Masks Of Nyarlathotep By Orendil

By stevenbaker, in Fan Creations

I've been looking for this fan-made creation for a few days now and the only site that seems to have it is one I can't upload, for some reason. Can someone send me a link or maybe pm or e-mail me the file? The Dropbox file seems to have been deleted and the other site has it on a .rar file, which I always have trouble opening.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I was able to come across the board on BGG, but none of those links to the actual game work.

Steve

Welcome to the internet, Steven.
If you're asking someone here to help, it's a very good idea to provide the links of resources you're referring to.
Why do you want someone (probably multiple people) to spend time to search for a thing when you already have it opened on your browser?

On 2/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, stevenbaker said:

and the other site has it on a .rar file, which I always have trouble opening.

I can open it for you and upload a zipped version, if you provide the link to the file.

the only site that seems to have it is one I can't upload download, for some reason.

If you don't know the reason, then maybe I would be able to download it, if you provide the link to the file.

Masks Of Nyarlathotep By Orendil Ornendil

For some reason the google wasn't able to guess that this is a typo and barely returned any results when I searched for "Masks Of Nyarlathotep By Orendil". I found out the correct spelling by chance.
For other readers, here's the expansion in question . But I failed to find any download links in that thread.

Edited by tsuma534

Thanks for the reply tsuma54. The reason for the delay in responding was that I was even having trouble locating this thread again.

I was finally able to open the file I was talking about, which is over on Arkham Central, but that was an expansion for Eldritch Horror. I'm pretty sure that the one created by Ornendil is for Arkham Horror, but I have been unable to locate it. He has a long discussion about it here: https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/290671-masks-of-nyarlathotep-by-orendil/

It looks like the images have been deleted or at least I click on the icons and nothing happens. I've put together a few of the fan-created expansions and this one is mentioned on one of the cards, I think in Door to Saturn (Africa), if I'm not mistaken, and I became curious about possibly adding it to my collection.

I thought perhaps Ornendil was still around and could provide me with a link or maybe Julia would see this and respond. She was very active with Arkham Horror at one time and was very much engaged in the above discussion.

Now that I know where to find this thread, my responses won't be so delayed; although, I do use the library and have a limited amount of time allotted to me here.

Steve

I haven't seen that particular thread before, but when I click the link, it sends me to megaupload, which I understand was shut down.

Before I made an account, I clicked on her profile. I see now that the only way a pm menu item shows up is if you're signed in.

I'll give her a try.

Thanks again for the responses and effort.

Steve

Well, I just tried to pm her and got a disclaimer that she can't receive messages, unless I'm doing it wrong.

Steve

Steven, I have all the files. PM me your email, and I'll send you everything with wetransfer

Julea

On 3/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, Julia said:

Julia, I sent my e-mail address last night. When I pm you, I get a disclaimer that you can't receive messages, so I'm not sure it's there. If you didn't get it, let me know and I can create a one-time account and post that e-mail address here. Thanks again.

Steve,

no message received. Please contact me on BoardGameGeek: you can find me there as Scarlet Witch

Steve,

I managed to send you my email address via PM of this site. I hope you can get the mail and reach out :)

Hi, Julia

I'm no long on BBG, since I refuse to sign that four-page manifesto, but I do have a g-mail account that I never use, so I'll just post that here with no worries.

[email protected]

Thanks for keeping up-to-date in helping me out.