Star Wars: In The Pits OOC

By Richardbuxton, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Attack on Vyrr : 4eP+2eD+1eS 1 failure
p-s-s.png p--.png p-s-a.png p--.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png s-f.png

swing and a miss

@Arctanaar do you want to go next?

I will. I have been on a train for the past 35 hours. Will likely make a post in about 12 hours.

Duplicate. Disregard.

Edited by Arctanaar

I'm sorry. Was busy until now, but I am presently at 5% battery. Wil have to post a bit later.

Manoeuvre: stand up.

I suffer 2 strain to get a 2nd manoeuvre.

2nd Manoeuvre: disengage.

Action: I shoot at my attackers.

Shooting at the assailants : 2eA+2eP+2eF+1eD+3eS 1 success, 3 advantage, 3 Light Side
a-s.png a-a.png p-s.png p-a-a.png f-ls-ls.png f-ls.png d-f.png s--.png s--.png s--.png

**** it, can't spend a DP on the pips without fainting.

And should I roll against getting hit by walls? Assuming that I do, I wish to spend a DP to score 3 additional hits at the group that attacks me. Otherwise, I think that I will only be scoring one hit. (Each hit deals 11 wounds.)

Raising strain to 11 before this matter clears up.

Edited by Arctanaar

You can use 1 if you like. You don't pass out until exceeding your Strain threshold so you're still standing at 12.

The Autofire takes 2 Advantage so you can either hit an additional 2 times or you can Crit (automatically removing 1 Minion) and not suffer the strain/Destiny flip.

The three hits will do more for you as far as killing Vrblther

Oh, right, I forgot about that requirement for passing out. I want to spend a DP to score 2 additional hits, then.

Ok 2 go down with the other two reeling from the rain of fire

An almost 36 hour delay from me. I'm sorry for that.

No worries, now we just need @Revanchist to go.

Edited by Shlambate

Revanchist?

Alright. Crazy week at work. So if I'm reading everything correctly I'm currently engaged with one of the Vrblther rivals right? If so, is it the one I already hit?

Yep

Remember if you attack you get a boost from Bull scaring the dumb beasts.

Revanchist?

Hope that we will be able to continue soon.

I'm on , but its not my turn

Hey if we get going between Hurricane Irma and when I get power again, I'll be gone for that long. Hopefully the eye of the storm stays off coast.

It has been a week since Revanchist's last post. Should we wait for them a little longer, or continue without them (for now)?

Are we dead?

I hope not.

Me too

@richardbuxton @Revanchist

Ugh so sorry folks. I am back. Ok, so if I want to use Harm on the beast I am currently engaged with, how will the boost from Bull affect me roll.

@Richardbuxton Revanchist is back.