By devilmonkey, in Odds & Ends

*Read above post*

*Take a drink of tea*

*Realise*

*Monocle pops out, spurt tea everywhere*

Ye Gods!

The question is

Have the Parrots become AWARE !?!

You pitiful bipeds don't know the meaning of 'aware'.

Errr, all birds are bipedal.

simulacra said:

Fool. We are avian, we have no need to rely on extraneous ground ligaments for transport.

Your limited ground-based form reflects your limited intelligence.

Whilst you toil away, typing at your computers, we are moving into households across your world. This is but step 1 of our master plan.

Wait.. lemme make this make sense...

You're plan is to move into our households..

In cages..

With people throwin crackers at you...

I think I've seen this before. Didn't Disney make a work call'd 'Aladdin' reflectin this? You're the next Iagos?

Parrots said:

simulacra said:

Fool. We are avian, we have no need to rely on extraneous ground ligaments for transport.

Whilst you toil away, typing at your computers, we are moving into households across your world. This is but step 1 of our master plan.

The article is right.

That is the sort of answer a young child would give.

Parrots said:

simulacra said:

OBJECTION!!!

*epic point*

The True parrots wouldn't do something so careless as to just come out of hiding and give away their plans so easily....not unless being tortured for months. I ACCUSE YOU OF BEING A PARROT IMPERSONATOR!!!!!

I agree with Chuck

devilmonkey said:

I agree with Chuck

FFG Chuck Norris?

The only man capable of having 2 The Kings?

Trothael said:

FFG Chuck Norris?

The only man capable of having 2 The Kings?

No no, that's a common misconception. FFG Chuck Norris is not a man . He is actually a demi-god with card playing powers matched by none. He merely disguises himself as a man so pirates (with their parrots) can openly challenge him in duels

I bet FFG Techno Viking could beat FFG Chuck Norris in a fair fight, but if it were a sanctioned Pokebattle the outcome is up in the air.

FlameChampion267 said:

I bet FFG Techno Viking could beat FFG Chuck Norris in a fair fight, but if it were a sanctioned Pokebattle the outcome is up in the air.

There is no FFG Techno Viking

Trothael said:

FlameChampion267 said:

There is no FFG Techno Viking

That you know of...he only reveals himself to those he deems worthy...

It is strange that my soon-to-be Taco Bell manager takes his job WAY too seriously?

Next time I am in America, I would like to visit a Taco Bell. I have never eaten a Taco before.

Trothael said:

I have never eaten a Taco before.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Well...that does it...you ARE coming to GenCon and we ARE getting you a taco IMMEDIATELY!

Th-they're not something we eat in this country. Our fast food consists of McDonalds, KFC and Subway...if you're lucky then you might locate a Burger King.

We don't have Taco Bells or Jack In The Boxes...

Speaking of JitB, HOW do they get the bread yellow ? It...looked...weird...

Also: I want another tattoo already. Nobody and Heartless symbols, yeah? Or maybe something Org. related. SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR ME TO PERMANENTLY SCAR INTO MY FLESH.

I just realised that I have never eaten any Mexican food. Ever.

Trothael said:

SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR ME TO PERMANENTLY SCAR INTO MY FLESH.

An entire list of all heartless that appear throughout the KH series?

I would, but Veno's doing that as a ribpiece and I wouldn't want to copy him.

Trothael said:

I just realised that I have never eaten any Mexican food. Ever.

Again...GENCON...TACO BELL...NOT NOW...but...RIGHT NOW!

Trothael said:

Also: I want another tattoo already. Nobody and Heartless symbols, yeah? Or maybe something Org. related. SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR ME TO PERMANENTLY SCAR INTO MY FLESH.

hmmm, Heartless and Nobody symbols are obvious choices...you like Full Metal Alchemist right? You could get that symbol on the back of Ed's cloak...that'd be sweet. ^_^

The Flamel seal/Elric family symbol?

I have that in necklace form already. Dunno if I'd get it tattooed. Perhaps some Homonculi seals or one of the soul-binding blood seals.

I'm going to get the Heartless Symbol tattoed on my chest (Like KH1 Ansem had), the Nobody symbol on my back. But where to put the Unversed Symbol?