Corillean Conflict vassal 2- Biggs & Co, vs Gink & Co.

By Ginkapo, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Mon Mothma has the spynet

the-angels-have-the-phone-box-t-shirt.jp

Darth Vader, forewarned by the ISB, moves his fleet to the Crash's Drift region to show the locals the might of the Empire. Rebel leader General Rieekan is there, waiting for him. Undaunted, Vader orders all ahead full and battle is joined!

When the fighting is over, Vader's flagship is scarred by turbolaser fire, and the light cruiser badly mauled. Both need time in a shipyard before fighting again. It's worse for the Rebels though: most of their fleet is crippled, with only a single corvette avoiding gruesome hull damage and loss of life!

The locals are suitably impressed and decide to bow before the might of the Empire (both stations destroyed), offering up a considerable amount of materials to support the Imperial war effort.

Logfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vzfna668kwis6r/R1%20Vader%20vs%20Rieekan%20Show%20of%20Force.vlog?dl=0

Veterans: Demo, Hera (that was dumb of me)

Scarred: ISD, Arq, BC, 2xTRC90, GR75, Horn

Resources: +120 to Imps

IIRC you forgot: 1 x scarred E-wing, 1 x Scarred YV-666, 1 x Scarred TIE advanced. truly a massacre :P even if i lost it was a fun game.

Edited by Kikaze

Right! Forgot about those. Good catch!

And it was a really fun game. It was a real challenge to beat those rieekan trcs AND have time to take out the stations. Especially with only 1 upgrade! Figured I had to go all inn and take my chances.

For anyone interested, Gink and Biggs are playing the (First?) Battle of Aurea on Vassal.

rooting for our fearless leader!

Short Version for record keeping:

Rebels: Veterans - Home One, Wedge, Green Squad

Scarred - Alderaan Beacon (AFK), Luke

Imperials: Veterans - Rhymer, (Wait no, because he is a prat)

Scarred - Copenhagen (Victory), Ben Nevis (Victory), St Lucia (Gozanti), Prev, Gred & Forge (Tie Advanced's), Disco 3000 (Jumpmaster), Saber Squad

Rebels take the campaign point, and inflict hefty damage.

Be8N8xf.jpg

Admiral Ackbar found Konstantine setting up a supply depot above the Aurea system in preparation for his arrival.

Ackbar was able to - through some almost abnormally lucky gunnery - to heavily damage both of Konstantine's VSDs, forcing them to make emergency jumps to light speed, and forcing Konstantine himself to withdrawl. In the end, Ackbar was able to award medals to the crew of the Home One, for critical damage to the VSDs, as well as to Wedge Antilles (and his flight of X-Wings) and Green Squadron for losses inflicted on the enemy forces. Luke found himself in a bacta tank, and the Alderaan Beacon was forced to put in for repairs.

Still, the Supply Depot was secured!

(Contested Outpost - 460 - 123)

Lxeyx4I.jpg

I've been told the Ryanabt vs Brobafett game is over? Results?

I've been told the Ryanabt vs Brobafett game is over? Results?

Grand Moff Tarkin crushes the rebel fleet under Mothma, securing 40 resources for the Empire (20 for rebs).

Imps lost an Arq, and some squads? Rebel losses were very severe.

Edit: I wasn't able to watch everything, I just popped in and out and caught glimpses of it. Like one moment I thought those MC30s would eat the ISD, but turns out they aren't as scary without upgrades.

So Ryan/Matt will have to cough up the details of who got scarred and who became veterans.

Edited by Green Knight

So the Empire has more resources? When has this not been the case?

The Rebellion has generated more sympathy!

A coordinated Rebel Hyperlane Raid disrupts Grand Moff Tarkin's supply Convoy at Raider's Point. The Grand Moff readies his fleet for combat with Mon Mothma.

"Sir Rebel ships are dropping out of hyperspace!" A panicked mate yelled out as Mon Mothma's CR90A popped onto the horizon, a white streak bristling with Turbolasers. In an instant she was followed closely by a pair of wicked looking MC30's that Tarkin recognized immediately as the Foresight and Admonition. Some support transports and a heavy squadron compliment fanned out on their flank.

"Just as I thought. All stop." Tarkin said cooly, walking slowly out onto the viewing platform of the bridge of his Imperial-II class star destroyer. He watched as his Tie fighter patrols abandoned their picket positions and screamed toward the safety of their carriers before the destructive wake of the Rebel fleet.

"Stop?! But sir, the Rebels are closing fast!" The gap between the two fleets had already shrunk considerably.

"Hold your positions!" Tarkin cut the officer off tersely. Time hung for a moment that seemed like an eternity, the Rebel fleet growing larger in the viewport window. "And now we spring our trap." He looked out to his own flank as a pair of Arquitens Cruisers brought themselves into position and his squadron wing under the command of Maarek Stele banked into a hard turn, transforming their retreat into a counter attack.

As the Rebel fleet barrelled in the wide gunline turned into a spear, the twin MC30's lining up behind each other for their attack run, Mothma and her Squadron wing following close behind. They were headed directly toward Tarkin's command ship, fire in their eyes.

As the pair of Arquitens moved into the flank of the trailing MC30, Admonition responded. Her seasoned weapons teams tore one Arquitens to shreds in a single volley. It listed dangerously to port, venting cargo and atmosphere as the lights flickered and died across it's bridge.

The crew surrounding Tarkin on the Star Destroyer flinched, one cried out, desperate to enter hyperspace and flee.

Tarkin paused, before assuming control once more. "Gunnery Teams open fire! Focus your fire on that lead frigate. All excess crews to damage control." The Star Destroyer was no longer a sedentary giant. The bright blue thrusters flared, and it's heavy turbolasers and ion cannons roared to life, throwing death and destruction in the form of bright green flashes into both frigates and Mothma's corvette. The return fire, however, was also brutal. The Star Destroyed shook and groaned as it was slammed over and over with missles and turbolasers. The shields failed, the hull glowed white-hot from close range point defense fire exchanges with the Foresight, but Tarkin stood calm, one hand in a fist on the small of his back, the other resting at his side through the whole fight.

It seemed but a moment till the battle was over, the moaning of damage control sirens and warning alarms seemingly muted compared to the thunder of the batteries. Tarkin turned on his heal and began to walk the gangway of the viewing deck toward the command table. His unconventional tactics had won the day. Both Foresight and Admonition were horribly scarred as they made a desperate crashjump into hyperspace. Mon Mothma's CR90 caught fire in the aft compartments, rushing for the safety of nearest Rebel outpost. One of the transport flotillas too was claimed by the fury of the Empire.

In the distance, the crippled Arquitens quietly spun in space, a dark hulk. With the fires out, the damage looked less severe than Tarkin had initially thought. However, the small red engines of the Rebel salvage pods glowed like fireflies as they quickly picked the wreckage clean of it's cargo, claiming their reward for the furious battle that had taken place. The salvage crews fled as the Star Destroyer slowly turned toward them, speeding off through the debris field of shredded Lancer pursuit-craft, tie advanced, and X-wings. Gamma squadron too was decimated, and Tarkin heard an emergency intercom mentioning that Maarek Stele was being rushed to the medbay.

Tarkin reached the command table and sat down, resuming his evening meal right where he had left off.

------------------------------

RyanABT v Brobafett ends with Brobafett victorious. Highlights were Ryanabt wiping an Arq off the board with one huge unmodified 9 damage (out of a possible 10) from a side arc of Admonition in turn 4. I thought that was game when that happened, since I had made the risky decision of putting the ISD to speed 0 to hopefully put the MC30's out of position and now admonition had a clear lane to strike the ISD in tandem with foresight.

However, the ISD responded with it's own clutch roll as he took out mothma and foresight by rolling exactly what was needed for each kill.

Rebels gain 20 resources for killing Arquitens.

Scarred for Rebels:

Cr90, MC30 Foresight, MC30 Admonition, G75 transport, Lancer, X-Wing

Empire gains 40 resources for victory.

Scarred for Empire:

Arquitens Light Cruiser, Maarek Stele, Gamma Squadron, Tie Advanced

so, we off to wrap up turn 1 and start turn 2? :)

I would say so. Assuming the ISD is vet'd. Anything else?

A rebel presence has been established on Aurea.

I saw gamma take out the lancer. The x wing died to a defender, so irrelevant.

Not sure if the surviving cruiser killed anything.

The Empire starts base construction at Crash's Drift and Raider's Point, to remind the locals of how highly the Emperor holds their safety.

Rebel refit and repairs complete. Standing by for Imperials to confirm before posting.

Do we post updated fleets, or just start making assaults?

We are pretty much there in the imp camp

Updated fleets > Assaults.

Biggs - Home One Task Force

Assault Objective: Come on
Defense Objective: Anyone can guess
Navigation Objective: What these are

[ flagship ] MC80 Command Cruiser (106 points) - Home One
- Admiral Ackbar ( 38 points)
- Home One ( 7 points)

- Engine Techs (8 points)
- Electronic Countermeasures (7 points)

- Leading Shots (4 points)

= 170 total ship cost

Assault Frigate Mark II B (72 points) - Alderaan Beacon

- Gunnery Team (7 points)
- Enhanced Armament ( 10 points)
= 89 total ship cost

Assault Frigate Mark II B (72 points) - Red Home

- Skilled First Officer (1 point)

- Expanded Hangers (5 points)

- Flight Controllers (6 points)
- Enhanced Armament ( 10 points)

= 94 total ship cost

1 Biggs Darklighter ( 19 points)
1 Wedge Antilles ( 19 points)
1 Luke Skywalker ( 20 points)
1 Green Squadron ( 12 points)
1 VCX-100 Freighter ( 15 points)
1 Dutch Vander (16 points)

Kikaze - Gen. Rieekan - (Battlecruiser Name Here) Task force

Assault Objective: edited out
Defense Objective: edited out
Navigation Objective: edited out

Flagship:
Mc80 Battlecruiser
- Maj. Derlin, Mon Karren, Gunnery teams, Rieekan
155 total cost

cr90A
-TRCs
51 total cost

cr90A
-TRCs
51 total cost

cr90A
-TRCs
51 total cost

GR-75 transports
-Slicer Tools
25 total cost

Squadrons(80 total cost)
Hera Syndulla Ghost
Corran Horn
E-Wing
E-Wing

Ryanabt - Mon Mothma - Admonition Task Force

Assault Objective: Not as generous as Biggs
Defense Objective: Wouldn't you like to know
Navigation Objective: Biggs don't care what you know

MC30c Scout Frigate (69 points)
- Foresight ( 8 points)

- Ordnance Expert (4 points)
= 81 total ship cost

MC30c Scout Frigate (69 points)
- Admonition ( 8 points)

- Skilled First Officer (1 point)

- Ordnance Experts (4 points)
= 82 total ship cost

[ flagship ] CR90 Corvette A (44 points)
- Mon Mothma ( 30 points)
- Turbolaser Reroute Circuits ( 7 points)
= 81 total ship cost

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
= 18 total ship cost

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
= 18 total ship cost

2 VCX-100 Freighters ( 30 points)
1 Shara Bey ( 17 points)
1 Tycho Celchu ( 16 points)
1 Lancer-class Pursuit Craft ( 15 points)
2 X-Wing Squadrons ( 26 points)
1 X-Wing Squadrons ( 13 points)

1 HWK-290 ( 12 points)

Edited by BiggsIRL

Imps build bases on Crashers Drift and Raiders Point.

Fleets to be added via edit. Apparently cant do colours on my tablet

Faction: Galactic Empire
Commander: Admiral Konstantine
Assault Objective:
Defense Objective:
Navigation Objective:

[ flagship ] Interdictor-class Suppression Refit (90 points)
- Admiral Konstantine ( 23 points)
- Interdictor ( 3 points)
- Fighter Coordination Team ( 3 points)
- Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams ( 6 points)
- Targeting Scrambler ( 5 points)
- Grav Shift Reroute ( 2 points)
= 132 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
- Slicer Tools ( 7 points)
= 30 total ship cost

- Slicer Tools ( 7 points)
= 30 total ship cost

Victory I-Class Star Destroyer (73 points)
- Veteran Gunners ( 5 points)
- Phylon Q7 Tractor Beams ( 6 points)
= 84 total ship cost

Victory I-Class Star Destroyer (73 points)
= 73 total ship cost

1 Major Rhymer ( 16 points)
2 TIE Advanced Squadrons ( 24 points)
1 TIE Advanced Squadrons ( 12 points)
1 JumpMaster 5000 ( 12 points)
2 TIE Bomber Squadrons ( 18 points)
1 Saber Squadron ( 12 points)
1 Lamda-class Shuttle ( 15 points)
1 Soontir Fel ( 18 points)
1 "Mauler" Mithel ( 15 points)

CC round 2
Author: Green Knight

Commander: Darth Vader
Assault Objective: Custom Objective
Defense Objective: Custom Objective
Navigation Objective: Custom Objective

[ flagship ] Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (120 points)
- Darth Vader ( 36 points)
- Avenger ( 5 points)
- Agent Kallus ( 3 points)
- Gunnery Team ( 7 points)
- Quad Laser Turrets ( 5 points)
- Electronic Countermeasures ( 7 points)
- X17 Turbolasers ( 6 points)
= 189 total ship cost

Arquitens-class Command Cruiser (59 points)
- Fighter Coordination Team ( 3 points)
= 62 total ship cost

Gladiator II-Class Star Destroyer (62 points)
- Demolisher ( 10 points)
- Minister Tua ( 2 points)
- Ordnance Experts ( 4 points)
- Engine Techs ( 8 points)
- Electronic Countermeasures ( 7 points)
- Assault Proton Torpedoes ( 5 points)
= 98 total ship cost

Raider-I Class Corvette (44 points)
- Ordnance Experts ( 4 points)
= 53 total ship cost

= 23 total ship cost

TIE Advanced Squadron ( 12 points)
TIE Advanced Squadron ( 12 points)
YV-666 ( 15 points)
YV-666 ( 15 points)

Tarkin's Ticklers Round 2

[ flagship ] Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer (120 points)
- Grand Moff Tarkin ( 38 points)
- Gunnery Team ( 7 points)
- Reinforced Blast Doors ( 5 points)
= 170 total ship cost

Arquitens-class Command Cruiser (59 points)
- Turbolaser Reroute Circuits ( 7 points)
= 66 total ship cost

Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 points)
- Dual Turbolaser Turrets ( 5 points)
= 59 total ship cost

- Admiral Chiraneau ( 10 points)
= 33 total ship cost

Gladiator I-Class Star Destroyer (56 points)
= 61 total ship cost
1 Colonel Jendon ( 20 points)
1 Maarek Steele ( 21 points)
1 Firespray-31 ( 18 points)
1 TIE Defender Squadron ( 16 points)
1 TIE Advanced Squadron ( 12 points)
1 Gamma Squadron ( 10 points)

Edited by Ginkapo

My scarred units: Command Kitten, 1 Adv, 1 YV.

My vets: Demo (be afraid, be very afraid)

Start of round:

Imps: 1 spynet, 2 spacers + 3 yards

Rebs: 2 diplomats, 1 spynet, 1 spacers + 3 yards

CC%202%20R2%20start_zps6qiiwr9b.jpg

Broba's fleet will be up soon - he just needs to adjust for the 15 points cost of the base.

ok-just to clarify, we dont get bonuses for the turn we get a base/location right? we get them next turn. if so, tell us cause we didnt get bonuses from ackbar's location.

ok-just to clarify, we dont get bonuses for the turn we get a base/location right? we get them next turn. if so, tell us cause we didnt get bonuses from ackbar's location.

Depends. Bases are constructed after collecting resources, so you don't get those extra points until the round after you conquer something.

Refit/expansion, only the other hand, happens after resource collection and base construction, so you'd get the extra refit right away (not relevant this round, but still worth mentioning).

Edit:

1. Collect resources

2. Build bases/outposts

3. Refit/expand fleets

Edited by Green Knight

Scheduling for round 2:

I'll be out of town for the weekend, but I have the afternoon/evening open Monday. Startup anywhere from 4 pm to 8 pm (CET/GMT +1).

Edit: it's not the only time I can play, but it would be very convenient for me.

Edited by Green Knight