Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

@Shlambate your move. We’re just cancelling the last set of rolls right:

On 3/1/2018 at 2:00 PM, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

: 2eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Eight Damage, a fourth setback to your next roll and upgrade its difficulty once meaning the negative dice are: CDDDSSSS

And

On 3/1/2018 at 1:52 PM, Shlambate said:

Really Now you hit softly... Lol. He's still standing.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+4eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png a--.png b--.png d--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png s--.png

So many Blank Dice!

2 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

@Shlambate your move. We’re just cancelling the last set of rolls right:

Well If you change weapon I guess we do have to re-roll, Lets see if the Dice favor me when you put my Life debt in danger. He gets one more boost but It's still 4 difficulty.

@Shlambate and three setback, only one came from my last roll.

7 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

@Shlambate and three setback, only one came from my last roll.

2 setback he only has one from disorient the roll right before yours gives you a setback because he had advantage.

I'm technically re-rolling this one

On 3/1/2018 at 2:52 PM, Shlambate said:

Really Now you hit softly... Lol. He's still standing.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+4eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png a--.png b--.png d--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png s--.png

So many Blank Dice!

Which I forgot a setback anyway but that would have been the the other one you gave me.

Edited by Shlambate
Just now, Shlambate said:

2 setback he only has one from disorient the roll right before yours gives you a setback because he had advantage.

I'm technically retooling this one

Which I forgot a setback anyway but that would have been the the other one you gave me.

Okay.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+2eB+4eD+2eS 2 failures, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png a-s.png a-a.png a-a-a.png b-a.png b--.png d-f-th.png d-f-f.png d--.png d-f-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

Well a Triumph, I'm going to upgrade your next check so that there is a Challenge Die in the Pool. @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

@Edgehawk it seems putting Hetaera in danger has revitalized Usshkr

Edit: Also I believe Hetaera needs to roll vigilance initiative at this point. @Edgehawk

Edited by Shlambate
Description Initiative
Results 3eA : 1 success [3eA=-, S, -]
a--.png a-s.png a--.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

So initative is:

Usshkr

HU-1K

Hetaera

: 4eA+1eC+1eD 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a--.png c-f.png d--.png

eight damage with pierce two will TKO Usshkr so I will use the adv. to pass a setback to Hetaera.

crit for passing WT:

: 1d100+60 105 plus 10 for the second vicious on the sword is 115

One down, one to go.

@Shlambate @Edgehawk

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION
18 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

: 4eA+1eC+1eD 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png a--.png c-f.png d--.png

eight damage with pierce two will TKO Usshkr so I will use the adv. to pass a setback to Hetaera.

crit for passing WT:

: 1d100+60 105 plus 10 for the second vicious on the sword is 115

One down, one to go.

@Shlambate @Edgehawk

Hetaera made you suffer a Threat on your next action through one of her talents so no setback.

Missed that thanks for the correction, good fight though.

3 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Missed that thanks for the correction, good fight though.

Good Fight If the dice didn't hate me I might have gotten closer to downing you.

In the future, between Leto's Improved Inspiring Rhetoric and once Hetaera get more ranks in Distracting Behavior, we could have a pretty good 'guy in the corner' and 'ring girl' combo running for the brawlers.

@Shlambate , I think you're going to need to roll critical +10 for any other critical you've got for going down in the fight. Your gang should really invest in a bacta tank, maaaaay come in handy for future jobs :P

42 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate , I think you're going to need to roll critical +10 for any other critical you've got for going down in the fight. Your gang should really invest in a bacta tank, maaaaay come in handy for future jobs :P

Hmm? What do you mean? Usskr has suffered all 5 Crits what else do I have to do? @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION Already rolled that Crit for me it wasn't bad just 1 maneuver till healed which he already suffered.

The droid also needs to go to the body shop! 3 criticals don't heal on their own.

I think that players get a critical wound when they go over their wound threshold, you may have already counted that though in your fighting, I lost track with all the posts.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also @Shlambate and @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , you guys are violent as **** :P

We had a civil bout of Fisticuffs what do you mean Violent?

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Would Hetaera be familiar with the Nautolan doctor, or would Usshkr ask to be taken to him? @Shlambate @ExileofEnya @Rabobankrider

Usshkr is not Concious.so it's up to his Charge to save him again and further indebt his life to Hetaera. @Edgehawk

22 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Usshkr is not Concious.so it's up to his Charge to save him again and further indebt his life to Hetaera. @Edgehawk

You were handling that clanker, just fine. It was your precocious charge, that got you skewered. :P

Next time, I bet you'll just wear the silly mask.. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgehawk
29 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

You were handling that clanker, just fine. It was your precocious charge, that got you skewered. :P

Next time, I bet you'll just wear the silly mask.. :ph34r:

No masks!

2 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

You were handling that clanker, just fine.

No, he wasn't. I was clearly winning.

Just now, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

No, he wasn't. I was clearly winning.

No he got lucky.

Jex, I believe has been on the moon a week or less hiding. He didn’t advertise himself so doubtful anybody but HU-1K would have introduced to him. If you blew that bridge under the water too, you may have to depend on @Rabobankrider