Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Description

Whip it good w/ destiny flip
Results 2eP+2eD : 3 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph [2eP=S/S, Tr] [2eD=Th/Th, Th]
p-s-s.png p-tr.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

• Maneuver to draw neuronic whip
  • Attack! Base dmg 6
  • 2nd maneuver Distracting Behavior (take 2 Strain)
  • @Rabobankrider Do you resolve the 3 Threat first, or do I need to resolve the Triumph (with your approval) first?
  • (I'm thinking I will narrate either the threat or triumph as being the distraction, unless something distinct is required).

Triumph to Crit!! Lock the dude in place so Usshkr Can atomic body slam the dude! @Edgehawk

Also Usshkr is still standing, he is one beefy man. 20 HP 6 soak 8 damage doesn't take him down!

Edited by Shlambate
12 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Triumph to Crit!! Lock the dude in place so Usshkr Can atomic body slam the dud  e! 

Wouldn't a Crit just take the guy out?

32 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Wouldn't a Crit just take the guy out?

Yes, I meant how you describe the Crit. Your damage takes out a guy a Crit takes a second.

Just tie up a dude and let Usshkr Punch through his face.

I can narrate the Triumph as suggested, above. I believe one of the options for 3 Threat is falling prone. Perhaps the whip wrapped around the Duros a little too well, and she got pulled to the ground?

That all works with me.

If there are any foes within Engaged range, I can Distract up to 3 (suffering commensurate Strain, so let me know @Rabobankrider ).

@Rabobankrider who is left to go still till Usshkr can punch more faces in.

@Edgehawk , all the enemies are at engaged range.

@Shlambate , I think @AdvocatXD is the only one left to go this round.

15 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , all the enemies  are at engaged range.

Okay.. I can give a Setback to 3, and take 3 Strain.. or would it just be a single Setback to the minion group, taking 1 Strain?

Well would te distraction apply to any attack they make or Just if they don't attack you?

Depending on which Usshkr won't let you take the damage. He's your protecter and doesn't need you getting unwanted attention! @Edgehawk

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Well would te distraction apply to any attack they make or Just if they don't attack you?

Depending on which Usshkr won't let you take the damage. He's your protecter and doesn't need you getting unwanted attention! @Edgehawk

It's 1 Threat added to any checks (not a Setback); doesn't matter what the checks are, or who they are directed at.

There's only 1 minion group so you don't need to worry too much there.

41 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

There's only 1 minion group so you don't need to worry too much there.

Okay, I'll take 1 Strain to add 1 Threat to the group's next check.

@AdvocatXD , I think you're the last one to go :)

Advocat hasn't been here since Sunday they might be busy. @Rabobankrider

May well be, I say give them a couple of days and if they don't have time at the moment we'll carry on til they can get back :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm here! Ready to play!

Going to take a shot. :)

Missed.

Average Ranged (Light) : 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 failure, 5 advantage
p-a-a.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

Edited by AdvocatXD

Give Usshkr all the boosts please so he can crack some skulls.

Hmm. Fine. Sounds like you need all the help you can get.

Edited by AdvocatXD

@Rabobankrider is it Clobbering time?

Combat has reset so whoever wants to take the first slot can do :)

Ok @Rabobankrider how many Boosts max can I get from @AdvocatXD 's roll