DARTH VADER IS KINDA MEAN - Jodo Cast Skirmish Videos and Extras

By Rogue Dakotan, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

you forgot Verena and Saska! they're spies! :P

Spies that won't be missed on this team..

10 hours ago, RogueLieutenant said:

you forgot Verena and Saska! they're spies! :P

Spies that won't be missed on this team..

I keep forgetting that Saska is a spy, going to check, instantly forgetting after checking, and then being surprised again later that she's a spy

The best spies are spies without you knowing they're spies. ;)

On 9/20/2017 at 9:01 PM, SlowComet said:

Run ALL of the spies.

Leia with combat suit

eSabs with TC

Davith

Loku

Murne

Mak

Gideon

3-PO

1 pt left over for something.

Got in a video with this list. ;)

Not going to spoil how it performed. You'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the video will be ready early next week....

4 hours ago, RogueLieutenant said:

Got in a video with this list. ;)

Not going to spoil how it performed. You'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the video will be ready early next week....

I tried it a few weeks back. Hope you did better. Looking forward to the video.

new video! Thanks for the list @SlowComet

On 9/25/2017 at 4:15 PM, RogueLieutenant said:

new video! Thanks for the list @SlowComet

I feel like that spies list was on an interesting track, but needs tuning. What are your thoughts on possible improvements, @RogueLieutenant ?

hmm. remove Murne and Mak for an extra set of eSabs might be enough. :) that also frees up 2 cards and 5 points in the command deck.

Yeah... Murne/Mak/Loku definitely seem like the weak links. Once HotE comes out you could try Jarrod Kelvin...or using Saska to bring in a Clawdite??

Another great video and a totally awesome game! Keep up the good work!

Also, Hera and a smuggler are better then the crappiest small spies. ;)

I would get rid of Loku before Murne. At least Murne can hide people and use leader cards

Edited by ThatJakeGuy
Spelling

tough to tell when watching, but when the bantha trampled in round 2, it looks/sounds like all 4 figures might have taken the damage. The bantha has to select 3 figures to take the damage for trample.

9 hours ago, Fightwookies said:

tough to tell when watching, but when the bantha trampled in round 2, it looks/sounds like all 4 figures might have taken the damage. The bantha has to select 3 figures to take the damage for trample.

Yup. The proper authorities have been notified. The perp is being dealt with as we speak.

It's all under control.

giphy.gif

One of these days we'll get through a video without a rules mistake. One day.

It only happens when we're recording too is the best part. :P

2 hours ago, RogueLieutenant said:

One of these days we'll get through a video without a rules mistake. One day.

It only happens when we're recording too is the best part. :P

Or is it because when it's recorded and put out to the pedantic Internet community, your mistakes become apparent?

That's the thing about little rules errors; if you knew better, you wouldn't be making them. I'm not saying I'm perfect either by the way, but generally a 3rd party observer can spot that before the two of you playing, usually because your minds are focused on not just the current interaction but also the moves ahead that you're planning.

On 9/28/2017 at 0:51 AM, cleardave said:

Or is it because when it's recorded and put out to the pedantic Internet community, your mistakes become apparent?

That's the thing about little rules errors; if you knew better, you wouldn't be making them. I'm not saying I'm perfect either by the way, but generally a 3rd party observer can spot that before the two of you playing, usually because your minds are focused on not just the current interaction but also the moves ahead that you're planning.

giphy.gif

Should be recording a new video tonight to try out some of the new HOTE stuff!

Looks like it's going to be:

Jedi Luke
Obi-Wan
Diala
Davith
Ahsoka
Heroic Effort

vs

Vader
Driven by Hatred
Palpatine
The Inquisitor
BT-1
Officer
Rule by Fear
Zillo Technique

PLACE YOUR BETS

I will cheer on the empire, but my bets will go to the rebellion!

On 9/29/2017 at 11:15 AM, RogueLieutenant said:

giphy.gif

Dude! I just appreciate you taking the time, money, and effort to post! It motivated me to post my own stuff (nalhuttaswamps) and help keep discussion going in this community. I will welcome when people find my mistakes! Could lead to good discussions...and frankly mistakes will be made! :D

Thanks. :) I appreciate you watching! It helps knowing my effort isn't for nothing.

I cant wait to see how it plays out, and to see how much of pain Ahsoka will be jumping around the map. Always been an Empire fan, but I have been playing rebels since the release, go rebels.

DMHooB-UMAAY97g.jpg

Currently editing.

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW VIDEO!

This one was really fun.

Fun video, and the edits to make it quicker and make it easier to see what is happening look really good. I cant wait to try that map a few times. I played a few games with Emperor, Vader, Inquisitor, and Maul vs Rebel Jedis and it ended pretty similarly. Getting the Emperor out of play early is probably going to be key to winning.

Wow! Yes agree, great work with the edits. I appreciate your contribution to our community! Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to watch! It takes a long time to put these together so knowing you're all enjoying it makes it worth it. :D