Showcase: T65 X-wing

By Piscopas, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

For some reason the forum won't let me upload anything bigger than 20 kB. Here's the insta link then 🤔

Edited by TV0R
fixing attachment
12 hours ago, TV0R said:

For some reason the forum won't let me upload anything bigger than 20 kB. Here's the insta link then 🤔

Yo holy crap.

This is my first try at a x wing. Much harder than i thougt! Tie fighter are way more easy. Didnt know what color to use so i went with green and yellow like the john deer tractor i drive at work :)

Edited by shodan1972
14 hours ago, shodan1972 said:

This is my first try at a x wing. Much harder than i thougt! Tie fighter are way more easy. Didnt know what color to use so i went with green and yellow like the john deer tractor i drive at work :)

20191108_013131-864x1536.jpg

Picture isn't very clear, try a lighter shoot and show us the really looking! It seems to be nice!

AhuBseH.png

I tried some Photoshop magic. Hope it helps.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, TV0R said:

*insert all kinds of Wow! noises here*

:wub:

I concur. Such a great paint job!

Just some movie inspired repaints

0EknXwe.jpg

NSyHcBb.jpg

XQSFg9E.jpg

wueiPdd.jpg

YYRL1J9.jpg

Z9oEw65.jpg

bkWybkB.jpg

VPq1TVb.jpg

from my first week with an airbrush :)

painted up a couple X-Wings to go with my squad

7226bfebd5a292ce53aaad6899b194ae.jpg 6769588bd4a95b282dad33d7b4c334b8.jpg

5ad0785fe7cbe020ab1c0dcb85341888.jpg c144fd338a9b47bd433d4a5a6dc1ffbd.jpg

Here is a repaint I did that was inspired by Millia's VF-J1. 0GO5nWw.jpg 7vutlZS.jpg

On 2/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, head_turnip said:

Here is a repaint I did that was inspired by Millia's VF-J1. 0GO5nWw.jpg 7vutlZS.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Robotech rep! Robotech rep! Robotech rep!

Hey everyone!

So, it's been a bit since I posted anything - either about fighters I had on my bench being painted, or anything new 😛 - so I wanted to share the, now completed, McQuarrie-inspired squadron (using CosmoModels modified decal sets). I present to the group...

Renegade Flight (if anyone's listened to, or remembers the radio drama version of The Empire Strikes Back from 1983 - this is the first mention of Renegade Flight)... linked via Instagram:

Renegade Flight link

Edited by DJ_Burgess
attachment fix

coronet_leader_by_marcusstarkiller_de3xz

Centerpoint Wing

Coronet Squadron is the X-Wing squadron attached to Centerpoint Wing, an all Corellian combat group within the Rebel Alliance/ New Republic. Coronet Squadron's main mission is to protect the V-9L Light Bombers of Bloodstripe Squadron and the Assault Transports of Sandpanther Company.

coronet_squadron_by_marcusstarkiller_de3

Edited by Marcus Starkiller

My two x-wings I did about a year ago. Pictured here wings closed as I just realized I never painted the details inside the wings.

0txNMYR.jpg TAqxqD9.jpg