The Random Spam-Induced Thread

By devilmonkey, in Odds & Ends

Ouch, same place as Ansem? That's gonna hurt something awful.

But so worth it if you ask me.

#1.1 Taco's from Taco Bell are NOT actually taco's, merely a cheap American imitation. And Taco's from JitB...don't get me wrong, they're delicious (even more so if grease is a staple of your diet) but the man who looked up them and named them "taco's" was obviously blind.

#1.b REAL taco's must be obtained from what we in Cali call "Taco Trucks". They may not look it, but the best taco's in the world can be obtained from them

#7 You should get the Heartless symbol tatooed on your left chest. In my current "dead' state, thats the best I got

#485 Today, I went to one of my favorite card shops. You know what I found? Chuck Norris had visited it. How did I know? They marked out the spots inside the store where his feet had first touched the floor. These being the only spots still left in-tact, of course.

I already knew where to ge the Heartless symbol, the middle of the chest like Ansem had, the Nobody ymbol on my back. But i'm still stumped on where to put the Unversed symbol...

I'm sketching out the design for a computer-esque tattoo at the moment. I'm looking at something along the lines of exposed motherboard and wiring leading to the skin over one of my vital organs.

And a USB symbol tattooed on the top of my shoulder, and then some linework and shading done to make my arm look like it's been 'plugged in' to my shoulder.

I wish to be the cyborg.

SHHHHH quiet you BABOONS. I'm building my freakin atom smasher in the corner over here...can't quite do that with all this BACKGROUND NoISE