Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD 1 success, 4 advantage
p-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a--.png b-a-a.png b-a-a.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png

1 more damage the dice don't agree with me today it seems.

But he does get a Crit at plus ten and a boost to his next attack.

Crit : 1d100+10 67

67 is scattered senses, so no more boosts for the rest of the encounter for HU-1K

seems like the d100 likes me better than the difficulty dice. They have been brutal and there is only two of them.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

Each crit after the first is +10 so its a 73 and I lose my free maneuver till the end of the fight.

Brawl : 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s-a.png a-a-a.png a-s.png d-f.png d-f-f.png s-th.png

Don’t worry they hate me too. Critting and passing a setback to you

: 1d100+10 56 plus another ten from Vicious is 66; so you’re disoriented till the end of the encounter

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION
38 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Each crit after the first is +10 so its a 73 and I lose my free maneuver till the end of the fight.

Brawl : 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s-a.png a-a-a.png a-s.png d-f.png d-f-f.png s-th.png

Don’t worry they hate me too. Critting and passing a setback to you

: 1d100+10 56 plus another ten from Vicious is 63; so you’re disoriented till the end of the encounter

I'll let you post before I do another roll.

I rolled a D100+10 so it's still 67 the 10 already is accounted for thus you can't roll skill checks with boosts. Either way the roll is right.

Remember I've only Crit you once.

Edited by Shlambate

Really? Thought it was twice, whatever.

Usshkr probably won't appreciate the interference, but if it's a show they want..

Working her way around the outside of the ring.. Short range? And could she attack with her whip?

9 hours ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

I looked at the icon for the IC and saw Darth Vader forgot it was mine as well. You post then I post then you roll.

The first time I changed my avatar, it was because another PC in a pbp had the same one.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+2eD+2eS 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-s.png a-a.png a-s-s.png a-a-a.png b-a.png d-th-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png s-f.png

Just 10 damage than when soak is applied is 3. I guess he can leave himself open passing a boost but since you can't have anymore boosts this encounter that doesn't help HU-1K. So I guess you decide in fairness since if I give you a boost then the threat kinda never happened.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

Edited by Shlambate
Added @ mention for Shadowguard
1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Usshkr probably won't appreciate the interference, but if it's a show they want..

Working her way around the outside of the ring.. Short range? And could she attack with her whip?

I don't think you can interfere with the cage match?

Setback again

Ok cool.

2 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

@Rabobankrider

Is there an actual, physical cage, enclosing the fighters (or is it just a ring)? If so, how high, and does it have a roof?

: 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.png p-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s--.png

7 Damage and a Crit with +40:

: 1d100+40 59

I’ll suffer a strain to change it to Stunned(Lose your action until the end of your next turn)

3 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

: 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.png p-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s--.png

7 Damage and a Crit with +40:

: 1d100+40 59

I’ll suffer a strain to change it to Stunned(Lose your action until the end of your next turn)

Wait really you don't want to increase the difficulty of all my checks to hard for the rest of the fight? I still have 6 hp after this attack.

@Shlambate good catch. I’ll do that,

I thought it was one I already inflicted. Thank you for pointing it out.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

I don't think you can interfere with the cage match?

Clearly you haven't seen enough professional wrestling :D

Is needing a doctor your way into the party?

2 hours ago, Vergence said:

Is needing a doctor your way into the party?

It ain't over yet. It's really close he just needs to miss like once. We are actually pretty even it's just he focuses on Crits and I focus on damage. My dice just have been poop damage wise. We basically each do 1 damage per success to each other.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png a-s.png a-a.png a--.png b-s.png d--.png d-f.png d-th-th.png s-th.png

Forgot setback : 1eS 1 failure
s-f.png

thats the set back you gave me I forgot to put it in the pool.

ooh a Crit and 1 more damage 8hp left on the droid and 6 on Usshkr for the record lets not say it wasn't close!

And the Crit is...

Crit : 1d100+20 84

4 off from big money staggered but it's still Good. Winded HU1K cannot voluntarily spend strain for maneuvers or abilities! No more spending strain to change Crits.

Now how one winds a Droid I don't know any suggestions as to what he broke now? @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

Edited by Shlambate

1. Your punch breaks some wires, causing his systems to be more cautious and more strenuous on his power supply.

2. Seriously, that Difficultly die did zip?

3. And for the record I could have One Punched this, but I didn’t because it wouldn’t have been fun.

1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

1. Your punch breaks some wires, causing his systems to be more cautious and more strenuous on his power supply.

2. Seriously, that Difficultly die did zip?

3. And for the record I could have One Punched this, but I didn’t because it wouldn’t have been fun.

I'll write something up.

My third green Die has always done zip so give and take.

Yes you could have one punched this but that's all luck on the D100 mechanics wise we are close you cannot deny that!

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I'll write something up.

My third green Die has always done zip so give and take.

Yes you could have one punched this but that's all luck on the D100 mechanics wise we are close you cannot deny that!

Cool

Touche

Also true, I can’t wait to get Supreme Precision Strike; that will be fun:

“This unit gives you a stagger and you a stagger and you a stagger.”

: 2eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

8 Damage and a crit:

: 1d100 48

Plus 50 is 98: Crippled, I smash and break one of your arms; which increases the difficulty of your checks by one until it’s healed.(How much you want to bet it does zip?)

Oh I don't know that's now more bad dice than good.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+4eD+1eS 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-a.png b-s.png d-f-th.png d-f-f.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s-th.png

Well he will pass a setback

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

Before you Crit keep in mind at plus 60 death isn't a non zero chance. We aren't trying to kill each other.

Edited by Shlambate

I know, I’ll crit one last time, at most, and then chuck a bunch of setbacks at you

1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

I know, I’ll crit one last time, at most, and then chuck a bunch of setbacks at you

Could you not please!! All you need is 3 successes.

Sure. Didn’t realize I was that close.