Conquerors of the Paellos Sector: IC [Players Only]

By The Jabbawookie, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

World: Y1

Authentication code: Ion bacta

@Bertie Wooster your forces on W are able to decrypt part of an encrypted signal sent between the units blockading W. It appears to be a hologram is an older gentleman with early signs of emphasima who clearly neglected his nightly face cream ritual jabbering on about "whitnissing the power of his battlestation". Whatever that means.

Just then, a brilliant explosion rocks W.

It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

22 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@Bertie Wooster your forces on W are able to decrypt part of an encrypted signal sent between the units blockading W. It appears to be a hologram is an older gentleman with early signs of emphasima who clearly neglected his nightly face cream ritual jabbering on about "whitnissing the power of his battlestation". Whatever that means.

Just then, a brilliant explosion rocks W.

It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

xWQp4jH.jpg

@The Jabbawookie can you confirm that Wajda was destroyed?

39 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@The Jabbawookie can you confirm that Wajda was destroyed?

Wajda has not been destroyed.

The ELE Planetary Assault Dropship plummets toward Wajda's surface hidden among the falling debris of starfighters. It carries only a 30-kilo baradium charge, an unsuspecting pilot handpicked for blind obedience, and a large, matte-black crate. Too late, antiaircraft batteries try and fail to get a lock. A safe landing is unimportant anyway; 14 seconds after the dropship's turbofans ease it into an abandoned plaza, it detonates. Bizarre, gibbering specters flood from the earth-shattering fireball...

Wajda has been overrun by mad Jedi spirits. All ground forces present are destroyed, along with 10 credit production.

Edited by The Jabbawookie
4 hours ago, LTD said:

World: Y1

Authentication code: Ion bacta

9 hours ago, idjmv said:

Deal.

Planet: L2

Authentication Code: Gamma epsilon

Both are verified codes.

57 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Wajda has not been destroyed.

The ELE Planetary Assault Dropship plummets toward Wajda's surface hidden among the falling debris of starfighters. It carries only a 30-kilo baradium charge, an unsuspecting pilot handpicked for blind obedience, and a large, matte-black crate. Too late, antiaircraft batteries try and fail to get a lock. A safe landing is unimportant anyway; 14 seconds after the dropship's turbofans ease it into an abandoned plaza, it detonates. Bizarre, gibbering specters flood from the earth-shattering fireball...

Wajda has been overrun by mad Jedi spirits. All ground forces present are destroyed, along with 10 credit production.

Wajda is now neutral, correct?

Just now, FortyInRed said:

Wajda is now neutral, correct?

Correct.

....and the highlight tonight on the Evil News Network, crowds have spontaneously taken to the streets in celebration all across Xenophon Prime in response to the League's first successful use of a Weapon Of Mass Destruction against a someone other than themselves.

Evil scientists were seen crying tears of joy and hugging one another, shortly after being seen stealing lollipops from toddlers.

One resident remarked "it's just so refreshing to see another world gripped by terror. I don't know what I would do if I felt confident that tomorrow wouldn't bring some grissly accident or "accidental" chemical weapons test. The freedom and surety would just be terrifying."

Another added "evil force ghosts! Who would have thought it!"

In other news, The Bad Horse has been nominated as Horse of the Year for the 13th straight year after scoring an astounding 22 goals in the annual Celebrity Football Match to raise money for children suffering from a lack of access to dangerous chemicals and pointy objects....

Owing to the challenges posed by both current missions, Are You Not Entertained? has been replaced.

New mission: You're a Monster

Bombard three worlds until they lose all credit production.

Edit: Your own worlds are eligible for this mission.

Turn 21 Hyperpings: dsC, C1, D3, E, K2, L1, L2, L3, M, N2, W, Y1

A 494 point Gungan fleet appears over C1 and annihilates the 31 point ELE force defending, taking no casualties in the process. Clydesdale the Greater is now blockaded; Gungan forces invade successfully, losing 14 GF in the process.

A 313 point ELE force attempts to assault Tati (T2) and encounters a 497 point Gungan fleet defending; a 12 is rolled and converted to a 14. The ELE fleet is entirely destroyed, along with 3GF aboard transports.

Tarkovsky (T1) remains blockaded by the ELE.

A 483 point GNIPian force detroys 51 Locust drones over H1 with no casualties, completely clearing the world of infestation.

12 Locust Drones attempt to assault L2 and get a truly nasty surprise; 463 points of PL forces destroy them with no casualties.

100 Locust Drones assault a 117 point Wookiee militia over D3. A 6 is rolled; 20 Locusts and 2 VCXs are destroyed. The Malarian Brood must retreat.

Infested worlds: G1, D3.

Turn 22 is now live. Orders are due in 48 hours. Awaiting orders from:

@Drasnighta

Bertie Wooster (revision)

Orders processed: LTD, idjmv, GNIPs, Fortyinred.

12 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

A 494 point Gungan fleet appears over C1 and annihilates the 31 point ELE force defending, taking no casualties in the process. Clydesdale the Greater is now blockaded; details pending.

A 313 point ELE force attempts to assault Tati (T2) and encounters a 497 point Gungan fleet defending; a 12 is rolled and converted to a 14. The ELE fleet is entirely destroyed, along with 3GF aboard transports.

All warfare is based on deception. ~ Sun-Tzu

28 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

All warfare is based on deception. ~ Sun-Tzu

Yeah safe to say that didn't work out like I was hoping.

I figured you'd be hitting one of my worlds pretty hard and had to make a decision on where to make a stand. It is what it is.

Not happy at the loss of my raiding fleet. At least I know which on of the "T" planets matters now.

Edited by FortyInRed
Additional complaining

@LTD and @Drasnighta if it is not too much to ask, would you be willing to share a list of the planets you control, so that I won't inadvertently stumble onto them as I send out my fleets to search the wider sector? Wookies, you now have two worlds being infested, and that means their Cred production is being reduced each turn. I imagine G1 is severely depreciated by now. Do you need assistance clearing your worlds? And, if so, would you mind lending us some compensation for our aid and risk-taking? We yearn for our ancestral home of G1, no matter what state it is currently in.

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

Proprietary Limited holds the J and K systems as well as all systems south.

Encroachment on our territory is not in your terms of service.

Our priority must be the elimination of the Malarian Brood. Noble Wookies - do you require assistance?

Does anyone have an access code for C1, or any of my other worlds?

A confirmed sighting of a Super Star Destroyer raises questions across the sector. Research efforts, notably involving Kashyyyk University and the Evil League of Evil's Diabolical Grand Library, indicate the Paellos Sector was once used as a testing ground for experimental dreadnought refits. Headed by Moff Evidia Garis, the massive, secluded project was cut short when its leader and most informed parties perished over Endor, leaving a production run of at least eight prototypes lost and forgotten.

[This event triggers when more than half the players present have sighted a Super Star Destroyer.]

4 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Does anyone have an access code for C1, or any of my other worlds?

I do. But I don't really want to tell you, so I'd need some serious compensation.

18 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@idjmv and @Bertie Wooster perhaps there is some way we can come to an agreement here. We all occupy parts of three systems.

Idjmv shares C with Bertie (one each)

Forty shares B with idjmv (two and one)

Bertie shares X with forty (two and one)

What if we agree to cease hostilities and a planet swap so we all get a system and achieve this objective?

For example, I give Bertie X1, Bertie gives idjmv C1, idjmv gives Forty B3.

14 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Not a bad idea. I would have to change my orders, which I've submitted. But if idjmv is cool with it, I'm cool with it.

The objective requires us to take over two new systems, though, not just one. We would only be halfway through the objective if we did it this way.

Just now, idjmv said:

Yea im cool with it. I was gonna attack C1, but i havnt done any of my orders yet so I guess we are all clear.

I can change my orders, move off of C1 this turn, and move onto X1.

Additionally, I will be removing the fleet cap over all 3 planet systems. Bombardments still max at 5 dice.

19 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I can change my orders, move off of C1 this turn, and move onto X1.

Hold off this for this turn, then proceed next turn.

24 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Additionally, I will be removing the fleet cap over all 3 planet systems. Bombardments still max at 5 dice.

image.jpeg.cd11624c574701d06b62036892583191.jpeg

25 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Bombs away!

9 minutes ago, idjmv said:

Hold off this for this turn, then proceed next turn.

Understood.

@FortyInRed can you move off of T1 this turn?