Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

If she is literally spending all of them I'd say you can get 4 for that. I would say (to everyone) that there's lots of other options for spending other than just boost if you guys were so inclined.

Well what do we want?

I want to punch really really hard.

What did you have in mind, GM?

Edited by AdvocatXD

Nothing specific, I was just saying you guys do have the other options if you ever wanted to try something you had in mind. :)

I really just want to stack Boosts on Usshkr for the chance of amazing punch.

Go for it!

This is going to be one amazing punch. :lol:

Here we go,

So Rabo you said 4 was the max but spread around to everyone, I think the most AdvocatXD can do for me is 2? If I can roll two more I'll add it in after.

Let's get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrumble (Brawl Check) : 1eP+3eA+4eB+3eD 1 success, 4 advantage
p-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png b-a.png b-a.png b--.png b-a.png d-f.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Ok so 9 damage and a Crit equals two more downed goons.

Ill wait to post until I know if I get more boost.

14 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Here we go,

So Rabo you said 4 was the max but spread around to everyone, I think the most AdvocatXD can do for me is 2? If I can roll two more I'll add it in after.

Let's get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrumble (Brawl Check) : 1eP+3eA+4eB+3eD 1 success, 4 advantage
p-s.png a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png b-a.png b-a.png b--.png b-a.png d-f.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Ok so 9 damage and a Crit equals two more downed goons.

Ill wait to post until I know if I get more boost.

Was that third Difficulty die intended?

2 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Was that third Difficulty die intended?

He's still suffering the crits so he can't lose those, his arm is still broken.

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 13/50 wounds 3/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

Ok, they're down to half, and there's still 2 more slots to fill before they go :)

Edited by Rabobankrider

Umm They would be down to 3 @Rabobankrider . They were at 5 Usshkr punched 2.

Does he get more Boosts or do I post.

I think I forgot @Edgehawk 's attack, I've added it now.

59 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I think I forgot @Edgehawk 's attack, I've added it now.

3 not 4, Usshkr does 9 damage + a Crit! Hettie, did enough for a KO on a weaker dude and Crit so she took out 2.

It went 7->5->3!

I guess I Don't get more Boosts?

Aah I see what I did wrong there, I added the crit but forgot the base damage for @Edgehawk attack, my bad. I'v adjusted it now above.

Cool I'll write up a post!

@Rabobankrider Hetaera would like to "Jump Up." She does not currently possess this Talent, but it is adjacent to her current ones, and I would like to know if I can "commit" her next 10xp to it, and acquire it organically in this situation of need? If this is not acceptable, she will simply maneuver to jump up (instead of as an incidental).

Whatever action you take @Edgehawk you get a boost from the Chaos Usshkr has Caused.

Description Whip w/ destiny flip + Aim + Boost from Usshkr
Results 2eP+2eB+2eD : 4 successes, 2 threat [2eP=S/S, S/S] [2eB=-, S] [2eD=F, Th/Th]
p-s-s.png p-s-s.png b--.png b-s.png d-f.png d-th-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

(Base dmg 7. If @Rabobankrider permits Hetaera to commit xp to Jump Up, as an incidental, she may decide to take cover as a second maneuver (depending on how the 2 Threat are resolved).

Does Hetaera just fall down again? Lol. @Edgehawk

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Does Hetaera just fall down again? Lol. @Edgehawk

Maybe..

Well at least she takes out another guy in the process.

Just noticed @SithArissa has a PC waiting in the wings, here! Hope she's the doc we limp away to, after this encounter (if we get away, that is).

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Just noticed @SithArissa has a PC waiting in the wings, here! Hope she's the doc we limp away to, after this encounter (if we get away, that is).

Got some spice you can have. Minimal side effects.

You are getting away for sure, if those Duros have enough courage or aren't reduced to 0 they could kill Usshkr with a(n) (un)lucky Crit he's suffering 4 already and could die at roll of 100.