Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

No...the worlds are pretty much all confirmed at this point. From the Famitsu scans, what they seemed to be saying was this is teh full line up. They would be:

1) The Land of Departure (Starting Point)
2) Mysterious Tower (KHII Repeat)
3) Radiant Garden (Organization 13 members)
4) Olympus Colliseum (Hercules)
5) Castle of Dreams (Cinderella)
6) Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty)
7) Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White)
8) Disneytown (Minnie Mouse)
9) Neverland (Peter Pan)
10) Deep Space (Stitch)
11) Mirage Arena (for multiplayer only)

There is a Winnie the Pooh board, but no world for it. Also, this list only includes the worlds you can basically walk around in and explore, not like 1 boss battle or 1 cutscene.

P.S. Card_Breaker, how much was yours?

It was as I said. $400. The lowest I see now is still $350 so it's still pretty high. Apparently mine was shipped out today, so it rather means it was released or they just sent it early. Either way, it's good for me. I'll get it 2 days earlier than before!

I Saw the pics of the game and I couldn't but say....
WOW......Ienzo looks exactly like a Chibi Zexion. I havn't seen any pics of Braig, (Xigbar) in the game yet. Does he have those scars on his face. If he does, there goes my theory of Siax causing them when he went berserk....

He doesn't, and then he does slightly later on.

I want to read the Xemnas Reports again now.

There are two in game shots of Terra versing Braig on the net. The game was leaked today however, I bought mine from ToysNJoys from $340, which is about the lowest I think it'll probly go. I can't believe it is out today. I wanna cry or something :_)

Wow, the endings and secret endings are already uploaded... Reason I know being I'm subscribed to someone uploading all the cutscenes and gameplay... I'll have to avoid it for now...

I know, everything from the entire game is already up...really fast. Just for the reference, any spoilers you happen to find, do not post them here...DO NOT!

have the cutscene's been translated yet? and also put on a (free) video streaming site?

I love Kingdom Hearts, but the odds of me buying a PSP are minimal. SO I'd be happy enough watching cutscene's for now

Not all, just some. Just search on Youtube.

And yes!!!! I got my PSP and BBS bundle! Only took 5 days!

I have to stay away from Youtube until the game comes out in the USA....Argh I hate this!!!

Good news, KHBBS has already sold over 2K copies within 2 days of being out!

I know!!! This game is doing incredible well!

ARGH!!! The spoiler version of this post is killing....I want to click on it so badly...but...must...resist.....

Anyone have a list of the command fusions?

devilmonkey said:

when you get it, be sure to warn me well in advance if there's anything like "Atlantica" world from KHII

K, I'm nearing the end of Ven's story. The only thing close to it is Disney Town in which there still are unversed but the whole world is basically dedicated to minigames. There's even a human pinball machine in the sewers.

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS!!!!! A spoiler is anything in the game we aren't told directly in any scans or interviews...all of this conversation right now goes in the spoiler topic.

That isn't a spoiler, that's my warning. Anyone that didn't know DC wasn't a world in this game has probably been avoiding anything with "BBS" in the title, making it's mention in this thread moot

I was referring to Card_Breaker mentioning what the commands are or asking what they were. The reason I said taht was in intention to have nobody reply with the answer, which in my opinoin is a spoiler.

BTW, the PSP came today!!! It's soooo nice! <3

Heard it's coming out this summer.......

I'm not liking Master Xehanort's voice...

No confirmation that that is his...it most likely will be, but I've heard it might be Master Eraqus...WHICH IS SO MUCH WORSE! Either way, the people voice acting are great, but the voices themselves look to be dissapointing so far. I know Jesse McCartney won't fail us as I always liked his voice as Roxas/Ven, but IDK about the rest.

Excuse my French but Leonard ******* Nimoy plays MXehanort. Leonard Nimoy.

**** yeah.

Card_Breaker said:

I'm not liking Master Xehanort's voice...

You mean (as Troth said) Leonard ******* Nimoy?!

How could you not like that?!

GTFO my internetz!

I like Lemoy and all, but hear the voice and look at him...they don't match up. How would u like Justin Bieber as Ven? 97% of the girls in the US would love that, but does that make it OK or make his voice great? NO!!!!