Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

@BeingofMortis You still there friend?

Also, did I give out xp yet? And if so how much, I've lost track of this one for that.

You have given us 20 xp.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with job stuff. I'm still here.

Edited by BeingofMortis

What's the range band between Giz and the closest Duro?

2 hours ago, BeingofMortis said:

What's the range band between Giz and the closest Duro?

Pretty sure it's short range.

@BeingofMortis , the Duros just moved into the same room as you lot and have reached engaged range of you all. If you want you guys can fall back into the kitchen, that is a choice.

Edited by Rabobankrider

Ranged(light) : 1eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes
p-s-a.png a-s.png a-s.png d-th.png d--.png

I figured I would just shoot where I was.

Sorry for the delay guys.

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 44/50 wounds 9/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

Ok, we are back to the top of the initiative! I will tell you guys for nothing that firing the rocket launcher now that everyone is so close is a terrible idea ? You do however have 3 carbines in an open box i you want to spend a manoeuvre to grab one. Also your are all at engaged range at the room isn't that big with this number of people in there.

Edited by Rabobankrider

()

Edited by Rabobankrider

@Rabobankrider I used one slot already correct

Because it is a new round it is all reset, so you can go again when you want.

Nice

Falcon Punch : 1eP+3eA+2eB+3eD 3 successes
p--.png a-s-s.png a-a.png a-s-a.png b-s.png b-s.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Usshkr Punches for 11 damage 7 after soak downing a guy.

The Big Lizard could use fire support. He is in a crowd of enemies.

Hmm, I'm wondering something: if Jace goes pulls out the heavy blaster and fires while engaged, would he suffer a challenge die as well as the increase in difficulty due to Usshkr being engaged as well?

I'll be camping this weekend. I can post in the AM Friday, but after that, probably not until Sunday night.

10 hours ago, satkaz said:

Hmm, I'm wondering something: if Jace goes pulls out the heavy blaster and fires while engaged, would he suffer a challenge die as well as the increase in difficulty due to Usshkr being engaged as well?

Yes he would increase difficulty yes the challenge die is still there. Just don't and use a destiny point to clear the challenge.

So, hi, I'm back. I just want to apologize for dropping off like that, a lot of things happened in my life and I didn't have time to get on here, and when I did have time, I felt too tired to do so. I'm not asking to rejoin the game, I just wanted to say sorry for not saying something before vanishing for three months.

Alright, will have Jace move from engaged to short, since if I tried to grab a carbine, I'd knock him out :P .

Spending Destiny Point to remove challenge die from firing while someone is engaged.

Ranged Light [Firing Close] : 2eP+1eA+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png a-a.png d-th.png

Gonna spend the advantage to recover strain, that should be 9 damage before soak.

I'll get the Duros check up tomorrow or Sunday, sorry for the delay guys, things are getting busy atm.

Also just to check, is everyone still enjoying this campaign? :)

Edited by Rabobankrider

I'm still having fun with it.

Yep.

On 8/24/2018 at 5:47 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Also just to check, is everyone still enjoying this campaign? :)

Hey. I'm back.

Since this is the second time you have asked, I feel we should ask if you are still enjoying it? I'm happy, but don't keep the game going on my account, if you're not feeling it.

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 32/50 wounds 7/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

Also guys, please welcome @TheMitchMan18 and @SithArissa , who will be joining you all!

And I am enjoying it, it was just I know things had gotten to a rocky start with it being a bit slow and a lot of people leaving, so wanted to make sure that hadn't spoilt stuff. :)