Futile Resistance OOC

By Stormbourne, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

25 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

She's not experimenting with the 'buff' spice from the books just 'recreational' stuff.

okay that's the kind of thing i want when you describe the effects of your unique spice, if it's just to make pretty pretty lights and wash away fear that i can work with and as such my interpretation is benefits of confidence talent and +2 blue on cool

as such the difficulty to correctly make this is U0smrha.png O51ag5q.png O51ag5q.png with vZaIPos.png vZaIPos.png since you've had a few months time to tinker with this batch

: 1eP+2eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat

p-a.png a-s.png a-s.png b-s.png b-s.png c-f-f.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

This what you mean? Is success good or bad here? ._.

Just now, SithArissa said:

: 1eP+2eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat

p-a.png a-s.png a-s.png b-s.png b-s.png c-f-f.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

This what you mean? Is success good or bad here? ._.

yes it is, that depends on how you approach this

i'll say that not all of what you wanted is present in the batch, two threats have added a negative element to the concoction, to find out what is missing and what has been added you'll have to study this selonian

I’m confused because of the lack of IC narrative posts from GM.

is lance still in the same room with us? If not, is the engine room adjacent to the room with the cell doors? Where did the Selonian go?

i want to post Ic but don’t have information.

8 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

I’m confused because of the lack of IC narrative posts from GM.

is lance still in the same room with us? If not, is the engine room adjacent to the room with the cell doors? Where did the Selonian go?

i want to post Ic but don’t have information.

fixed

Use character names rather than players unless you are quoting on the forums. Might get more confused if we ever run into an edgy sith for example.

Edited by SithArissa
8 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

Use character names rather than players unless you are quoting on the forums. Might get more confused if we ever run into an edgy sith for example.

how did you know my stripper name?

11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Catching his breath, Lance looks around the engine room. "You can run away.. but I bet I can get you to come back.."

Great, Lance.. Now you're talking to yourself.. and this is a terrible idea, for the record...

"Hmm.. Not sure what it is, but it looks important.."

Taking aim with the blaster, he steps back and fires, wincing as he looks away. Not too important, though, I hope...

your...shooting...the engine?

37 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

your...shooting...the engine?

Aw, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen? Never mind...

Yeah, he shoots something. Not a power cylinder or anything that looks like it will go all explodey... But yeah. Trying to do some damage. Not in a hurry to be sold into slavery by a rat.

46 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Aw, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen? Never mind...

Yeah, he shoots something. Not a power cylinder or anything that looks like it will go all explodey... But yeah. Trying to do some damage. Not in a hurry to be sold into slavery by a rat.

if you f up this i am going to murder you

roll against U0smrha.png U0smrha.png

Ihaveabadfeelingaboutthis... : 3eA+1eB+2eC 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s-s.png a-s.png a-a.png b-a.png c-f-f.png c--.png

Edited by Edgehawk
Ranged Light w/aim
1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Ihaveabadfeelingaboutthis... : 3eA+1eB+2eC 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s-s.png a-s.png a-a.png b-a.png c-f-f.png c--.png

good you didn't blow the ship in fact it doesn't seem like anything has happened

Just now, Stormbourne said:

good you didn't blow the ship in fact it doesn't seem like anything has happened

Okay...

I was trying to do some damage.. I made a successful check.. I didn't screw the pooch and blow the ship up...

Did my Action produce any effect? If it didn't, Lance will just keep shooting **** until something does happen.

33 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Okay...

I was trying to do some damage.. I made a successful check.. I didn't screw the pooch and blow the ship up...

Did my Action produce any effect? If it didn't, Lance will just keep shooting **** until something does happen.

well you can see that the bolt has hit the engines but your not sure what effect it has had, **** your not even sure which engine you hit sub light or hyperdrive if you where aiming for them

plus you did 7 personal damage against a ship

Edited by Stormbourne

@Stormbourne

Is Pamalyn able to make it to the engine room, does she know where Lance went or do I have to make a perception check or another skill check to decipher that?

If she knows where Lance went, then she will follow him into the Engine Room. (Not a big fan of splitting the party).

Also, your last two posts in the IC thread are in OOC format. Arissa is right. It does get confusing.

I had the same question about whether we can go to the engine room.

I'm pretty sure you all observed the Selonian fleeing and Lance following, and could follow after. Judging from the ship's layout (posted in the IC), it would be tough to get lost.

1 hour ago, Sincereagape said:

@Stormbourne

Is Pamalyn able to make it to the engine room, does she know where Lance went or do I have to make a perception check or another skill check to decipher that?

If she knows where Lance went, then she will follow him into the Engine Room. (Not a big fan of splitting the party).

Also, your last two posts in the IC thread are in OOC format. Arissa is right. It does get confusing.

It's not to hard to tell where Lance is do to the sound of guns shots

@btmaja

Zeec are you following Pam?

Hi stormy,

few questions...

1. Is the engine on? Meaning are we docked somewhere or in flight?

2. Can we tell what type of ship we are on? I’m guessing corvette.

3. Anyway someone can take control of the ship from the engine room?

thanks!!

7 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

Hi stormy,

few questions...

1. Is the engine on? Meaning are we docked somewhere or in flight?

2. Can we tell what type of ship we are on? I’m guessing corvette.

3. Anyway someone can take control of the ship from the engine room?

thanks!!

well the still humming but the window is the dead give away as it's stars outside

O51ag5q.png O51ag5q.png O51ag5q.png education/mechanics check

in what way?

Initiative?

41 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Initiative?

if shooting starts yes but you still have other options

54 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

if shooting starts yes but you still have other options

Well that's the thing.. If Lance can get the drop on him, he's going to shoot. If not , he'll parley.

To him, we're merchandise. To Lance, he's a scum flesh merchant who needs to die.. unless.. I'll post IC.

At this point, would it be Cool for Initiative?