18. Imperial Assault Regionals Report: Denver 2017
  19. Stashed Away | All Troops Defend Palpatine
  20. To Your Stations | Quantity vs Quality
  21. Legends of the Alliance APP REVIEW
  22. WOLVERINE & CONEHEAD: Legends of the Alliance Gameplay
  23. That Theme's Operational: Bespin Brawl
  24. Store Championship Practice Stream
  25. GET DOWN!
  26. MORE Store Championship Practice (stream)
  27. Cracking Spectre Cell?
  28. Spectre Sellout
  29. Spectre Mirror
  30. Regionals Report 2019
  31. Pirate's Price
  32. The Spy Who Force Pushed Me
  33. Darth Vader Is Kinda Mean

Extra Imperial Assault Content from The Jodo Cast:

If you want to connect with us elsewhere:

If you like Skirmish videos and need more, be sure to check out Star Wars Streaming ! Great content coming from that channel!

Edited by Rogue Dakotan
added new video

New video is up!

Hi again.

A new video is up.

Reconnaissance | Royal Guard Buttface

Looking for some feedback on this one as I did a bit more extensive editing here than in the past. I sped up or removed segments where neither player was talking or doing anything. Let me know if you like that.

Edited by RogueLieutenant
added video link.
16 hours ago, RogueLieutenant said:

Hi again.

A new video is up.

Reconnaissance | Royal Guard Buttface

Looking for some feedback on this one as I did a bit more extensive editing here than in the past. I sped up or removed segments where neither player was talking or doing anything. Let me know if you like that.

Editing definitely helps :) It's always easier to backseat drive when you can watch and rewind, but Gabe can still order hit if Jabba is stunned (57 min mark or so). A few little personal choice things here and there. If I was Gabe I would have took initiative beginning of second round (I'm pretty sure I saw he had it) and gone with Bantha first with survival instincts - he was likely dying that round but would have sucked up even more attacks. Interesting game with so many non-elite figures. I feel I'm always playing against elites and it just seems weird to see so many regs :)

Also, Vinto's terminal got moved somewhere during the game. Not sure that it made any difference just noticed it.

Reg storm troopers into Jabba is just super not fun.

Edited by Masterchiefspiff

Gabes take initiative got negated

On 2/18/2017 at 2:39 AM, player1352367 said:

Gabes take initiative got negated

He didn't play negation in "reconnaisance: royal guard buttface" until round four I think it is at the 56:30 mark ish. And it did not get negated then.

But from going back it really looks like (it's hard to tell 100% with the camera angles) that he drew it end of round one - to be able to play it to keep initiative while his bantha was alive. So since he drew it becomes a little more understandable that he didn't run the bantha in without take initiative in his hand (and I think his second draw was jundland terror - so that stinks but you would never know you were going to draw into those two card and move up the bantha on a one in a million draw hope.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will try keep tripping out the slow parts in the future once I get to making more videos.

Love the speeding up editing!

Good to know. It increased editing time by like 1000000% but if you all like it, I'll keep it up. Been getting over some illness, so hopefully I'll get back to making videos soon.

If it takes too much time, maybe just speed up R1 early on until there is some action going on

Hey guys. I've heard feedback from more than one person (surprisingly) that they're missing my IA videos.

I am too. I was dealing with some crap for a few months but now I'm getting back into the swing of things and just wanted to let you know I still intend to keep making IA videos.

I'm hoping to make one featuring all of the new units that'll be coming out this week.

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten or anything. Thanks for your patience.

On 5/7/2017 at 3:59 AM, RogueLieutenant said:

Hey guys. I've heard feedback from more than one person (surprisingly) that they're missing my IA videos.

I am too. I was dealing with some crap for a few months but now I'm getting back into the swing of things and just wanted to let you know I still intend to keep making IA videos.

I'm hoping to make one featuring all of the new units that'll be coming out this week.

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten or anything. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, new content! Thank you sir, was a pleasure having the pun war with you on stream.

Got a new video recorded. Editing are my weekend plans. But first I have to edit a podcast special episode about IA at worlds. So two nice new chunks of IA focused content are on the way as soon as I can edit them!

A new video is up finally!

Chopper vs BT-1

I hope you guys like this one. We bust out the new figures (except the jawa) and I have graphics of the cards that get played as well as a dedicated dice-cam so you can see the dice rolls more clearly than before.

This video took a lot more effort than previous ones so I'd really like some feedback so I can keep improving for you all.

15 hours ago, RogueLieutenant said:

A new video is up finally!

Chopper vs BT-1

I hope you guys like this one. We bust out the new figures (except the jawa) and I have graphics of the cards that get played as well as a dedicated dice-cam so you can see the dice rolls more clearly than before.

This video took a lot more effort than previous ones so I'd really like some feedback so I can keep improving for you all.

I really like the card images and cutting past the boring stuff. The dice cam is also super useful. Great show.

@Tripedge the new video is dedicated to you. ;)

20 minutes ago, RogueLieutenant said:

@Tripedge the new video is dedicated to you. ;)

Aw thanks man! I got off work last night and watched it as soon as I got the notification! Made me more anxious to get my droid stuff and try it out.

Dice cam was one of my favorite new additions, made combat so much easier to figure out from before. Outstanding job man, I look forward to more!

Edited by Tripedge

The video is beautiful, top-notch, well-edited, there are none better. But if I watch that same guy make another poor shot (10 accuracy shots without focus, Come On!) it's going to kill me. Some of those shots had a at best a 6-7% chance of hitting. Several of them had much less than that. I've seen him (or his hands and voice) in several of your videos and I love his attitude, but he makes horrible decisions that cost him the game in every video I've seen him in and it's starting to get to me. I wanna scream at the screen sometimes "don't take the the shot!"

Fully agreed with buckero0: really great video! I love the editing! (but I also agree with the idea to give some advise to the imp player about how (un)likely some of his shots were :D )

Just now, FixB said:

Fully agreed with buckero0: really great video! I love the editing! (but I also agree with the idea to give some advise to the imp player about how (un)likely some of his shots were :D )

+1 Both HK's shooting from 9+ away? Uuuuggh.

After that, it got better. But it's hard to ignore a whole deployment card wasting a whole turn.

This isn't the first video with him though, I've seen half a dozen videos at least with him and I feel terrible for the guy. He makes a couple of silly mistakes at the beginning of each game and then can't ever come back from them. But he's so relaxed, he looks like a fun guy to play otherwise.

I think Jodo does it on purpose, he's trying to goad me into driving out to AZ to get slaughtered on video in one of his next videos, "guest appearances by .... buckero0, come on down!"

Edited by buckero0

Lol my regular opponent is great fun to play with and usually beats me when we're practicing for tournaments and stuff. Or at the very least the games are really close.

The things we usually bring to the camera tend to be more experimental and I guess he just get's a bit more fast and loose when playing like that lol.

I'll tell him not to take crazy long shots next time. ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys.

45 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

This isn't the first video with him though, I've seen half a dozen videos at least with him and I feel terrible for the guy. He makes a couple of silly mistakes at the beginning of each game and then can't ever come back from them. But he's so relaxed, he looks like a fun guy to play otherwise.

I think Jodo does it on purpose, he's trying to goad me into driving out to AZ to get slaughtered on video in one of his next videos, "guest appearances by .... buckero0, come on down!"

If you wanna drive down here to be in a video you're more than welcome :D

New video is up! Might just be the best one yet. As always please let me know what you all think of it. I'm always looking for ways to improve.

The Jawa Mixup

Hey Rogue Lieutenant, random casting question - What sort of Mic do you guys use for your casts?