Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Alright, Jace's turn. He'll shoot at the driver, so is that at short range or medium range?

Medium, but there will be a black dice due to shooting through the glass window of the door.

Alright.

Taking 2 strain to aim twice.

Ranged Light [Glass Shot] : 2eP+1eA+2eB+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s.png b--.png b--.png d-th.png d-th.png s-f.png

Gonna take an additional strain for the shot. With 9 damage total, the driver is probably smoked. Gonna take the Triumph to upgrade Jace's next roll.

Ok, a few of you still have actions to take before the end of the round. There will be some more stuff happening (it was never going to be this easy :p).

Giz is going to aim for two maneuvers for his turn.

@BeingofMortis , you will also need to move the truck to block the exit of the alley to be able to target the truck.

Also @AdvocatXD we haven't got to the point of unloading the truck, stuff will be happening before then.

Edited by Rabobankrider
2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@BeingofMortis , you will also need to move the truck to block the exit of the alley to be able to target the truck.

Also @AdvocatXD we haven't got to the point of unloading the truck, stuff will be happening before then.

I might need some clarification. :huh: I thought did that in my third IC post on page 16.

Ah, I may have missed that, my bad.

Ok, I'm going to say if one more person takes their turn, and then if whoever left can hold off for a second as there will be an occurrence.

@Rabobankrider are we at the top of the initiative again? I believe both Advocat and Beingofmortis have acted? Unless you mean for one of them to move.

Sorry, I think I'd confused myself with the order. I'm going to make a post introducing some more stuff, and then we will indeed be back to the top.

1. @Vergence
  2. @Edgehawk
  3. @AdvocatXD
  4. Tucker, 4 soak, 6/13 wounds, adversary 1
  5. @satkaz
  6. @Shlambate
  7. @BeingofMortis
  8. Truck Guard Squad 1, soak 4, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men
  9. Truck Guard Squad 2, soak 4, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men

@satkaz , please roll your stealth to compare against the perception in the ic. If you fail they're going to spot you up on the fire escape and try to shoot you.

Which group is not engaged with Usshkr?

EDIT: Anybody who wants the first slot can have it too.

Edited by Vergence

Stealth [Opposed] : 3eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a--.png a-s-s.png

Stealthy man.

@Rabobankrider is Usshkr still engaged with Tucker?

Usshkr will go after whoever generates a ton of advantage to pass or if Vergence can get a good lead roll I'll take that too.

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

@Rabobankrider is Usshkr still engaged with Tucker?

Usshkr will go after whoever generates a ton of advantage to pass or if Vergence can get a good lead roll I'll take that too.    

I wonder if the other group searching for Jace is close enough that Jace could throw (or drop) a concussion grenade on them and far enough to not affect Usshkr.

10 minutes ago, satkaz said:

I wonder if the other group searching for Jace is close enough that Jace could throw (or drop) a concussion grenade on them and far enough to not affect Usshkr.

That would help because this dinosaur started this fight at half health and could use the assistance. The question is will if not hurt Usshkr. @Rabobankrider

Just now, Shlambate said:

That would help because this dinosaur started this fight at half health and could use the assistance. The question is will if not hurt Usshkr. @Rabobankrider

Well, concussion grenades are pressurized waves, so it'll hurt. And if the stats on Dangerous Covenants is what they're statted for, it's gonna hurt hard.

@Shlambate , you would still be engaged with him yeah.

@satkaz , the second squad is not engaged with @Shlambate so he's safe. You can chick a grenade down as they are just entering the alley, but you will be spotted if they survive. You can add a boost from your stealth though, as they will be taken by surprise by the attack.

You want to toss the grenade first @satkaz and Leto will clean up?

Shura is not doing anything important at the moment. If you need her for backup, let me know.

Edited by AdvocatXD
8 hours ago, Vergence said:

You want to toss the grenade first @satkaz and Leto will clean up?

Yeah, will do that. Gonna take aim first.

Ranged (Light) [Grenade] : 2eP+1eA+1eD+2eB 3 successes, 5 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a-s-a.png d--.png b-a-a.png b--.png

That should be 13 damage, with 5 advantage. Now the question is: does Blast still affect the group, @Rabobankrider ?

If it does, then I use 2 advantage to activate Blast and do 8 more damage for a total of 26 damage on the minion group. With their soak, it's 22. The only one remaining will have around 3-4 wounds left and will use 2 more advantage to activate Concussive for 2 rounds, which means the poor sap's staggered and can't take actions. Since he's out in the open, the 1 advantage will be giving a Boost to the next PC to take advantage of the fact that a big explosion went off and people are distracted.

If Blast doesn't affect the group further, since it's technically one guy: the Blast does 13 damage, so that'd be 9 damage total, enough to knock one out and severely wound another. I'd spend 2 Advantages to activate Concussive for 2 rounds, and 2 Advantage to activate Disorient for 5 rounds, which means they get a Setback to all of their actions for 5 turns. The 1 advantage will still be giving a Boost to the next PC due to the explosion taking off.

Edited by satkaz

@satkaz it's Clobbering Time!

Spending a Destiny point for Upgrade.

Brawl : 2eP+2eA+3eB+1eC+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s-a.png a-a.png b-a.png b-s.png b-s.png c-th-th.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

So attacking Mr. Talkative, dealing 6 again being one shy of knock out however the triumph will let Usshkr Crit him! Let us watch the carnage.

Crit! : 1d100+10 53

53 not a Staggered which would let Usshkr punch again, **** but it's...

Fearsome Wound, Increase the difficulty on all presence and Willpower checks till the end of the encounter. So he can't lead his troops it seems. Or if he tries the difficulty is increased twice! I'll spend the last boost to make it hard for Tucker to get out of engaged with Usshkr.

1. @Vergence
  2. @Edgehawk
  3. @AdvocatXD
  4. Tucker, 4 soak, 0/13 wounds, adversary 1
  5. @satkaz
  6. @Shlambate
  7. @BeingofMortis
  8. Truck Guard Squad 1, soak 4, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men
  9. Truck Guard Squad 2, soak 4, 25/25 wounds, 5/5 men

@Shlambate I think that actually puts Tucker down.

@satkaz , I think because of the closed space of the alley you can activate blast. When narrating it though because it's a concussive grenade, they'd just be unconscious rather than actually dead.

@Rabobankrider nice then he's down.