B1. Before his death, the legendary ace Palvius "Crosshair" Klempt fires on a strangely patterned locust near the rear of the formation, which will be suspected one day to be a brood queen forced from hiding. Robbed of all organization, the locusts begin tearing each other apart in a storm of claws and mandibles. Similar scenes repeat across the galaxy...

The Malarian Brood has been eradicated.

Turn 24 is now live. Orders will be due in 48 hours. To not lose momentum, I will be keeping better track now and adhering to a somewhat stricter deadline.

Awaiting orders from:

@Drasnighta

@idjmv

Orders processed: none.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

@idjmv We meant to go to X3 instead of X1, but it seems our change of orders came too late. Didn't mean to bother you.

Edit: We meant @FortyInRed ...

Edited by Bertie Wooster

The Hyperping at N should be N1.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

"Proprietary Limited is interested in acquiring your planets. Our offer is 29% of our voting stock. Those are our terms. Best Regards, etc."

Farewell Malarian Brood!

(good game @Ardaedhel - thanks for joining the fun)

3 hours ago, LTD said:

. @GhostofNobodyInParticular

"Proprietary Limited is interested in acquiring your planets. Our offer is 29% of our voting stock. Those are our terms. Best Regards, etc."

We are intrigued. Tell us more.

@Drasnighta have you cleared the planet? Also, we could use your help against our new enemy. . .

@idjmv Let us know if you're jumping off C1 and C2, or if we should wait until next turn to invade.

52 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@Drasnighta have you cleared the planet? Also, we could use your help against our new enemy. . .

Enemy? No no! Opportunity!

9 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@idjmv We meant to go to X3 instead of X1, but it seems our change of orders came too late. Didn't mean to bother you.

Edit: We meant @FortyInRed ...

Thanks. I'm glad that we both have no shoot - no harm no foul.

9 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

80 Locust drones destroy an ELE TIE fighter squadron over B1. Before his death, the legendary ace Palvius "Crosshair" Klempt fires on a strangely patterned locust near the rear of the formation, which will be suspected one day to be a brood queen forced from hiding. Robbed           of all organization, the locusts begin tearing each  other apart in a storm of claws and mandibles. Similar scenes repeat across the galaxy...

From a production standpoint, should I treat this as a blockade (in progress units are destroyed) or as a battle I narrowly won (with zero survivors)

4 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@idjmv Let us know if you're jumping off C1 and C2, or if we should wait until next turn to invade.

We will jump off both planets this turn.

@Bertie Wooster

Also are you disbanding your GF at C1?

Just now, idjmv said:

@Bertie Wooster

Also are you disbanding your GF at C1?

I removed all 6 GF from the planet; they came off C1 with my ships.

14 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I removed all 6 GF from the planet; they came off C1 with my ships.

I see. @The Jabbawookie didn’t get the memo then.

Just now, idjmv said:

I see. @The Jabbawookie didn’t get the memo then.

I'll PM him to see what can be done.

@idjmv what would be the price for letting me occupy B3 for a turn in pursuit of that objective?

6 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

From a production standpoint, should I treat this as a blockade (in progress units are destroyed) or as a battle I narrowly won (with zero survivors  )

Narrowly won.

@idjmv We resolved it. My GF are moved off of C1. Feel free to invade the planet now.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
47 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv what would be the price for letting me occupy B3 for a turn in pursuit of that objective?

Well i just jumped off B3 and disbanded all my GF for @Bertie Wooster , so talk to him.