SHOW YOUR DREAM , SAY YOUR DISAPPOINT

By phorcys12, in Star Wars: Legion

Price point? Cheaper then 40k by a long shot.

Look at Imperial Assault. I expect squads to be 15 to 20, same with hero's but include cards, cardboard.

I was going to get 40k, but now Legion. Plan to incorporate it with the Rpg.

I'm super excited for this, as is our local gaming community. There's dedicated WH40k players with their 8th edition rules barely out of the box that are excited about this.

Disappointed would be the polar opposite of what I'm feeling for this game right now.

48 minutes ago, Slugrage said:

I'm super excited for this, as is our local gaming community. There's dedicated WH40k players with their 8th edition rules barely out of the box that are excited about this.

Disappointed would be the polar opposite of what I'm feeling for this game right now.

Sums up all 3 of my FLGS communities. Overwhelming excitement so farM

On 8/19/2017 at 1:13 PM, skotothalamos said:

I mean, yeah. The simple fact of alternating activations makes this so much more interesting than 40K's "check watch... ah, the game's been going for half an hour, half my guys are dead. Can't wait til I get a turn..."

Aye, even though I very fond of the current 40k edition, the Ig/Yg mechanic needs to be retired.

9 minutes ago, Deathseed said:

Aye, even though I very fond of the current 40k edition, the Ig/Yg mechanic needs to be retired.

Dude!! Nostalgia, that is how some of us grew up playing games in the 70's!! :D

4 minutes ago, Amanal said:

Dude!! Nostalgia, that is how some of us grew up playing games in the 70's!! :D

Well yeah, but we too can grow and change.

As Dylan pointed out...the times,. they are a-changin'.