The Circuit (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Just now, Shlambate said:

I thought it was dark out though? So it's all the same day?

Nope. It's not still dark out. The sun is up, and everybody is having breakfast and slowly starting to meet up again at the shop.

Ok, here is what happened:

• On the night of the race/party, you all escaped, and some of you headed back to the garage to lay low and recover.
  • It was there that you guys were drinking and talking.
  • After that characters either went home to sleep, or crashed there (up to you guys).
  • It is now the next morning, with Lei arriving and Zara out looking for the missing bike.

Ok so Lei is arriving at Krydil'house the next morning so the beers were last night

7 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Ok so Lei is arriving at Krydil'house the next morning so the beers were last night

Yep. Either that or the shop; whichever.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@Tramp Graphics , I need a list of damage to your bike so @Shlambate can work on it.

@Edgehawk , if you contact @Jonas Shaaf on the coms his character may well want to come help find the bike.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , I need a list of damage to your bike so @Shlambate can work on it.

@Edgehawk , if you contact @Jonas Shaaf on the coms his character may well want to come help find the bike.

Just some system strain and that one critical to the navigation system.

How much system strain?

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

How much system strain?

2 points out of 3.

What's the difficulty?

I'll say a medium mechanics, but I'll give you a boost for the garage equipment, and another if you take your time. Narratively it would be tuning up the engines to remove the strain, stuff like that.

Mechanics : 2eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
p--.png p-s-a.png a-s.png a--.png b-a.png b-a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

He will take his time. What does he repair so I can put it in IC?

@Rabobankrider Would we have any idea where to get started with finding/ contacting the Booster Blues?

@Edgehawk , an average streetwise with a boost (they are not subtle) will set you on the right path.

@Edgehawk , so you don't have a set location, but you know they stay well out of the north-east (they are too weak to really contend with the others), and that you've heard (or seen depending on how you want to narrate it) that a couple of members like to gamble at a shack by the scrapyard outside of the city.

@Edgehawk and @Jonas Shaaf , when you two are ready you can narrate heading towards the scrapyard.

@Shlambate , sorry, missed your question there. This would be fixing the speeders navi-computer (used for basic route planning etc). If you also want to remove the strain I'd say the same check as before to remove the strain.

@Shlambate , just so you know, it's a land speeder as opposed to a speeder bike.

19 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate , just so you know, it's a land speeder as opposed to a speeder bike.

Fixed
What is the check for the Speeder what do I roll to fix it? I will take my time to get boosts.

@Shlambate , the pitch gyro would be the speeder equivalent of an axel (feel free to edit the post if you don't want to check engine compartment 😛 ), And as it's not a major job, it will be an average mechanics with a boost for time, but the work itself wills till take about an hour.

@Edgehawk , @Jonas Shaaf , where would you two like to start? The gate to the scrap yard is open, but it is prohibited to just walk in (you could sneak though and avoid the shack if you wanted), or there is the shack.

@Tramp Graphics , anything you want to do at the moment?

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate , the pitch gyro would be the speeder equivalent of an axel (feel free to edit the post if you don't want to check engine compartment 😛 ), And as it's not a major job, it will be an average mechanics with a boost for time, but the work itself wills till take about an hour.

@Edgehawk , @Jonas Shaaf , where would you two like to start? The gate to the scrap yard is open, but it is prohibited to just walk in (you could sneak though and avoid the shack if you wanted), or there is the shack.

@Tramp Graphics , anything you want to do at the moment?

Nope. just waiting for my bike to be finished getting fixed.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , @Jonas Shaaf , where would you two like to start? The gate to the scrap yard is open, but it is prohibited to just walk in (you could sneak though and avoid the shack if you wanted  ), or there is the shack. 

Oops. Just read this. Zara just sauntered in and opened her big mouth.

Star Wars and naming regular car parts as weird random things

Mechanics : 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png b-a-a.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

Nice, Do i make it go by faster than an Hour?

@Shlambate , that works well with that result.

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate , that works well with that result.

How much faster is ok with you for IC?