Star Wars: Revan's War OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Destroy the Republic trackers.

Keep the no-name one.

@Edgehawk

We're only missing Andja's vote on the trackers ...

:)

5 hours ago, Bellona said:

@Edgehawk

We're only missing Andja's vote on the trackers ...

:)

Andja voted IC to destroy them all, so I suppose I will officially vote the same.

Okay, it looks like the majority wants to destroy the two Republic trackers.

With regard to the home-made tracker, we have 2 votes to keep, 2 abstains, 1 to destroy ... which means that we're keeping the home-made tracker, I guess?

On 12/28/2020 at 3:18 PM, Bellona said:

Okay, it looks like the majority wants to destroy the two Republic trackers.

With regard to the home-made tracker, we have 2 votes to keep, 2 abstains, 1 to destroy ... which means that we're keeping the home-made tracker, I guess?

That is how Voting works. 2-2-1 is a keep.

Sorry for the delay again with the forum stuff, I was offered a new job so things have been a bit hectic. I should have it sorted soon.

Happy New Year from C.E.T. zone, where the fireworks are loud and long! :)

(Old statistic from where I am right now: the population spends roughly $100 USD per capita on New Year fireworks ... and that was back in the 1990s.)

Happy new year all! The formats for the forums are done, I just need to copy across the information.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:43 AM, Rabobankrider said:

Happy new year all! The formats for the forums are done, I just need to copy across the information.

For when you can invite the players, my Discord handle is: Bellona#8647

B4tman#2894

Mine is MIKEYFETT7#6046

Ronin#4809

Just checking in, has there been any progress on the new server?

Im on @Rabobankrider 's 712th Cyclone Squad Server, there he said he was in the process of copying over text. He is making progress.

I have about 35 pages of the ic copied, so about half way done. I'm aiming for it to be done for next week, depending on how the new job goes, but don't worry, everything will be finished before the deadline. :)

Ok, cool. I just wanted to check that I hadn't missed an invitation or something. Thank you for putting so much into this, and good luck with getting it finished!

Ok! For anyone looking to play in/spectate the Revan's War game, here is the link! https://discord.gg/qMzrW2K5Qy Sorry for the delay, it was a lot of copying 😛

@Bellona @Jedi Ronin the server link is here.