Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

@Edgehawk did Hetaera call Usshkr or did Hettie just talk to the room?

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

@Edgehawk did Hetaera call Usshkr or did Hettie just talk to the room?

Sorry. Yes, she contacted you, but did not want to identify you over the comlink.

@Edgehawk , average streetwise, they will be getting out of the truck soon mind so you'll probably figure it out then.

15 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , average streetwise, they will be getting out of the truck soon mind so you'll probably figure it out then.

She's drawing a blank, quite literally:

Description Avg Streetwise
Results 2eA+1eP+2eD : 0 successes [2eA=S, S] [1eP=A/A] [2eD=F/F, Th/Th]
a-s.png a-s.png p-a-a.png d-f-f.png d-th-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

I guess we'll just wait and see.

@Shlambate Gonna need those crates open for a rifle.

@satkaz Usshkr is cross town ATM. He's returning from fis families graves.

So, two things:

1) What's the skill and difficulty of finding possible trackers, if any?

2) Guessing Skullduggery is what's needed to get through the locks. What's the difficulty?

@Shlambate , can you do a daunting athletics check to see how fast you can get back to the base? Failure won't mean you won't make it, it'll just see how soon you can get there.

@satkaz , you'd be able to see easy enough there's no trackers on the outside of the cases, but if you want to try and open them you can do a hard computers or skulduggery to get them open, or a daunting athletics to bash your way past the locks.

Athletics : 4eA+4eD 3 failures, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png d-f-f.png d-f-f.png

The broken ribs aren't helping.

Yeah, I'd say you can arrive as the last slot in the second round of combat, that way you still have something to do if Usshkr really books it.

Skullduggery [Crates] : 3eA+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
a-s.png a-a.png a-s.png d-f.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

They're open, but 2 threat ?

I really want to have one of those paint canisters they have in banks, but I think that'd detract from the mood. :p I think it takes a long time to crack them, so you'd miss your free maneuver when combat starts (providing that it starts soon).

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I really want to have one of those paint canisters they have in banks, but I think that'd detract from the mood. ? I think it takes a long time to crack them, so you'd miss your free maneuver when combat starts (providing that it starts soon). 

That's fair, I'll be fine with that.

16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I really want to have one of those paint canisters they have in banks, but I think that'd detract from the mood. :p I think it takes a long time to crack them, so you'd miss your free maneuver when combat starts (providing that it starts soon).

@Edgehawk have Hetaera dance till Usshkr gets there! Ultimate distraction!!

How many explosives do we have? If we have enough, maybe we can take the goods out of the crates, replace them w/ explosives, and act as if we're complying w/ the Duros' request. Then, when they are in possession of the crates, we can blow them sky-high. ?

Do you think that might work?

Edited by AdvocatXD
16 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

How many explosives do we have? If we have enough, maybe we can take the goods out of the crates, replace them w/ explosives, and act as if we're complying w/ the Duros' request. Then, when they are in possession of the crates, we  can  blow them sky-high. ?

Do you think that might work?  

The only explosive I know of is the one concussion grenade Jace has. Don't think that's enough to blow them sky high. Or blow them up at all.

Unless the crates themselves have explosives on them.

Edited by satkaz

On @satkaz 's turn in initiative I'll let you guys know what's in the crates as he cracks them. :)

@Edgehawk , you will need to do a hard deception or coercion, both with a setback (your choice which to do).

Also, in case I forgot you will need to roll for destiny.

Edited by Rabobankrider

What's the initiative roll, Vigilance or Cool?

Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

27 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , you will need to do a hard deception or coercion, both with a setback   (your choice which to do). 

Also, in case I forgot you will need to roll for destiny. 

Edited 18 minutes ago by Rabobankrider

Success! Added the rolls to the IC.

Description Initiative
Results 3eA : 2 successes, 2 advantage [3eA=S, A, S/A]
a-s.png a-a.png a-s-a.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Edited by Edgehawk
Initiative

Can't roll initiative but can roll this

Destiny Pool : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Sorry for the delay, work has been busy and I had to run my in person star wars session today. I'm going to try and get to this tomorrow, Saturday at the absolute latest but I don't think it will come to that.

Destiny Point : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

@Edgehawk , @AdvocatXD and @BeingofMortis , I think I just need your destiny rolls.

@Shlambate , I think thanks to the distraction you can move up the initiative 1 place when you arrive next round.

House Combat:

1. @Edgehawk 2s2a
  2. Duros Group 2, soak 4, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 men 2s
  3. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 50/50 wounds 10/10 men 2a
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -

The enemies will start at medium range, and you guys have cover from being in the building.

If the rest of you want to roll initiative we can get combat rolling! :)

@Rabobankrider would I start from behind them next turn?

You would yeah

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

You would yeah

And at what range of them?