It Ain't Rokugan without the Taint!

By Mon no Oni, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

5 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

<.< at least we know how to wear clothes.

Sort of

but you guys look great....in your dead animals skins?

2 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Sort of

but you guys look great....in your dead animals skins?

*pokes your leather armor.*

So do you.

12 minutes ago, AtoMaki said:

This was always a weak point in the story. The Unicorn supposedly traveled through the Shadowlands to re-enter Rokugan, so the Moto should have known exactly what they were up against. But they apparently didn't, for some reason.

Maybe they went around the swamp coming back, but then knew the bad was BEHIND the swamp, so they had to go through to kill it.

2 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

*pokes your leather armor.*

So do you.

That's the Hiruma.

They are a strange folk since they lost their lands.

2 minutes ago, Mirith said:

Maybe they went around the swamp coming back, but then knew the bad was BEHIND the swamp, so they had to go through to kill it.

They wanted to beat the Crab at their own game.

poor fools?

The Dark Moto's origin is a little shaky, but I do think they add something to the setting. If only as an excuse to get the Unicorn to go fight the Shadowlands.

Just now, Fumi said:

The Dark Moto's origin is a little shaky, but I do think they add something to the setting. If only as an excuse to get the Unicorn to go fight the Shadowlands.

I will be less than happy with the Unicorn without the 'Original Moto/Moto Vindicators.?

3 minutes ago, Fumi said:

If only as an excuse to get the Unicorn to go fight the Shadowlands.

This also reminds me how the Unicorn are the only people who can chill out even with the Shadowlands. From Utaku Kamoko coming as close to befriending an oni (an Oni Lord no less!) as it was humanly possible, through Iuchi Shahai being the nicest mahotsukai you could meet, to being the only true allies of the Spider Clan. Then, of course, we have Shinjo trying to reach out for Fu Leng twice .

18 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

That's the Hiruma.

I blame all that training with the Unicorn.

19 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

That's the Hiruma.

Uh...huh...

4 minutes ago, Shiba Gunichi said:

I blame all that training with the Unicorn.

As do I

5 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Uh...huh...

It's true!!

Trust me, I know strange when I see it

I blame the Shinjo ?

7 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

It's true!!

Trust me, I know strange when I see it

I blame the Shinjo ?

Not your Kuni making love to tainted...things.

2 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Not your Kuni making love to tainted...things.

No necrophilia here.

It's necessary scientific research to better protect the empire.

Nakanu and Mokuna were abberations...and being eaten by zombies seems a fitting punishment for stupidity

5 hours ago, AtoMaki said:

Then, of course, we have Shinjo trying to reach out for Fu Leng twice .

And getting brutally murdered for her trouble.

17 hours ago, AtoMaki said:

This also reminds me how the Unicorn are the only people who can chill out even with the Shadowlands. From Utaku Kamoko coming as close to befriending an oni (an Oni Lord no less!) as it was humanly possible, through Iuchi Shahai being the nicest mahotsukai you could meet, to being the only true allies of the Spider Clan. Then, of course, we have Shinjo trying to reach out for Fu Leng twice .

The Unicorn are compassionate. She wanted to know that he was okay, if he needed anything. That she missed her brother, and she was thinking about him.

Shinjo was an enabler?

2 minutes ago, Mirith said:

The Unicorn are compassionate. She wanted to know that he was okay, if he needed anything. That she missed her brother, and she was thinking about him.

Shinjo was an enabler?

Explains a lot doesn't it??

5 minutes ago, Mon no Oni said:

... and the Man, the Legend, the Idol of Multitudes finally appears. Ogres and pekkles, Onis and Bog Hags, bakemono and undead, I show you..... Yogo JUNZOOOOOO!

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/55/13/5513e628-0128-4a37-8408-8e19a18fa6a1/the_world_a_stage.pdf

Who promptly trips over a rock and falls of a cliff......sorry fellas no tainty goodness for you??

7 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Who promptly trips over a rock and falls of a cliff......sorry fellas no tainty goodness for you??

You forgot: ...and returns as an Undead general of the Horde!

Just now, Mon no Oni said:

You forgot: ...and returns as an Undead general of the Horde!

And gets smooshed by horse.

hopefully that happens sonner rather than later ??

Now you mention that horse thing... how come Junzo didn't just rise again? He was undead and death-by-horse shouldn't have stopped him long in the first place. Mmm.

Edited by Mon no Oni
5 minutes ago, Mon no Oni said:

Now you mention that horse thing... how come Junzo didn't just rise again? He was undead and death-by-horse shouldn't have stopped him long in the first place. Mmm.

Zombie rules; No head equals super dead ?

Tell that to "Grandfather",

4 minutes ago, Mon no Oni said:

Tell that to "Grandfather",

He's all head not smashed head☠️☠️☠️