Star Wars: For the Empire! OOC

By Von3679, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

2 hours ago, Arina_1 said:

I have a cool idea. As he is a spy. He is a loyal Imperial subject raised on a core world, he is fully indoctrined and believes serving the Empire and the Emperor is the highest service one can do in the galaxy. He has been trained in the art of social infiltration and he has a special talent for slicing. He has been placed in the brig as part of his cover story, so it looks as though he is working for the Empire under duress but in reality, it is an attempt to get a rebel cell to recruit him into their ranks. He will do whatever it takes to plant evidence that he is secretly undermining the Empire in the hopes that it will get the attention of a rebel cell. Does that work?

Sure! Sounds good :)

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

Alright! So for gunners and pilots, prepare to roll initiative for soace battle! For ground combat, please load yourselves onto the walkers/troop carriers(either is fine, its just narrative sections) and initiative checks should be coming in about one or two more posts! :)

Initiative is cool btw

Initiative, cool : 2eA+1eP 1 success, 4 advantage
a-s.png a-a-a.png p-a-a.png

@Arina_1 , please ask that qn here as there is no ooc option in this forum. And fr saul, if i’m not wrong, i replied, saying the stormtroopers guiding him, but don’t worry, i’ll do another ic post soon, srry been rlly busy recently due to college

9 hours ago, player3333902 said:

@Arina_1 , please ask that qn here as there is no ooc option in this forum. And fr saul, if i’m not wrong, i replied, saying the stormtroopers guiding him, but don’t worry, i’ll do another ic post soon, srry been rlly busy recently due to college

My bad. Will do in the future.

Initiative order : 2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png

: 3eA 3 successes
a-s.png a-s.png a-s.png

@Silim , just checking if your still interested?

Ok, shadow shall be first in terms of space combat, then hchar as of now, havn’t managed to roll for the npcs yet, srry.

Ground combat, you too can start to roll for initiative as by the next post, you’ll all be on the ground.

Anything I should be doing at the moment?

Is Kell the leader of his Squadron or just a pilot at the moment?

12 hours ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Is Kell the leader of his Squadron or just a pilot at the moment?

Atm, just a pilot :) he will be part of Nova squadron, led by Squad Caption Kelly Jeffeon

On 2/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, btmaja said:

Anything I should be doing at the moment?

I’m thinking you would have a more support role, and relay orders to pilots etc? Srry, as of now i’m not super sure what ya can do... do u hv any other idea of what u can be doin atm?

Hey everyone, hope everyone is ok. Really srry if the campaign is dry or slow now, cse i just started college and orientation just ended, so i’ll have even more stuff now. I still really wanna continue this campaign though, so I hope everyone will understand if I take awhile to reply.

@btmaja , i’ll think up of something for you to be in on the action too, don’t worry. Just not exactly sure what atm...

Ok @btmaja , I have decided you would be the sensor crew. Roll a cool initiative and from there, you can make checks to scan for ships, and the information given to your commander will be up to you :) does it sound ok?

For ground troops, get ready for combat too, with initiative rolls.

AIR INITIATIVE:

1. Enemy fighter 2

2. @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

3. Enemy fighter 4

4. @Hchar

5. Enemy fighter 3

6. Enemy fighter 1

Right, standing by. Let me know when I’m up.

Sounds good.

1eP+2eA : 1 success, 2 advantage [1eP=S] [2eA=-, A/A]
p-s.png a--.png a-a-a.png

: 2eA 1 success
a-s.png a--.png

@player3333902 could you go for the first fighter.

Srry fr the delay! I’ll get the post up by tomorrow latest, had a super busy weekend.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , take 2 dmg. The difficulty of attacks is average btw.

: 2eD+1eP+2eA+1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
d-f.png d-f-th.png p-s.png a-a-a.png a-s-a.png b--.png

Aiming, will spend teh two advantage to add 1 setback to the next two attackers.