Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

24 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, I know I said I'd be sorting stuff soon, but I think it'll have to wait till Monday, things have gotten hectic.

Mind if I take Usshkr to the Interstellar? (Ring girl is just one of the many side gigs Hetaera has taken, since has had to fend for herself). If he matches himself against HU-1K, we can probably play it out, without your oversight?

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Mind if I take Usshkr to the Interstellar? (Ring girl is just one of the many side gigs Hetaera has taken, since has had to fend for herself). If he matches himself against HU-1K, we can probably play it out, without your oversight?

The Rumble in the Jungle, sure.

The pinata on Nar Shaddaa.. :P

19 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

The pinata on Nar Shaddaa.. :P

You don't get it droid. This isn't a fight! This is a Party and you're the Piñata!

@Shlambate is it easier just to let Usshkr go? Or did you want to continue to create a hook that could lead to a comlink frequency exchange, mention of a score to settle against the courier, or mention the warehouse district as a location?

Edited by Vergence
3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Do you want him back mortally wounded or dead?

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION
1 hour ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Do you want him back mortally wounded or dead?

I prefer scrap metal.

2 hours ago, Vergence said:

@Shlambate is it easier just to let Usshkr go? Or did you want to continue to create a hook that could lead to a comlink frequency exchange, mention of a score to settle against the courier, or mention the warehouse district as a location?

Just got out of a movie sorry.

Usshkr is just very suspicious of people asking questions of past employ that very few people would know about. Convince him your not a threat. He can be reasonable but at the moment he thinks you know too much and are dangerous to him and especially his charge. Wookiee's and Trandoshan's have one thing in common they take Life Debts very seriously.

17 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I prefer scrap metal.

Just got out of a movie sorry.

Usshkr is just very suspicious of people asking questions of past employ that very few people would know about. Convince him your not a threat. He can be reasonable but at the moment he thinks you know too much and are dangerous to him and especially his charge. Wookiee's and Trandoshan's have one thing in common they take Life Debts very seriously.

I understand. However not sure how much more nonthreating Leto can be if he’s moving the plot towards the couriers :lol: I’ll see if something comes to mind.

14 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I understand. However not sure how much more nonthreating Leto can be if he’s moving the plot towards the couriers :lol: I’ll see if something comes to mind.

Well your questioning him about his past when he already didn't trust you now he thinks you have backup and may likely open fire since you have the upper hand. How he came to this conclusion well that's him thinking the worst literally only because Leto is the only person to ask those questions. If you can come with info about the Wookiee that beat him then he will assuredly step down.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

I prefer scrap metal

You’re on.

16 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

XD I will give bonus xp if you all end up as the cast of red vs blue

I call dibs on Caboose!! DIBS!

3 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

I call dibs on Caboose!! DIBS!

Shotgun! :D

Ok, I'm back and about to sort some posts out. @Shlambate and @Edgehawk , if you want to go to the fight club, that seems fine to me. @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , I'm going to need to you alter your post to have you just entering the ring as you'll either be fighting @Shlambate for your round.

Is Vibroface Giz's target, Tucker's contact, or both? :huh:

Surely there are some brass knuckles in this crowd.. Perception check? @Rabobankrider

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Surely there are some brass knuckles in this crowd.. Perception check? @Rabobankrider

Well there is always Destiny points if there aren't any right now!

@Rabobankrider as @Edgehawk has already reacted to it can I just make another post with HU-1K re-entering the arena?

13 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Well there is always Destiny points if there aren't any right now!

Init:

Roller Edgehawk
Character Hetaera
Campaign Kings of Nar Shaddaa
Description Cool for initiative (Distracting Behavior)
Results 3eA : 0 successes, 3 advantage [3eA=A, A, A]
a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

So.. Yes! Destiny Point flipped, for finding brass knuckles that Usshkr can use. @Rabobankrider

Edited by Edgehawk
Init!
18 hours ago, BeingofMortis said:

Is Vibroface Giz's target, Tucker's contact, or both? :huh:

I'm not sure myself :P

@satkaz and @BeingofMortis Vibroface was someone you guys thought was a contact that might lead to the couriers, but due to the disadvantage that is not likely to be the case :P

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , ok, but next time please check with me on that stuff because I'd rather have characters roll for stuff like combat.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Shlambate , feel free to roll vigilance for combat initiative.

@AdvocatXD , sorry, I forgot to add your post in, I'll do it now.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz and @BeingofMortis Vibroface was someone you guys thought was a contact that might lead to the couriers, but due to the disadvantage that is not likely to be the case :P

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , ok, but next time please check with me on that stuff because I'd rather have characters roll for stuff like combat.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Shlambate , feel free to roll vigilance for combat initiative.

Cool, time to play it that way.

Vigilance : 1eP+2eA 1 success, 3 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png

Here you go.

What would the coercion or deception check be to intimidate or deceive the group of weequays.

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION Hey they want good show that probably means a long bloody fight not something over in two seconds, do you want to do this with just Brass Knuckles?

Sure, HU-1K fights cleanly. Vibrio-Sword vs. Brass Knuckles is not a fair fight at all, I’d win no matter which weapon I had.

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Will do, sorry.

: 1eA+1eP 1 success, 2 advantage
a-a.png p-s-a.png

This stinks.

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION