Force Fugitives OOC

By killerbeardhawk, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

@killerbeardhawk , could I do an assisted coercion check for this?

Yup. It's 1eC+1eD

Could I add a boost as they know we've already battered their guard by any chance?

I'll just be adding a Boost die (I have low Willpower and 0 skill ranks).

15 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Could I add a boost as they know we've already battered their guard by any chance?

They dont.

8 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

I'll just be adding a Boost die (I have low Willpower and 0 skill ranks).

Asia's assistance will give a single boost die.

Coercion Check : 3eA+1eB+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
a--.png a-a-a.png a-s-a.png b-s-a.png c-th.png d-th-th.png

Just in case people are waiting on me, Kilimar doesn't really have anything he feels he needs to add to the current moment, so feel free to continue to post.

Same for the Shistivastan.

The Gand is doing a great job as far as I'm concerned!

So not sure if any of you are experiencing this problem, and if so, I'm mostly testing to see how widespread it is. For some reason, one of my threads isn't updating, showing people there is new content. So my IC post was partly to participate, but mostly just to be a test. As is this one frankly.

I've had my hands full with finals. Hopefully I can finish that up in the next few days.

On 12/3/2017 at 2:49 PM, KungFuFerret said:

So not sure if any of you are experiencing this problem, and if so, I'm mostly testing to see how widespread it is. For some reason, one of my threads isn't updating, showing people there is new content. So my IC post was partly to participate, but mostly just to be a test. As is this one frankly.

I've just noticed this for emails as well. Hopefully it's fixed now.

8 minutes ago, killerbeardhawk said:

Haven't seen it beyond the day I was posting about it. Seems to have been a short lived hiccup, at least for me anyway.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:49 PM, KungFuFerret said:

4 hours ago, killerbeardhawk said:

I haven't received email notifications of posts in months .

5 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I haven't received email notifications of posts in months .

Have you notified the site moderators?

Email notifications aside, are you at least getting the "It's been pushed back to the top and highlighted in bold" that indicates a new post has been added to the thread in question? Because I don't use email notifications, but that "hey it's bold again, meaning new content from your last visit" is what was acting weird.

Just now, KungFuFerret said:

Have you notified the site moderators?

Email notifications aside, are you at least getting the "It's been pushed back to the top and highlighted in bold" that indicates a new post has been added to the thread in question? Because I don't use email notifications, but that "hey it's bold again, meaning new content from your last visit" is what was acting weird.

Yes, I do get that. In fact, even after I first signed up, I only briefly got email notifications, and once again once Asmodee took over, but, after a few weeks both times, I have, for the most part, not gotten email notifications.

Weird, that's apparently a different issue than what a few of us were experiencing.

I have experienced intermittent issues with notifications, but nothing ongoing. As far as I can tell, I've been getting regular, real-time email notifications for the past several days at least.