Arkham Nights 2018 Dates

By Apedog, in Arkham Nights

Just got into the Arkham Horror game with game designer ?

3 hours ago, sabrjay said:

I’m  here at Arkham Nights, and YES, the Invocation scenario   is b  eing played here. You also get some of the Invocation swag. You can play the scenario when you want, with as many diffe  re  nt groups as you want, over the course of the event.   

Who is playing the Invocation scenario? I have not seen any of the FFGC people running the “Invocation scenario”. I am not sure I even believe you know which scenario is the Invocation scenario. It definitely is not on the official list of events print out they have up front. and by “some of the swag” you mean the mat.

Sorry folks, as many have said, Invocation, “modified” or not, is NOT happening here.

Edited by sabrjay
39 minutes ago, sabrjay said:

we  were given The Night’s Usurper scenario  

I posted this on Tuesday, apparently you have not had a chance to read it.

Here is the way the two decks that make up Guardians of the Abyss were supposed to be released per the article on 4 May 2018, I included in one of my earlier posts.

Gen Con (Aug 2 - 5): The Eternal Slumber

Invocation (undetermined date before Arkham Nights): The Eternal Slumber

Arkham Nights (usually around the second weekend of October): The Night's Usurper

General Release (undetermined future date): Guardians of the Abyss”

Here is a link to the Fantasy Flight article regarding Invocation 2018.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/9/24/no-rest-for-the-wicked/

you really should at some point read some of this stuff. As everyone except for you seems to know, The Nights Usurper is NOT the Invocation 2018 scenario, it is the Arkham Nights 2018 scenario. That is why they are handing it out at Arkham Nights 2018.

As I said, no form of Invocation 2018 is happening at Arkham Nights. Please sabrjay read the information provided before commenting.

4 hours ago, sabrjay said:

Hmm... it looks like you must have accidentally been trying to edit your post, highlighted the whole thing, and then hit the period button. I hate when that happens. Here it is so that people can see what I was replying to:

sabrjay said:
15 minutes ago, LabanShrewsbury said:

Sorry folks, as many have said, Invocation, “modified” or not, is NOT happening here.

Good to see you are holding to form and still being jerk for the sake being a jerk.

The photo file is too big to upload but we were given The Night’s Usurper scenario, a sheet for how to start the scenario and another sheet to record our results to be turned in to the event organizers. You can play the scenario as many times as you want during the course of Arkham Nights, whether as a group, or solo.

So go pound sand. You know nothing and proved it.