Jedi Quest IC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

36 minutes ago, Matt Skywalker said:

// I'm going to use coordination to reduce falling damage what's the diff.

// Easy (1eC) Coordination check. The challenge die is coming from a Destiny Point flip. //

// I flipped one as well

: 2eA+1eP+1eC 3 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-a.png p-s-s.png c-f.png

Edited by Matt Skywalker

Chundarr manages to slow his slide with his claws, just enough that he is able grab hold of the lip at the terminus of the chute—instead of falling into a waste dumpster, he clambers easily up onto an adjoining pipe and through the short chute up into a hallway where he hears people talking around the corner.

"We need to get out of here."

He also hears dozens of distant boots clacking on the durasteel floors.

Slapping the call button, Jarash throws down a hail of gunfire down the corridor to force his pursuers to approach more cautiusly, and takes cover behind a doorway. Tovera, less skilled at ranged combat, hunches by the side of the turboshaft, ready to ambush whoever comes out.

The turbolift door slides open and reveals a human in robes. As this happens, Chundarr the wookiee appears around the corner, a few meters to the left of the turbolift, looking a little out-of-breath but otherwise in decent condition.

// @Tramp Graphics , you may introduce yourself amid the hail of blasterfire coming from longe/extreme range to your right //

// @Rakaydos & @Matt Skywalker , please do the same for your characters to Korath. //

// You are all encouraged to work something into the narrative to instantly reveal that you're all essentially on the same side—shooting at stormtroopers, name-drops, realization of a mutual desire to leave the facility alive, etc. //

If Tovera is looking at the turbolift, she should recognize Korath as the "blue blade" from the surveillance cameras.

"If you people want to survive this fiasco, I suggest you get in here now."

Edited by Tramp Graphics

As Tovera quietly slips inside, Jarash laughs and fires another volleydown the corridor. "It's not a fiasco until you're captured. This is just a bit FUBAR." He waits till the wookiee makes it to the turbolift then jumps in himself.

Maa't and chundarr run into the turbolift "valor friends! survive and we can kill a sith

Korath looks at the Wookiee and Nikto as they dash into the lift with him as he hits the button for the main floor. "There are no more Sith. Stop messing around. Is this everybody?"

Amid loud alarm klaxons and flashing emergency lights, the turbolift ascends quickly to the upper floor, where ships are hangared.

8 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Amid loud alarm klaxons and flashing emergency lights, the turbolift ascends quickly to the upper floor, where ships are hangared.

"Here's where the 'fun' begins."

On 11/7/2017 at 0:39 PM, awayputurwpn said:

Jarash pulled out a commlink. "Siri, I need a pickup at the south hangar."

"Good to hear from you again, Captian. Give me a minute or so, my update process is almost complete. Please hold..."

Jarash growled, then turned to the others. "My ship will be around in about five minutes, give or take. Anyone need a ride off this planet?"

19 hours ago, Rakaydos said:

Jarash pulled out a commlink. "Siri, I need a pickup at the south hangar."

"Good to hear from you again, Captian. Give me a minute or so, my update process is almost complete. Please hold..."

Jarash growled, then turned to the others. "My ship will be around in about five minutes, give or take. Anyone need a ride off this planet?"

My ship, the Jedi Star, is already there. Is this the entire group or were there any others with you?

Glancing at Maat and the wookiee, Jarash shrugged. "It was just the Selonian and I coming in, I dont know anyone else here."

On 12/12/2017 at 2:23 PM, awayputurwpn said:

As you step off the turbolift and make for the exit, the exterior door opens and the corrupted lightsaber leaps from Korath's belt.

In from the outside door steps the dark-robed figure, drenched in rainwater, to cut you off. The lightsaber returns to his hand already ignited, cutting searing swaths in front of him.

"We are not finished, little Jedi," the figure rasps. His cybernetic enhancements are now obvious; the clank of a metal foot against the flooring combining with the whirr of servomotors to complement his eerie aura.

"Oi Jedi! would you be so kind as to give my droid here a lift to your next destination?"

The man in Mandalorian armor shouted from large doorway to the left. He had a single white lightsaber in one hand and his t-visored helmet in the other. His face was weathered and grey and his white hair fell to his shoulders. He glared at the dark-robed figure. There was something about his eyes that just didn't seem human, but it was difficult to tell from this distance.

"Why do you care about them so much, little brother? I'm the one you're really after, right? You can catch up with them another day. But for now, how about you and I catch up on old times?"

He grinned as he put his helmet back on and ignited his second white lightsaber. He stepped back towards the open doorway behind him motioning for the dark-robed figure to follow.

The astromech beside him beeped and started for the middle of the hanger, keeping it's distance from any possible entanglements.

Edited by Mychal'el

Korath looks at the Mandalorian, as he draws and activates his own sapphire bladed lightsaber.

"You must be the other Force user I was sensing. He seems to be working for an old foe of mine. "

Jarash's ship hovers into the hangar and prepares to land next to Korath's ship which had just arrived moments ago.

To the West, two fully loaded troop transports are exiting the hangar while two more are still in the process of being loaded with evacuating personnel.

The First Order troops and officers are completely ignoring the two unsanctioned ships and the invaders, too preoccupied scrambling to save whatever doesn't mix well with seawater. The whole facility shakes violently for a moment and the floor is left tilting slightly to the West.

The man in Mandalorian armor nods to the group and shouts, "Thats my cue!" He then turns around and runs through the doorway heading to the East.

The dark-robed figure hesitates for a moment, quickly glancing back at the man running away. Overcome with primal rage, he let's out a bloodcurdling roar. He suddenly snaps out of it, and takes two shots with his gauntlet at both civilian ships. There doesn't seem to be any damage done to either ship. Cackling to himself, he bolts after the man in Mandalorian armor.

Jarash's ship lands directly in front of the group and narrowly misses obliterating the astromech droid that was unwittingly in the middle of the landing zone. The floor shakes again violently, there isn't much time before the facility is lost to the sea.

Edited by Mychal'el
Rewrite

"C'mon droid," Korath says as he pulls out his comlink. "Hacker, prepare for takeoff and and have Autopilot take the ship to the east landing decks. We need to go after someone up before he gets himself killed."

With that, Korath goes after the Mandalorian and Dark Sider.

Edited by Tramp Graphics

The blast doors close behind the dark-robed figure as he runs out of the hangar, all the other blast doors close one after another, sealing the group off from the rest of the base. The two troop transports lift off, and the main hangar door starts to slowly grind to a close.

"Belay that, Hacker, we're coming to you. We'll track them from the ship."

Activate base Seek power to track the Mandalorian.

Seek : 4eF 2 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.png f-ds-ds.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Through the Force, Korath sees the armored figure running down a long, brightly lit, curved hallway. There is a sign on the ceiling with arrows that reads:

Screenshot_2017-12-14-16-10-17~2.png

Screenshot_2017-12-14-16-10-17~3.png

OK, keeping the power up, We get to the Jedi Star, and take off, flying towards the east platforms, and on an intercept course with the Mandalorian and pursuing Dark Sider.

Previously...

While in the turbolift, Korath felt Tovera's connection to the force, but then he caught the eye of a human face starring blankly back at him from inside her small bag...

Edited by Mychal'el
Rewrite

Jarash and Tovera boarded their ship while Maa't and Chundarr rode as passengers in their unlocked prisoner containers.

While Korath and the Astromech were in the Jedi Star, both ships made it out of the hanger just before the hangar doors closed.

Edited by Mychal'el
Rewrite

Korath sees through the Force that the man in Mandalorian armor has made it to the bridge between the First Order base and Timira City. The front doors quickly lock behind him, trapping his dark-robed pursuer inside the facility. Korath's connection to the man in Mandalorian armor is then suddenly and painfully severed.

The Astromech offers Korath a slow sad whistle that sounds very much like a query.

Edited by Mychal'el
Rewrite