Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Hmm, guess it's time to flip a DP so that Jace won't shoot Usshkr in the back and see what Jace can do. Aiming and shooting.

Ranged: Light w/DP : 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 4 threat
p-s-s.png p-s.png a--.png b--.png d-th-th.png d-th-th.png

Well, that's 10 total damage on there, knocked down to 6, but oh my lord, the Threat. Gonna take all the threat to mean the blaster's ran out of ammo, concerning Jace and him taking a strain.

Edited by satkaz
Clarifying damage.

What weapon are you wielding that does 7 damage after 3 successes? A hold out pistol?

@satkaz

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

What weapon are you wielding that does 7 damage after 3 successes? A hold out pistol?

@satkaz

Base damage is 7; it's a heavy blaster. Actual damage is 6, since 10 - 4 = 6.

1 minute ago, satkaz said:

Base damage is 7; it's a heavy blaster. Actual damage is 6, since 10 - 4 = 6.

Hmm.. I've been reporting base damage as total damage, just without calculating for soak.. I thought @Rabobankrider was taking the soak out, and applying it to the total wounds?

I did the math for you on that assumption @Edgehawk

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Hmm.. I've been reporting base damage as total damage, just without calculating for soak.. I thought @Rabobankrider was taking the soak out, and applying it to the total wounds  ? 

Ah, got confused on the terms. I usually factor in total damage and subtract soak myself so that there'd be less on @Rabobankrider 's part.

So from Hetaera and Jace there is one guy.

@Rabobankrider is this last guy gonna surrender or is he gonna try and hit Usshkr?

Also don't forget to post @Edgehawk

Edited by Shlambate
3 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Ah, got confused on the terms. I usually factor in total damage and subtract soak myself so that there'd be less on @Rabobankrider 's part.

I think you are probably describing base damage correctly.. mine is more.. gross damage? Base + Brawn+ Success.

I will pay closer attention, and try to report it the same as the rest of the party, for clarity.

3 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I think you are probably describing base damage correctly.. mine is more.. gross damage? Base + Brawn+ Success.

I will pay closer attention, and try to report it the same as the rest of the party, for clarity.

I never post Base I post the Rolled Total and post Soak Total, (Most of the time with a lightsaber or high Pierce weapon they are the same)

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 4/50 wounds 1/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

@Edgehawk , you can commit xp and use the skill here. I think the disadvantage will show her stumbling or something as she jumps up, adding a setback dice.

In terms of posting damage, base damage is damage before soak. I've been posting it that way so I don't have to check everyone's soak (saves me a bit of time). Actual damage is after soak is calculated.

@Edgehawk you can make your post now and I'll have the Duros response up after :)

After the battle is over (as it will e soon regardless of the outcome) I will make an introduction post for @SithArissa and @TheMitchMan18 .

Edited by Rabobankrider

@Rabobankrider

there is only 1 left. Both Satkaz and Edgehawk KO'ed a dude. You have the right wounds wrong number of guys.

Yeah, forgot to alter that part of the post, been a long day.

Sorry for the delay all, I've been struggling with time recently. I will have posts sorted for Wednesday. :)

Unless you guys are planning any more action in the combat, the Duros will leave and you can roll discipline to recover strain.

How far is this Duros now?

@satkaz he would be at medium range.

At my next ic post @TheMitchMan18 and @SithArissa , you will get your introductions.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz he would be at medium range.

At my next ic post @TheMitchMan18 and @SithArissa , you will get your introductions.

Hmm, I think the carbines are at short range to Jace. Maneuver to get to carbines, spend 2 strain to grab carbine, incidental to switch to stun, and fire.

Ranged: Heavy [Stun] : 2eP+1eA+1eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png p--.png a-s.png d-f-f.png

Well, it's more symbolic than anything. Time to recover some strain, and that's it for me.

Edited by satkaz

Anyone else want to take a shot at the Duros, or are you happy to let him leave? If you are I'll sort the ic, if anyone wants to take a shot it's still medium range.

Also on an ic point you do have some bodies to deal with from your partners, as well as the Duros and a large hole in your wall ?

@AdvocatXD You gonna get revenge on the Duros for Shooting Shura?

Oh yeah. I don't really fancy leaving any witnesses. How far away is he?

29 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

Oh yeah. I don't really fancy leaving any witnesses. How far away is he?

Medium.

Nothing. :(

Maybe my blaster was jammed or something?

No Survivors (Average Ranged Light check) : 1eP+2eA+1eS+2eD 0 successes
p-s.png a-s.png a-s-a.png s-f.png d-f-f.png d-th.png

The setback was for having the shoulder injury.

Edited by AdvocatXD

Get 'em!

Kill the spare!

Edited by AdvocatXD
Character Hetaera
Campaign Kings of Nar Shaddaa
Description Ranged light w/aim
Results 3eA+1eB+2eD : 1 success, 3 advantage [3eA=A/A, S, A] [1eB=A] [2eD=Th, -]
a-a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png b-a.png d-th.png d--.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Who wants to do the honors of killing the last of our first rival gang?