Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I kind of imagined Jex being an up and coming Doctor Zed in the sector, so I'd be ok with you knowing him. Alternatively I can have the club use the medi droid that was mentioned, but the wounds removed will only be a small amount.

6 hours ago, Shlambate said:

No he got lucky.

I didn't say he was skillfully winning, I just said he was winning. ;)

@AdvocatXD Any chance we're roomies? I'm afraid the fight club tangent.. may have done more to derail the party teaming up, than to help...

@ExileofEnya hasn't logged into the forum in nearly a week, so I'm hesitant to rely upon the doctor for an introduction.

I'm not sure if my character knows any doctors, @Edgehawk . But we can be roomies. :)

Edited by AdvocatXD
12 minutes ago, AdvocatXD said:

I'm not sure if my character knows any doctors, @Edgehawk . But we can be roomies. :)

Shura might not but Mr. Destiny Point does. I can't spend any while unconscious.

@Rabobankrider , what sort of check do I need to make to see if Shura knows any doctors?

I don't know about checks for knowing people but Destiny Points can add facts into the narrative as long as they don't throw everything out of whack for @Rabobankrider everything should be good.

Didn't mean to put you on the spot @AdvocatXD - just figured Shura would have a better chance of knowing a combat medic.

42 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Didn't mean to put you on the spot @AdvocatXD - just figured Shura would have a better chance of knowing a combat medic.

"Help me, Shura Marcellus. You're my only hope." :P

Edited by AdvocatXD

Well I'd say average streetwise with a boost if you've been in the sector a long time, or if you want flipping a destiny point can point you in the direction of a local doctor who has been sworn off pretty much every medical registry going :P

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Well I'd say average streetwise with a boost if you've been in the sector a long time, or if you want flipping a destiny point can point you in the direction of a local doctor who has been sworn off pretty much every medical registry going :P

" SSshould I be awake for thisss?"

doc average streetwise + boost : 3eA+1eB+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a-a.png a--.png a-s-a.png b--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

I'll flip a Destiny Point. :mellow:

Edited by AdvocatXD

I didn't describe what the doctor looked like just in case @ExileofEnya wanted Jex to be that doctor or if @Rabobankrider wanted to introduce him. That way, we have options.

Did we role destiny points for our 2nd session or are we just carrying through with the prior ones?

EDIT:

Session 2 Destiny Retake LOL : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Edited by Vergence

I think we all forgot, everyone roll for destiny please!

Destiny Point : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Edited by Rabobankrider

Destiny pool : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

Description Destiny
Results 1eF : 1 Dark Side [1eF=DS]
f-ds.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Destiny Points : 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

As for Jex being known by someone, I am open to it.

Sorry for slow response, busy week

Edited by ExileofEnya

@ExileofEnya , no worries dude. You'll want to check a few pages back for your section of the thread. :)

Destiny Points : 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Destiny Pool : 1eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds-ds.png

: 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

For party resources we already have 3x Starhawk/Speeder Bikes with Sidecars and Speeder Truck/A-A5m. This is what I've got so far for minimal gear to pull off the heist. I tried staying 1k or less on each item to display room for improvement. Feel free to toss-in input.

Electronic Lock Breaker 1,000c (heist gear)

Laserhone Huntsman Vibrospear 950c (+3 brawn dmg that sounded Trandoshan)

x5 Heavy Blaster Pistols 700c each (basic range weapons)

3x Armored Clothing 1,000c (for Jex, Shura and Jace)

Riot Armor 950c (cheap armor with HPs for Giz to mod)

9x Disguise Kits 100c (more narrative)

Surveillance Taggers 165c each

3-4x Electrobinoculars 250c each

Edited by Vergence