Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I think I'll negotiate further. This guy knows we're desperate. I don't want him swindling us into giving him all of our money.

What does the difficulty of the check need to be?

Edited by AdvocatXD

It depends what you say really @AdvocatXD , if you want to post your ic, I'll let you know the difficulty for to succeed. :)

On second thought, I'll just take the deal. Jace can help me pay.

Ok, when you are ready someone can upload a post for you guys heading to the meeting point. :)

Ok, so we have unfortunately lost @satkaz it seems from this campaign. This does push us down to 4 players total, are you guys happy to continue with this number? I can still work things with this number but if you guys want to call it you will get first pop at the next pbp I get round to sorting as compensation. If you guys do want to continue, @AdvocatXD , @Edgehawk or @Shlambate , I will need a post from one of you heading to the meeting site.

I am still in it.

Sorry guys, but I'm leaving the Nar Shaddaa campaign for personal reasons once Shura provides Usshkr with the stimpacks he needs. I will still, however, remain in the Revan campaign.

GM, do whatever you feel is necessary with Shura. If she must die, then kill her off spectacularly.

Well, maybe I'll use this character in another campaign and be there early enough to actually contribute next time.

It does seem like this game has been struggling more so than the others, for whatever reason.

I'm still prepared to continue.. but if you ( @Rabobankrider ) have other ideas.. I'm also game to let this campaign go, and try something new.

Yeah, I think that unfortunately this game has run it's course. Not sure what went wrong with it, but I hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted (even if it was only for a little while). Feedback would be appreciated so I can try and avoid this thing happening again.

So in terms of future campaign ideas I have, I've actually got a few running around my head. As you guys have first chance at joining whatever I end up going with, I'd like to run the ideas past you for initial feels regarding the settings:

• Mandalorian wars from the side of the mandalorians (lots of combat, bit darker compared to the other two I'm running, old school mandalorians).
  • A group of padawans trying to survive the imperial reign and hunt for force users, starting with Order 66 (trying to balance avoiding the inquisitors while still acting as jedi, or giving up on the code to survive).
  • Team of bounty hunters taking part in 'the Great Hunt' to make their name as living legends (could be any era, but would focus specifically on being bounty hunters, battling against other hunters will treading around the law).
  • Race team during the imperial era (less combat focused and more around trying to become legends on the race circuits of the galaxy. Lots of different options for character types beyond pilots such as mechanics, managers etc. Probably will see some shady dealing with things like fixed races and so on).

Any of these take your fancy let me know.

I could be interested in any of those options, but if I had to cast my vote.. maybe the second one listed? I have yet to play in such a classic Star Wars scenario.

Or maybe bounty hunters? Anyone else care to weigh in?

I do have some plans for both of those, so they could work well for these. I'll have a look at some of the other ideas and put up an advert at some point.

Edited by Rabobankrider