Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

2 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

:huh: To make things clear, Hettie and Shura have a sisterly relationship. They're not dating. Secondly, I think it's more likely for Usshkr to have a crush on Leto than for Shura and Hettie to be dating, since he's constantly staring at Leto and commenting how handsome he is. But Shura doesn't ever say anything like that. I just want to play the game, dude. :)

Oh I know Usshkr just says things he's like that. When he sees Leto he sees Tucker so he just wants to take out the man who has slighted him. Just wanted to make sure he doesn't push buttons when his buttons are pushed. He's a surly man who's suspicious that's why he acts like he does.

Edit: You know I'll change so he's not so mad at Shura but annoyed don't want to push anyone away from the game. No bad blood @AdvocatXD ? :)

Edit 2: @Edgehawk reread the post I changed it. The response doesn't make sense now. ;) .

Edited by Shlambate

What bad blood? ;)

@Edgehawk we can give your character any minor gear you think you’ll need beyond a disguise kit too heist wise. Did you want a heavy blaster pistol?

Ok, I'm back. Just so I'm clear on what's happening, are you guys heading back to the house for the next session?

Also @satkaz , if you want to do a check to find a lead on the grenades that will be a hard streetwise.

I think that's what's happening.

Alright, will go make the check for the grenades now. Gonna go flip a DP for it.

Streetwise [Grenades?] w/DP : 1eP+2eA+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
p-s.png a--.png a-s.png d--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

Hmm, this could be interesting.

Maybe something happened to the dealer...or maybe someone's tailing me while I'm out and about?

Edited by satkaz

I have an idea for it. I'd say you know of a guy who deals in low quality armaments out of a run down flat in the east of your sector.

9 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I have an idea for it. I'd say you know of a guy who deals in low quality armaments out of a run down flat in the east of your sector.

Low quality grenades. Awesome!?

It may explode, it may explode in your hand, only one way to find out!

53 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

That'd work.

5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Ok, assuming you're all heading back to @KungFuFerret 's place, you guys can put your posts up for that. @satkaz , you can either letthe others know about your source for explosives, or you can sort of just make your own way there.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ignore this post, wrong thread.

Edited by KungFuFerret

So, how many concussion grenades should I ask for?

9 minutes ago, satkaz said:

So, how many concussion grenades should I ask for?

Your call, I’m a little iffy on using them since it’s Jace & Leto targeting driver side and we have the two brawn engagers handling passengers.

Just now, Vergence said:

Your call, I’m a little iffy on using them since it’s Jace & Leto targeting driver side and we have the two brawn engagers handling passengers.

Probably 2 or 3 then. Alright.

On 4/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, satkaz said:

Probably 2 or 3 then. Alright.

Hey, @satkaz . When you start looking for concussion grenades, can you see if there's at least one (1) glop grenade, too?

Ok @satkaz , you've got a bit of investigation to find your potentially new contact. The rest of you; unless you have specific plans before the robbery, this is a good chance for character to get to know each other with a bit of a social encounter as well as ironing out any details you overlooked.

1 hour ago, AdvocatXD said:

Hey, @satkaz . When you start looking for concussion grenades, can you see if there's at least one (1) glop grenade, too?

I'll see what I can do.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok @satkaz , you've got a bit of investigation to find your potentially new contact. The rest of you; unless you have specific plans before the robbery, this is a good chance for character to get to know each other with a bit of a social encounter as well as ironing out any details you overlooked.

Wonder if there's a receptionist or something to help figure out where DeGroot is. Failing that, there could be a board that might have resident ideas. And failing that, I'll talk to the guys in the lobby.

This would be a standard block of flats so no receptionist, and unfortunately considering the kind of business that's run out of here there's not much of a list of residents. Your best bet is to turn on the charm (or the threats) to find your seller with the people downstairs. You could go door to door if you want but it'd take ages.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

This would be a standard block of flats so no receptionist, and unfortunately considering the kind of business that's run out of here there's not much of a list of residents. Your best bet is to turn on the charm (or the threats) to find your seller with the people downstairs. You could go door to door if you want but it'd take ages.

Alright, let's see if a threat works. I'll put it up on IC, just give me difficulty after.

Will do, for future reference if everyone does that for social encounters you're more likely to get boost (and setback) depending on what the character says.

11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Will do, for future reference if everyone does that for social encounters you're more likely to get boost (and setback) depending on what the character says.

Gotcha.

As a side note: I'm sad Dynamic Fire are on two trees, and it's down at the bottom of said trees...

Since Jace asked her, can Hetaera make a Streetwise check? Not sure she'd know Degroot, but she might "know a guy."

Does Degroot only speak in "I am Degroot?"

@satkaz @Rabobankrider