What games are we playing now?

By vermillian2, in UFS General Discussion

Apparently its possible to make a decent CoC deck with just the core set, the newly released/releasing companion set and 2-3 chapter packs... still though that's probably 100 some dollars. Then again, you try making a good deck in a TCG with just 100 dollars. Ha. That's ONE booster box. No way.

The store I go to has a pretty healthy set of l5r players. Several friends have been needling me to play it, and promising to hook me up so...well. Looks like I'm going that route.

Hi everyone, I don't know if I'll ever talk to some of you again. But for me, I stopped playing in UFS tourneys and all that when the came became divided in formats. So, I was a legacy player till the end, but wait! I'm not done with UFS yet, actually I never will be, it didn't bother me and my friend that FFG is stopping UFS. I still have plans to make a ton of fan made stuff of my own, and since I won't be able to play in anymore tourneys(no big deal) then me and some of my other friends are going to eventually just start playing with a bunch of my and xenomic's fan made stuff. I'll still continue to buy the cards that I need for a bunch of the decks I haven't made yet for legacy. So, I'm gonna be playing UFS for quite some time, but outside of UFS I'll have plenty of other games to play. I have the starter set for the game Killer Bunnies by Playroom Entertainment, I play Lunch Money and both the expansions, I'm gonna get back into Heroscape once I get a job, and when I start working I'm also gonna buy that card game Dominion and the expansions. Actually, if you guys want another card game that you can play that's not a CCG, then why not give Dominion a try? It's a really good game, I've never played a card game with mechanics like that. Also, you can play Zombies by Twilight Creations, it's not a card game. But, it's a very fun game. Well, I hope to hear from you guys and see what you have to say.

I won't be playing anything else for a while. it was hard enough bringing UFS to my group of friends, and it being dead isnt going to stop them now. me and 4 friends are getting together to play tonight actually. I really hope jasco brings it back.