Star Wars: Jedi Quest OOC thread

By Tramp Graphics, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1 hour ago, Rakaydos said:

then it sounds like you're a Gank, not a droid.

You read my CPU bro!

Now I want 'Feedback' to be a Gank with the Cyberneticist talent though.

Dang, I regret not playing 'Feedback' in this campaign. Too bad I didn't know he existed until earlier today.

On 8/20/2017 at 3:52 AM, Mychal'el said:

I shouldn't have blamed it on the moonlight

Or the good times...

There's something else I just can't put my finger on

No Jackson 5 fans eh?

I'm not sure what's going on with @Princess Peekaboo . She hasn't even been logged in since the 15th.

Okay well let's move on. Perhaps we can get a start this Monday, if we still have everyone else! Would anyone object to a fresh OOC and IC thread?

14 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Okay well let's move on. Perhaps we can get a start this Monday, if we still have everyone else! Would anyone object to a fresh OOC and IC thread?

So, a "Session 2" with new opening crawl and everything? I figured we'd continue to use these ones, at least the In Character thread. Of course, this thread kind of got hijacked with stuff meant for the prep thread , so....

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Of course, this thread kind of got hijacked with stuff meant for the prep thread , so....

Yeah, that, and I'd prefer to leave all the bad blood behind as well.

8 minutes ago, awayputurwpn said:

Yeah, that, and I'd prefer to leave all the bad blood behind as well.

Well, I don't mind starting a new OC thread. However, if we're picking right up from where we left off, and not completely starting over I'd rather keep using the same In Character thread for continuity's sake.

I'd like to start with the next 24 hours. I'll post up a new Out Of Context thread after I get some sleep and we can go from there :)

Okay, definitely within the next 24 hours. My wife had a real bad night and I had to take her to Urgent Care this morning. She's all okay now, she's got some antibiotics and is resting in bed. I'm at work right now and caught a 15 minute break so just popping in to say "hey."

Thanks for your patience!

I'll hold a spot open for @Princess Peekaboo , for the time being. If she comes back, she's welcome to join in the narrative. And @Richardbuxton whenever you're ready, we'll work out an immediate entrance for your PC.

It's up! Go and be active :)

-THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE USE THE NEW OOC THREAD-

Edited by awayputurwpn