Suppressed Memories Availability

By FARGORE, in Mansions of Madness

I just got the 2nd addition game for Christmas and want to buy all the expansions (amazing game and I really love it) but only if I can actually get all of them. Suppressed Memories isn't available anywhere for a reasonable price (you can get it from eBay or a couple other select scalpers for $100+). I have been trying to call customer service for days with no answer and I'm not confident at this point that my form request is even going to get answered so I figured I would give a shot here.

Does anyone know if this figure set is going to get reprinted/re-released/restocked?

Sometimes you just need to shop around...

As you're talking dollars I'm assuming you're US based, so searching on boardgameprices.com shows it's available here for a reasonable price ($45) - https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147672884/Suppressed-Memories

They actually seem to have quite a bit of Mansions stuff.

Get in while they still have stock :)

Disclaimer - I'm in the UK, so have no idea what that supplier is like.

You are correct on your assumption regarding my location. Thank you for your quick response. I have searched the internet for days looking for this expansion at anything under double the SRP and could not find anything. I have already placed an order for both Suppressed Memories and Recurring Nightmares. Here is hoping they do in fact have it in stock. I will keep my fingers crossed as I would very much love to get all the expansions for this game. Even if it brings the total price for the game and expansions to hundreds of dollars in the end (even at SRP) I will consider it worth every penny.

Thank you again for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

No worries. I aim to get all the expansions at some point so try to keep an eye on stock too. My issue is getting it approved by the wife :)

I’m UK based and just ordered myself a copy of this a couple of days ago. You are right it is hard to get hold of but there are still some copies out there in the wild for about £40 ($60). The prices on eBay are extortionate !

Another good place to try is your local game store. They would have access through their suppliers shipping and are usually able to get a good price since they will be trying to go about it through regular sales channels.

I am really struggling to get a hold of a copy in the UK. Darksphere have sold out. I am actually toying with the idea of getting the Italian version, as I am sure I can match the tiles visually. Any suggestions of where to get a hold of an English version would be most appreciated.

I've been searching for it well over 2 years in The Netherlands it's impossible to get.

FFG printed waaayyyy to less of both the tile sets, i think they assumed most already had first edition stuff

but from what i've seen in my search many people are still missing one or even both the tile sets.

It seems wayyy more people got into MoM from second edition so they all miss the first edition stuff.

This is the hardest product to find for me ever.

FFG should really do a re-print of it and not a re-print of like 50 copies but more like 2000

I was lucky to stumble upon the Nightmares one so i got that but all i'm missing is Memories to complete my MoM collection ;(

Please everyone contact FFG here and ask for reprint they dont read these forums at all.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/customer-service/

Edited by WillemTCG

I ended up buying the German version now in Germany they still seem to have a few copies in stock.

Not the best solution but at least i can complete MoM with it, i think i can live with the tiles being German.

It's on it's way now and should arrive this week.

Good luck all i reccomend to get a German version while they last it's better then nothing.

Edit: I got mine from Fantasywelt they seem to have more in stock still:

https://www.fantasywelt.de/navi.php?suchausdruck=FFGD1022

Edited by WillemTCG

That’s good advice. I think I am going to have to buy the German version.

thanks

Still trying to find a reasonably priced copy of both tile and figure packs. Anyone have any leads? In the US here btw.

Edited by player630063

Unfortunately, I think you are going to go for the German versions.

Alas was trying to order from the sight and couldn’t find an option to ship to the US

There are Italian versions on Ebay that I think will ship to America.

You could also try looking for the first edition content. Suppressed Memories is made up of the components from Call of the Wild and Forbidden Alchemy. Not that those seem to be any easier to find. But at least it's a second potential search.

I have just bitten the bullet and bought the Italian version. Pity I studied Latin and not Italian school.

If anyone has a solid lead on where to find and English copy of SM, it would be greatly appreciated. To my surprise, there doesn't even seem to be over priced copies available on Ebay at the moment.

Saw a link earlier in the thread to a store in Vegas with a copy. Unfortunately do not live anywhere near Vegas, else I would grab the copy in a heart beat.

Edited by rtdspector

Just a follow up. I just got an email notification from 401 Games that they have Suppressed Memories back in stock. Just ordered a copy.

On 4/24/2019 at 1:58 AM, rtdspector said:

Just a follow up. I just got an email notification from 401 Games that they have Suppressed Memories back in stock. Just ordered a copy.

Hi

Where is this 401 Games ? I live in the UK.

35 minutes ago, Nighthawk101 said:

Where   is this 401 Games ? I live  in the   UK

Sadly, they're in Canada and don't ship outside of Canada or North America :(

Alas they are sold out already

Not sure if anyone else is still looking for those first couple expansions, but it appears that Fantasy Welt actually has english versions in stock at present: https://www.fantasywelt.de/navi.php?qs=mansions+of+madness

Can't seem to find any details for international options (as I'm located in the US) but it looks like they ship to pretty much anywhere in Europe.

Game On!

I checked at fantasywelt.de and they are all out too now. I'm really surprised that FFG hasn't reprinted this yet.

Edited by johnny505
Found a copy finally

Have these products been cancelled? Why the silence? I have contacted FFG before, and I get the same template response: pay attention to the release calendar.

7 hours ago, Turtlefan2082 said:

Have these products been cancelled? Why the silence? I have contacted FFG before, and I get the same template response: pay attention to the release calendar.

Im hoping not, having only got into the game this year and purchased all the available expansions, which definitely create more variation when playing, and i'm running out of characters and monsters to paint. As they are listed as out of stock and not discontinued, and FFG are saying pay attention to the release calendar (which I am doing religiously), also I have registered with ZATU games to notify me when in stock as they have an out of stock listing too, so for time being I wait impatiently for news of these to be reprinted, and new expansions too.