Futile Resistance OOC

By Stormbourne, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@SithArissa @Sincereagape @btmaja

who is in the engine room?

who is in the medical room, alone with the captain and many many sharp pointy objects?

who is at the bridge with lance?

Will have followed onto the bridge.

Heading to the bridge.

I'm gonna drop outta this. I'm not really in a good place and don't really want to play multiple games right now. Sorry.

1 minute ago, SithArissa said:

I'm gonna drop outta this. I'm not really in a good place and don't really want to play multiple games right now. Sorry.

all good, i hope **** sorts it self out quick fast, if you wish to jump back in at a latter date i'm more then happy for you to do so

I'm headed to the bridge as well.

so everyone's at the bridge you all hear the thump of ships docking together, what do you do?

I was under the impression that it was too late to do much of anything. Neither violence nor coercion were successful in preventing the docking, so I guess we're just waiting for the hatch to open. Maybe we'll be better at killing or talking to the Sisters.

8 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I was under the impression that it was too late to do much of anything. Neither violence nor coercion were successful in preventing the docking, so I guess we're just waiting for the hatch to open. Maybe we'll be better at killing or talking to the Sisters.

yea im gonna admit i this is a fixed event in this campaign

@Sincereagape has your friend seen my response?

has everyone died?