Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

1 minute ago, Vergence said:

Since you'll have grenades, maybe we should switch it up with the plan to @Shlambate taking out the driver (rather than us) because  he's engaged combat focused (out of grenade blast range) and we focus on handling the passengers from above?

Yeah, that works.

3 minutes ago, Vergence said:

Since you'll have grenades, maybe we should switch it up with the plan to @Shlambate taking out the driver (rather than us) because he's engaged combat focused (out of grenade blast range) and we focus on handling the passengers from above?

b0a.jpg

Double post

Edited by Shlambate

Ok guys, when you are happy with your part in the plan throw up an ic post ad we'll get things rolling!

@Vergence Would Leto come up with codenames for the squad for this heist? To further keep our Identities from being known?

36 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Vergence Would Leto come up with codenames for the squad for this heist? To further keep our Identities from being known?

Sure, Bandit : 1-6?

49 minutes ago, Vergence said:

Sure, Bandit : 1-6?

I was thinking of like unique names for each person.

Already got Desperado here.

21 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I was thinking of like unique names for each person.

I guess everyone can choose their own.

I think Crash-course might be a good code name for me. :D

I may have to wait till Friday to get posts up, trying to sort stuff at home.

Improved Inspiring Rhetoric : 2eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
p-a.png p-s-a.png a-s.png d--.png d-f.png

I'm going to target Hetaera with my success thus, giving her 1 boost for 2x rounds. Since no strain needs healing, I'll just spend the 2x advantages to give Leto a boost on his next check.

I'm afraid my distraction will be mostly narrative in nature, unless I manage to engage . @Shlambate Is Usshkr an active participant in the distraction, or just lurking in the shadows, as backup?

Deception check can work at distance, I believe @Edgehawk to have the vehicle stop and lure them out to your ‘aid’?

58 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I'm afraid my distraction will be mostly narrative in nature, unless I manage to engage . @Shlambate Is Usshkr an active participant in the distraction, or just lurking in the shadows, as backup?

If you want him to be.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

If you want him to be.

Nah.. You're still pretty beat up. I know you have my back.

@Edgehawk , please do an average deception with a setback if @Shlambate is visible to the driver. If he isn't @Shlambate please do an average stealth check.

@Edgehawk your deception is definitely better than my stealth.

Avg Deception w/ setback + destiny flip
Results 3eP+2eD+1eS : 3 failures, 1 advantage [3eP=-, A, A] [2eD=F/Th, F] [1eS=F]
p--.png p-a.png p-a.png d-f-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

On 6/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, Vergence said:

Improved Inspiring Rhetoric : 2eP+1eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
p-a.png p-s-a.png a-s.png d--.png d-f.png

I'm going to target Hetaera with my success thus, giving her 1 boost for 2x rounds. Since no strain needs healing, I'll just spend the 2x advantages to give Leto a boost on his next check.

Not that it matters but you do have a boost ? Maybe if we generate 2x advantages, the truck still stops or doesn’t notice Usshkr?

43 minutes ago, Vergence said:

Not that it matters but you do have a boost ? Maybe if we generate 2x advantages, the truck still stops or doesn’t notice Usshkr?

Thanks for the reminder!!

Campaign Kings of Nar Shaddaa
Description Inspired boost
Results 1eB : 0 successes, 2 advantage [1eB=A/A]
b-a-a.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

So. 3 Failures.. but 3 Advantage!

"Quick Usshkr Hide!"

Usshkr looks around then quickly strikes a T-rex pose and acts like a statue.

Maybe the barrel she is half-hiding behind is empty, and it gives way as she leans on it, forcing the truck to stop anyway?

13 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Maybe the barrel she is half-hiding behind is empty, and it gives way as she leans on it, forcing the truck to stop anyway?

Or Usshkr can be under the barrel! For surprise Barrel attacks.