Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Brawl : 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a-s-s.png a--.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s-f.png

6 Damage and Setback instead of a crit as you asked.

4 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Brawl : 2eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a-s-s.png a--.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s-f.png

6 Damage and Setback instead of a crit as you asked.

Really Now you hit softly... Lol. He's still standing.

Brawl : 1eP+3eA+1eB+4eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png a--.png b--.png d--.png d-th.png d-f-th.png d-th-th.png s--.png

So many Blank Dice!

Two more setback to your next check for total of three.

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

: 2eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Eight Damage, a fourth setback to your next roll and upgrade its difficulty once meaning the negative dice are: CDDDSSSS

7 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

: 2eP+2eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

Eight Damage, a fourth setback to your next roll and upgrade its difficulty once meaning the negative dice are: CDDDSSSS

TKO can't roll.

Isn’t that only two wounds? you have six Soak.

You guys mind slowing it down? The fight has continued for 4 turns, after I inquired about participating, and I'm still waiting on GM feedback.

You have pierce one and I have 2 health after the other peck on the cheek you gave me. If not the damage usshkr has like 8 hp if that pierce isn't there.

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

You guys mind slowing it down? The fight has continued for 4 turns, after I inquired about participating, and I'm still waiting on GM feedback.

Sure we can wait. If you want.

@Shlambate forgot about Pierce, you’re correct. You want to write your post for your previous roll and I’ll post HU-1K’s finishing move on Usshkr

Adding @mention
13 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Sure, but I think the fight is over.

16 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

@Shlambate forgot about Pierce, you’re correct. You want to write your post for your previous roll and I’ll post HU-1K’s finishing move on Usshkr

Let's not so @Edgehawk can interfere. So our last few rolls don't count toward the fight until Hetaera does something.

Dang it. I wanted to see you roll all those negative dice. Otherwise, sure.

1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Dang it. I wanted to see you roll all those negative dice. Otherwise, sure.

This is all a dream sequence. Lol.

Thanks, gents. I'm incapable of inflicting damage.. just trying to spice things up.. and perform!

Image result for wonder woman vs hulk whip

On 2/28/2018 at 9:55 PM, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Wookie, it’ll be easier for me to keep track of things this way.

The avatar looks more like hairy Iakaru than Wookiee! I laugh everytime I see the image :lol:

77fdef38952dbbacf80d722904531162ef343d69

Bistan!

45 minutes ago, Vergence said:

The avatar looks more like hairy Iakaru than Wookiee! I laugh everytime I see the image :lol:

77fdef38952dbbacf80d722904531162ef343d69

I only know his name because of the Star Wars mobile game I play but now that you mention it the Wookiee icon kind does look like it.

Sorry for killing the momentum of your match, but this could be Het's big break! She needs sponsors for her Galactic Ladies Of Brawling (G.L.O.B.) production.. sort of a combination burlesque/wrestling act, where the Ribald Rebels will take on the Bawdy Bucketheads...

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Sorry for killing the momentum of your match, but this could be Het's big break! She needs sponsors for her Galactic Ladies Of Brawling (G.L.O.B.) production.. sort of a combination burlesque/wrestling act, where the Ribald Rebels will take on the Bawdy Bucketheads...

Dang, now I need to rewatch GLOW on netflix :D

@Edgehawk , feel free to make a melee check if you want to disrupt the fight. Some of the audience may have something to say though :P

@ExileofEnya , how do you want to deal with you lead on the couriers?

Also @KungFuFerret and @Vergence , you guys want to do anything while you're waiting?

Edited by Rabobankrider
1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , feel free to make a melee check if you want to disrupt the fight. Some of the audience may have something to say though :P

Also @KungFuFerret and @Vergence , you guys want to do anything while you're waiting?

Eh, not really? I mean, Re'peek was just out doing some investigating, not really much else I can think of at this point, other than conveying that information to others. But since everyone is out for the night, not really anything for him to do. I just assumed he went back to the hideout and was killing time doing something.

10 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

I was time frame wise waiting before progressing into a day ahead of the rest of the group. I’m up for whatever if Re’peek wants to do something. Play it as returning from the warehouse district to share his info.

Edit: Leto is basically dead in the water with no leads and figures to wait and see what everybody else discovered to progress the heist plan.

Edited by Vergence
10 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I was time frame wise waiting before processing into a day ahead of the rest of the group. I’m up for whatever if Re’peek wants to do something. Play it as returning from the warehouse district to share his info.

Edit: Leto is basically dead in the water with no leads and figures to wait and see what everybody else discovered to progress the heist plan.

Well I figured Re'peek's investigation took most of the day/night, and that was an "offscreen" investigation, while the fight stuff is more of a real time for the same time frame. *shrugs* Also partly, I dislike trying to run two independent story threads in a posting system like this, where one is fast paced, and the other isn't. Tends to run the risk of losing posts in the flow. So I figured to wait until Thunderdome was over and pick it up then :D

2 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

Well I figured Re'peek's investigation took most of the day/night, and that was an "offscreen" investigation, while the fight stuff is more of a real time for the same time frame. *shrugs* Also partly, I dislike trying to run two independent story threads in a posting system like this, where one is fast paced, and the other isn't. Tends to run the risk of losing posts in the flow. So I figured to wait until Thunderdome was over and pick it up then :D

Yeah, Jex might have two patients now :P Jace is recruiting the mechanic as we speak!

Edited by Vergence