Futile Resistance OOC

By Stormbourne, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

4 hours ago, Stormbourne said:

Fact yes

Apologies. I misinterpreted Sincere's roll, and thus your response.

if no one is perusing the guard combat is over. speak no or forever hold your peace

I can't, since I'm still in my cell. I'll defer to the others.

Pamalyn will not be pursing the Selonian. She wants to regroup. She'll free Zeec (Btmaja) if combat is over.

6 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Pamalyn will not be pursing the Selonian. She wants to regroup. She'll free Zeec (Btmaja) if combat is over.

with dashtha @SithArissa going after her spice that leaves lance @Edgehawk so edge peruse or stay?

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

that leaves lance @Edgehawk so edge peruse or stay?

If I go there will be trouble..

And if I stay it will be double...

Pursue!

35 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

If I go there will be trouble..

And if I stay it will be double...

Pursue!

IC it then, and @Edgehawk a athletics against O51ag5q.png 9lF5EOT.png 9lF5EOT.png

Edited by Stormbourne
had to find the difficulty

silver lining the weaselly bastard is now a guinea pig, what are the benefits you where looking to create with this batch (i'll then have you roll to see how how many are present and what side effects there may be)

@Stormbourne keep OOC and IC separate, please.

The goal of all Dashthas spice research is to make a commercially viable non addictive strain of spice. In the old PBP it was established that most failed samples resulted in respiratory failure. Not instant death but in a few minutes. Maybe roll a red dice to see a result.

1 hour ago, SithArissa said:

@Stormbourne keep OOC and IC separate, please.

The goal of all Dashthas spice research is to make a commercially viable non addictive strain of spice. In the old PBP it was established that most failed samples resulted in respiratory failure. Not instant death but in a few minutes. Maybe roll a red dice to see a result.

indeed sorry 'bout that

the way im gonna treat your spice kit is as a deus ex machina capable of doing anything with reason given you have time to prepare it, so yes what would you like this batch to do?

Athletics : 2eA+1eD+2eS 2 failures
a--.png a-a.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s--.png

Okay, so the weasel got away. Incidental to draw a stimpack from military belt pouch, maneuver to apply.

***Edit: This is assuming my rocket boots were detected and removed (they were my "unique personal item"); otherwise, I'd fire them up in the pursuit.***

Edited by Edgehawk
Rocket boots?!
2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Athletics : 2eA+1eD+2eS 2 failures
a--.png a-a.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s--.png

Okay, so the weasel got away. Incidental to draw a stimpack from military belt pouch, maneuver to apply.

yes you find your self in the engine room taking a breather to do all that

5 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

\Edit: This is assuming my rocket boots were detected and removed (they were my "unique personal item"); otherwise, I'd fire them up in the pursuit.

all unique items are on the ship but not on your person

Is there a way to recruit one more player? Maybe a combat character?

6 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Is there a way to recruit one more player? Maybe a combat character?

If you got a friend our final spot is still open

@Stormbourne Are you meaning the stuff the guard smoked or a new batch?

4 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

@Stormbourne Are you meaning the stuff the guard smoked or a new batch?

the stuff he smoked

Oh, lets have him drop dead of heart attack then.

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

Oh, lets have him drop dead of heart attack then.

i do believe i made the restriction of within reason

yes, and?

Just now, SithArissa said:

yes, and?

What would the benefits be if you smoked it?

if it was working as intended he wouldn't become addicted to it.

Just now, SithArissa said:

if it was working as intended he wouldn't become addicted to it.

I'm just gonna roll randomly on one of the known spices for now but in future you can describe what the effects are before hand

3 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

I'm just gonna roll randomly on one of the known spices for now but in future you can describe what the effects are before hand

from the old PBP

Dashtha turned and pulled a datapad from a table. Tapping through she repeated the information verbatim while her eyes flicked between the small screen and the duros.

"Ehmmm, samples 34c were administerd to our most recent....... volunteers......... the humans among them developed skin lesinos within 16 minutes and respiratory functions were impaired in 27. 4 of 6 succumbed to the effects. After effects are still being observed. The twi'lek produced no visible symptoms but also encountered failing respiratory function after 27 minutes. Timing of the symptom being within a few seconds within separate species interesting - investigate further. 2 of the 3 succumbed to their symptoms. The Zabrak developed........"

9 hours ago, SithArissa said:

from the old PBP

Dashtha turned and pulled a datapad from a table. Tapping through she repeated the information verbatim while her eyes flicked between the small screen and the duros.

"Ehmmm, samples 34c were administerd to our most recent....... volunteers......... the humans among them developed skin lesinos within 16 minutes and respiratory functions were impaired in 27. 4 of 6 succumbed to the effects. After effects are still being observed. The twi'lek produced no visible symptoms but also encountered failing respiratory function after 27 minutes. Timing of the symptom being within a few seconds within separate species interesting - investigate further. 2 of the 3 succumbed to their symptoms. The Zabrak developed........"

so this selonian has taken a hit of gunjack fun

On 3/20/2019 at 8:19 AM, Stormbourne said:

so this selonian has taken a hit of gunjack fun

She's not experimenting with the 'buff' spice from the books just 'recreational' stuff.