By Bivistheman, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Anyone heard anything new on this?

4 hours ago, Dusty27 said:

Anyone heard anything new on this?

• FFG
  • News
  • MoD Playmat

Sorry, no match has been found.

I'm a total sucker. I've let these dudes hold onto my money for near 7 months now and I'm still holding out hope that I get what I paid for. Not only that, they don't seem to care to provide an explanation. This is like a bad relationship. In a few months, I'm going to have to buy my pre-order an anniversary present, and I'm pretty sure I won't get anything in return. I need an intervention.

3 hours ago, Deadbroke1261 said:

I'm a total sucker. I've let these dudes hold onto my money for near 7 months now and I'm still holding out hope that I get what I paid for. Not only that, they don't seem to care to provide an explanation. This is like a bad relationship. In a few months, I'm going to have to buy my pre-order an anniversary present, and I'm pretty sure I won't get anything in return. I need an intervention.

Beautifully put. It's almost like getting divorced prior to getting married. I ordered on 21 September 2018 and, despite all the crap, I am still hanging in. It reminds me of Samuel Johnson's comment in 1791, "It's a triumph of hope over experience".

Edited by CoffinDodger49
Missed a word.
23 hours ago, CoffinDodger49 said:

Beautifully put. It's almost like getting divorced prior to getting married. I ordered on 21 September 2018 and, despite all the crap, I am still hanging in. It reminds me of Samuel Johnson's comment in 1791, "It's a triumph of hope over experience".

9/21/18? Man, that's rough. I'm 12/21/18.

It's almost therapeutic sharing our pre-order dates. Maybe misery does love company?

8/31/18

I placed my pre-order the same day it was announced

I just recieved an email from FFG indicating that the shipment will be soon.

Edited by bandobras

Good grief... there is hope yet!

I got an e-mail too!

(Dropping to knees, hands to the sky, slowly beginning to sob)

FFG does love me! I knew it! I just knew it!!

Good,

Now I can go back to being grumpy about something else.

Grumpy Jim.jpg

Playmat is comming

I'm like the jilted boyfriend that suddenly finds himself back in the relationship again. Oh how I want to laugh and cry, shout for joy and out of anger, shake my fist in wild exuberance and frustrating disappointment. After such a long wait, I feel like all us 2018 pre-order folks should get something special with the delivery. Like maybe a swatch of Jaime Lannister's Golden Hand (he's not using it anymore), or a mention in the foreword in George R.R. Martin's upcoming The Winds of Winter? You know, something that says we know we screwed up. Make it happen FFG.

In the meantime I'll be dropping my son's college tuition on Star Wars X-Wing. Thanks for putting out great products. Please don't hurt me again.

On 7/16/2019 at 4:05 PM, Deadbroke1261 said:

I'm like the jilted boyfriend that suddenly finds himself back in the relationship again. Oh how I want to laugh and cry, shout for joy and out of anger, shake my fist in wild exuberance and frustrating disappointment. After such a long wait, I feel like all us 2018 pre-order folks should get something special with the delivery. Like maybe a swatch of Jaime Lannister's Golden Hand (he's not using it anymore), or a mention in the foreword in George R.R. Martin's upcoming The Winds of Winter? You know, something that says we know we screwed up. Make it happen FFG.

In the meantime I'll be dropping my son's college tuition on Star Wars X-Wing. Thanks for putting out great products. Please don't hurt me again.

they will.

I just got an email from my LGS.

Great news! Your Pre-Order copy of “Mother of Dragons Deluxe Gamemat” has arrived. Thank you for your patience and your support for pre-ordering with us. Let us know when you're ready to have your order(s) shipped out.

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Ethien said:

I just got an email from my LGS.

Great news! Your Pre-Order copy of “Mother of Dragons Deluxe Gamemat” has arrived. Thank you for your patience and your support for pre-ordering with us. Let us know when you're ready to have your order(s) shipped out.

Thank you very much!

I would be tempted to say, "About a year ago..."

One year and 120$ later i have it here.

Gentlefolk,

Has anyone from the UK had any news?

Regards,

Jim

Edited by CoffinDodger49
Spelling

I see it is finally in stock at the place where I pre-ordered it from. Slowest. Boat. EVER!

I got my mat, and play a game on the weekend. It was an epic game that went 8 rounds. A Solid 7 hour game that went back and forth a couple of time.

D

Hi Nanich,

I am really pleased for you and just a little bit jealous. I am in Scotland and, as yet, have not received it. Could you please tell me where you are based?

Warmest regards,

Jim

I preorderd it at my Store in Germany. still no mat here. Disapointing.

I emailed FFG and got an honest reply that they are having problems with the UK print and "...are working on them." No idea of when it will be available.

Regards,

Jim

Edited by CoffinDodger49
Line spacing

Someone in UK, has ordered the Playmat via an agency and a middle men in China, and got delivered as well (English version), he even made pictures, so it seems reel enough. This proof that the Playmat has been produced and is gathering dust in a warehouse, ready to be shipped whenever FGG, has clear the issues they have with shipping or the custom or even the Chinese government. Here the article from BoardgameGeek. tubemate get-mobdro.com authorityapk.com

Edited by johnsmith101

I bought it from miniature market in August, as it seemed like EU was ignored.

It seems like I was correct. Just do what I did, order from USA.

I would assume that it can be placed, but the Raid option is unavailable. So it’s effectively just a Support Order