Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Piloting: Planetary check : 1eP+2eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
p-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png d-f-th.png d-th.png

Maybe I get strain from the threat due to traffic?

14 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

Maybe I get strain from the threat due to traffic?

Traffic to get there late, maybe strain because someone almost crashes into you for not having their blinkers on?

Edited by Shlambate

@AdvocatXD , I'm going to make it more narative here and say you have a near miss on the route. Is anyone else going with Shura?

On 11/22/2018 at 1:44 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@AdvocatXD , I'm going to make it more narative here and say you have a near miss on the route. Is anyone else going with Shura?

I'll go. Guess I'll have to take another vehicle?

Edited by satkaz

@Rabobankrider I'd like to try a mechanics/ computers check to break out the lab quietly as possible.

@satkaz , if you want you can hop on the back of the bike easy enough on the journey down. When you two are ready you can head into the shop.

@SithArissa I think it will be an average computers or skulduggery to get out of the lab first, but you'll have to do some sneaking (or running) after.

Computers : 2eP+1eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a.png a-s-a.png d-th.png d--.png

Would that all together allow me to do something to make my escape easier? Like set off an alarm at the opposite side of the building or something?

@SithArissa , I was thinking the advantage could be that the guard had wandered off from their post, giving you a better chance to get out of this place. If you want to narrate opening the door I'll set the next bit up for you.

@Edgehawk No response to Lizard Dad?

@AdvocatXD , @satkaz , when you guys are ready you can head into the shop :)

@SithArissa , I think I'm going to have you do an average stealth check now rather than later. See if you can avoid any thugs in the corridors on the way out.

Stealth : 2eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a-a.png d-f.png d--.png

Sorry, but I'm going to be very busy for the next week and probably won't have time to post. I expect I'll be back to posting again on 12/11. Later! :)

Edited by AdvocatXD

@satkaz , when you're ready you can do you some shopping for medical supplies.

@SithArissa when you are ready you can do your check and see how good your escape goes.

12 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz , when you're ready you can do you some shopping for medical supplies.

@SithArissa when you are ready you can do your check and see how good your escape goes.

Did my stealth check right under when you asked.

Oh yeah, my bad. I'll sort the response later today.

Ok @SithArissa , you're able to crack the door controls to open it up, and with the advantage I'd say that the guards who are outside are a little bit off their post, giving you a chance to sneak away or make a dash for it. If you want to narrate you opening the door and your next move I'll get the next bit for you sorted. :)

@satkaz , you're up for collecting the medical supplies.

Sorry, been busy. Replied.

I'll try to get to posts sorted tomorrow, Friday at latest.

Check to find a terminal? Perception, steetwise, other?

Sure, none in sight at the moment so an average streetwise should help.

Streetwise : 3eA+2eD 2 successes
a-s-s.png a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

Hi. I'm back.

How much do we have?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:45 AM, AdvocatXD said:

Hi. I'm back.

How much do we have?

I got 15 credits, you?

If you want to flip a dp you can say you grabbed the groups credits before leaving if that makes things easier?

I've got 4 stimpacks on me assuming @Shlambate can hold out till we meet up.