It Ain't Rokugan without the Taint!

By Mon no Oni, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

I'm disappointed you missed the more obvious infiltrator the horde has. Hida Tomonatsu died in the shadowlands killing one of our beloved oni. However, not a week later we see her alive and well as a card. Obviously she has come back as some new form of undead to infiltrate the crab. ;)

13 hours ago, JRosen9 said:

I'm disappointed you missed the more obvious infiltrator the horde has. Hida Tomonatsu died in the shadowlands killing one of our beloved oni. However, not a week later we see her alive and well as a card. Obviously she has come back as some new form of undead to infiltrate the crab. ;)

Of course, it all makes sense.

This also explains how Kisada could have been unaware of her gender when she's wearing boob-plate.

26 minutes ago, Kitsu Seinosuke said:

Of course, it all makes sense.

This also explains how Kisada could have been unaware of her gender when she's wearing boob-plate.

He could have thought she was just carrying extra rice balls under her Do or something :P

On 7/13/2017 at 1:13 PM, JRosen9 said:

Not necessarily. She might be dead for real in the way that we're told evergreen characters won't necessarily live forever as the narrative unfolds. A narrative that, of course, has already begun.

On 7/13/2017 at 8:13 PM, JRosen9 said:

There are ways around it. Shadow Samurai are grossly underused anyway.

"I'll take 'I taint Rokugan' for $600 Alex"

"That's 'It ain't Rokugan' Mr. Connery"

"Yer wife 'stroke ooh-d on' my taint Trebek"

Edited by Ishi Tonu

what you all missed was that the crab fiction was spoiling the mechanics... did kisada's player look at the "boob plate" when he sacrificed a bowed bushi to make kisada better? no. it wasn't till he checked his discard pile he realized.

So, considering the rearranged family tree for the Unicorn Clan... where does our beloved Iuchi Shahai fall? In the old lore she was the daughter of Daiyu. Is Altansaranai her mom, and Shono her bro? But in that case she would be Shinjo Shahai. Maybe she is Daiyu's daughter from another relation (previous, simultaneous, or later)? These Unicorns certainly are NOT traditionalist! We will watch closely. Needless to say the esteemed Dark Daughter will be born wherever she pleases; we will be waiting for her and her pet skull!

Edited by Mon no Oni

Plot Twist: meisheido is just gaijun word for maho and Shahai is the oldest sibling of Shono and heir to the Unicorn .... Dark Moto Shinjo here we come

The more I think of it the more I like the thought that meisheido is maho lets look at the facts

1. Other's don't like to see the kami treated that way
  2. It is supposedly name magic. How do you summon onis? by giving it someones name.
  3. there is eerie red lightning when the unicorn used it.
  4. both start with the letter m
Edited by JRosen9

There is mention of alternate victory conditions on cards in the rulebook, this may be how we do enlightenment and shadowlands

7 hours ago, JRosen9 said:

both start with the letter m

Say no more! I'm convinced! :P

Also, remember that this is the Unicorn Clan we are talking about, and they are heavy on friendship ... And you know what they say about friendship.

aGDYO85_700b.jpg

PURGE THE HERETICS

6 minutes ago, Mirumoto Saito said:

Also, remember that this is the Unicorn Clan we are talking about, and they are heavy on friendship ... And you know what they say about friendship.

aGDYO85_700b.jpg

PURGE THE HERETICS

That's......the most awesome thing I've seen today,

thanks☠️?☠️?

5 hours ago, Mirumoto Saito said:

aGDYO85_700b.jpg

PURGE THE HERETICS

I think I'm gonna be sick...

4 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

I think I'm gonna be sick...

Too much sushi I'm guessing ??

Just now, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Too much sushi I'm guessing ??

>.> such a pretty wall you have, shame if someone ran right through it...again.

Hopefully there will be room in the story choices to bring back some favourites if not necessarily the spiderclan/horde factions.

Given that I was all about Dark Paragons in Old5R I chose the name Hōsōn as a tribute to Garen Hawthorne. I would love to see tthe tenants of Shurido make a return.

7 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

>.> such a pretty wall you have, shame if someone ran right through it...again.

Pfft

It was just luck???

6 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Pfft

It was just luck???

It was cold that day, huh?

1 minute ago, RandomJC said:

It was cold that day, huh?

Some of us aren't into fuzzy clothes.

Fur is murder☠️☠️

3 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Fur is murder☠️☠️

Yes, and? So is eating meat. You enjoy your rice. I'm going to have steak. ^_^

5 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Fur is murder☠️☠️

Fur is murder.

Murder is a violent crime.

Violence and crime are both cool.

Therefore, fur is cool.

*dons fuzzy hat*

4 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Yes, and? So is eating meat. You enjoy your rice. I'm going to have steak. ^_^

Do they even have cows ? in Rokugan?

Are you sure those aren't donkey steaks??

Plus deep fried tofu sounds potentially awesome.

Edited by Kuni Katsuyoshi
2 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Do they even have cows ? in Rokugan?

Are you sure those aren't donkey steaks??

Plus deep fried tofu sounds potentially awesome.

^_^ Benefits of leaving Rokugan, got to bring back cows.

It does, why we can have it AND steak.

9 minutes ago, Kitsu Seinosuke said:

Fur is murder.

Murder is a violent crime.

Violence and crime are both cool.

Therefore, fur is cool.

*dons fuzzy hat*

Seems like a lot of mental gymnastics to justify a coonskin cap Davy Crocket??

Edited by Kuni Katsuyoshi
16 minutes ago, Kuni Katsuyoshi said:

Some of us aren't into clothes.

Fur is murder☠️☠️

Fixed it for you.

FLEX!!