Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

49 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Does Degroot only speak in "I am Degroot?"

@satkaz @Rabobankrider

Hmm, depends on whether or not his first name is "Tavish".

@Edgehawk is it a check to find grenades as well? If so that'd be a hard streetwise (I think that's what I had @satkaz do).

@satkaz you check will be an average coercion with a boost and a setback.

I know a guy..

Description Streetwise
Results 2eA+1eP+3eD : 1 success, 1 advantage [2eA=S, A/A] [1eP=A/A] [3eD=Th, Th, Th]
a-s.png a-a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

i-know-a-guy-1.png

Does he have taunt @Edgehawk ?

@Edgehawk , you'd also know of the guy who @satkaz went to see, your advantage is that you know there aren't many other contact currently thanks to an imperial crack down on illegal weapon sales.

I'm going to try and sort ic posts for you lot tomorrow. I don't anticipate @satkaz 's task taking too long, so you'll all be in the action soon. In the mean time you're all still welcome to treat this as a social encounter, you are all about to rob a truck after all, will be good to know your teammates.

@Rabobankrider I need Healing.

Speaking of small talk @Edgehawk Usshkr asked a question and Heteaera left him hanging! Not cool after you made him cry and every thing! XD

I'm going to be away for the weekend so I'll try and get some posts sorted for Monday when I get back.

@Rabobankrider can't the doc also heal the 5 Crit injuries Usshkr is suffering from?

He can try but I don't think with the time given he can remove all of them. Which would you like him to try?

The broken arm that would be most helpful. How many can he do? @Rabobankrider

Edited by Shlambate

Assuming you guys want to stay on schedule to hit the truck, you've probably got some for two.

@Rabobankrider was Munch referring to the 'rusty droid' event or a new one?

The rusty droid one.

Well then probably both of the Crit injuries that increases all brawn and agility checks by one until healed. Rolling Daunting just to hit people gets old fast.

Those two would both be hard. Success to clear advantage to heal hp.

Ok, if you want to have your character ic ask Jex about the other wounds he'll see what he can do.

@AdvocatXD Hmm, I can afford two grenades at standard prices. You still want the glop grenade? I can take off one concussion grenade.

Edited by satkaz

? Let's glop the Wookiee!!!!.......... We can even shave him later if Usshkr wants! ?

Edited by AdvocatXD
4 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

? Let's glop the Wookiee!!!!.......... We can even shave him later if Usshkr wants! ?

Alright.

8 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

Nope sorry, the Wookie is to be defeated in solo combat. Nothing short of that is Honorable.

12 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Nope sorry, the Wookie is to be defeated in solo combat. Nothing short of that is Honorable.

If the Wookiee ends up turning Usshkr into a handbag, can Shura glop the Wookiee then ? Or maybe, can Shura give the glop to Usshkr?

Edited by AdvocatXD

The Wookiee is part of Usshkr's obligation guys the likelihood of him appearing is low. It probably will be after a ton of exp.

22 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

The Wookiee is part of Usshkr's obligation guys the likelihood of him appearing is low. It probably will be after a ton of exp.

Alright. No point in trying to glop a target that's not there. Unless, Shura can find another enemy target with fur....

Edited by AdvocatXD