Jedi Star OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@AtariAssasin , at this range probably not. When you get closer (into the park), then possibly yes.

Ok, so initiative is with the mandalorian going first (it will be a tough fight due to the armour):

1. Mandalorian: 6 soak, 1 armour, 12/12 wounds

Mandalorian Initiative Check : 1eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png

@Jonas Shaaf and @EliasWindrider , at the top of the next round you will be able to arrive at the cantina.

Rei is going to go to the store and pick up a Combat Knife (25 credits according to AoR).

Also, after finishing up some of the maintenance on the Jedi Star, I’d like to have Korath take a trip to the local med center. He has a couple of critical injuries that need attention, including an old one from his duel on Kamino.

@Tramp Graphics , go for it, you can narrate Rei arriving at a market (also don't forget core books price is not always the price of an item when you go shopping).

You can also take Korath to a medi-centre (you can narrate that intro ic), but bear in mind you probably won't have time to get all of them recovered.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , go for it, you can narrate Rei arriving at a market (also don't forget core books price is not always the price of an item when you go shopping).

You can also take Korath to a medi-centre (you can narrate that intro ic), but bear in mind you probably won't have time to get all of them recovered.

I only have two, so a good soak in a bacta tank should help.

As for Rei, Rei has a total of 45 credits, and I do want to save at least some for drinks and for travel. Unless Rei can earn a few more quick credits while in town., so getting a good deal on that knife , or at book cost, whichever is cheaper, is important.

@Tramp Graphics , it is one critical injury a day in bacta.

In terms of Rei, minor things like drinks etc aren't catalogued credit wise.

20 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , it is one critical injury a day in bacta.

In terms of Rei, minor things like drinks etc aren't catalogued credit wise.

I know. Question: is the knife shop’s proprietor male or female? I’m making my post for Rei and need to call the person by name, I’m using this name generator , for a good Mando name, but need to know the gender.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

@Rabobankrider Elias has an easy critical injury/stunned to heal, can a medicine check fix that the next trip in hyperspace or does he need to soak in bacta too?

@Tramp Graphics , your choice, it's not that important.

@EliasWindrider , it should be yes.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , your choice, it's not that important.

@EliasWindrider , it should be yes.

OK. Korath doesn’t have ranks in Medicine, though he does have a medpac, and only has the base Heal power with no upgrades, so he can’t use that on Crits. Hence the bacta dip.

@The Shard for the next trip in hyperspace can drezn make an easy medicine check on Elias to remove the the critical injury? If Elias does it himself the difficulty would be 3 purple instead of 1.

3 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

OK. Korath doesn’t have ranks in Medicine, though he does have a medpac, and only has the base Heal power with no upgrades, so he can’t use that on Crits. Hence the bacta dip.

What are the difficulty of the crits you need to heal? One is crippled/hard is the other easy? The bacta tank could heal the harder one (once a day) the other could be healed in hyperspace (one a week)

7 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

What are the difficulty of the crits you need to heal? One is crippled/hard is the other easy? The bacta tank could heal the harder one (once a day) the other could be healed in hyperspace (one a week)

I’m gonna get them both taken care of and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I’m gonna get them both taken care of and be done with it.

So 2 days in a bacta tank.

5 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

So 2 days in a bacta tank.

Guess so.

@Tramp Graphics , as I said, you probably won't have time to remove them all.

@Jonas Shaaf , an average computer check should help you find what you're looking for.

55 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , as I said, you probably won't have time to remove them all.

@Jonas Shaaf , an average computer check should help you find what you're looking for.

Korath has only the two unhealed crits anyway, so it shouldn’t take that long, a day or two tops. I figured we’d probably be on Mandalore at least that long, especially if we do meet a Resistance contact, as Arvel is hoping, according to @Jonas’ last post. It’ll give the other characters some time to shine too.

@Tramp Graphics , I don't intend to spend much more than a day on this planet. I want this session actually as fast as possible. I doubt the others want to sit around for two days for Korath to marinade.

@Rabobankrider can you give me a difficulty on a Negotiation check for Rei?

Sorry everybody, been busy last few days.

Also, supposing everything goes well and you dont murder Jexal or something he can probably heal one of those crits.

Edited by AtariAssasin

@AtariAssasin , you would see that the couple has rushed for the door pretty much as soon as the fight started, unless someone chases them, they are safe. Is there anything else you want to do with your turn? If not @EliasWindrider and @Jonas Shaaf can enter the cantina at short range of the fight (you can both roll vigilance now for initiative).

@Tramp Graphics , as this is a veteran merchant you're looking at 1eC+2eD+1eS.

@TheShard and @YubYubYahYeet , I do need to hear from you guys soon if you are remaining in the game.

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@AtariAssasin , you would see that the couple has rushed for the door pretty much as soon as the fight started, unless someone chases them, they are safe. Is there anything else you want to do with your turn? If not @EliasWindrider and @Jonas Shaaf can enter the cantina at short range of the fight (you can both roll vigilance now for initiative).

@Tramp Graphics , as this is a veteran merchant you're looking at 1eC+2eD+1eS  .

@TheShard and @YubYubYahYeet , I do need to hear from you guys soon if you are remaining in the game.

Negotiation : 2eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 1 success, 3 threat
a-s-s.png a-s.png c-f-th.png d--.png d-f-th.png s-th.png

@Tramp Graphics , ok, he will agree to this, but with the threat he's not going to be happy to do business in the future with Rei.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics , ok, he will agree to this, but with the threat he's not going to be happy to do business in the future with Rei.

Well, I low-balled hoping he'd meet in the middle.

Well this is the way it worked out unfortunately. I'll sort the ic tomorrow.

Nope, I honestly don’t think I can make it through his armor with just my fists and I don’t wanna kill the guy, so that’s it.

Also with regards to Jex I assume you will tell me when he finds somebody?