Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

TheChampIsHere said:

I like Lemoy and all, but hear the voice and look at him...they don't match up. How would u like Justin Bieber as Ven? 97% of the girls in the US would love that, but does that make it OK or make his voice great? NO!!!!

Yeah, and if they got Morgan Freeman or Patrick Stewart to voice him it wouldn't sound right, but it'd still be beyond awesome and that's just because they have amazing voices. The comedy factor only improves this.

The fact alone that it's Leonard Nimoy makes it likeable. It makes up for the whole "Not-matching-the-way-he-physically-looks".

Also, does anyone know who Mark Hamil's voicing?

Yeah, I meant the matching up with his appearance too.

comes out september 7th

Well, I would think that Mark Hamil is voicing Terra. We know Jesse McCartney got Ven, and the only girl listed is Aqua, so I would say either Terra or Vanitas, but I see him playing Terra more. Also, yes Lemoy is great, I know that, but I don't think he should have been casted. I take the voices very seriously because I don't think the game should be seen as a joke in any aspect, so that is why I dislike how it sounds off. In most cases I would love the comedy factor, just not Kingdom hearts.

I'm not sure why you'd take the casting of Mr. Nimoy as "comedy". He's a well respected actor who's a veteran of voice work, I don't think it was done for "comedy" at all and if anyone sees it as such they need a good kick to the head for being an idiot.

I will almost guarantee you though, that once you're really playing the game, you won't even notice. I'm not saying you'll necessarily like it, I just think you won't care as much.

At the end of the day, it's a game...don't take it so seriously. Just my opinion.

Thats true, it's almost like in Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM, Sora's voice was way to old for his body, yet after a while I was used to it...that will definitely happen to the voice because you do assimiliate to it in a way.

I know it'll work that way, it's just my first impression was that it didn't fit. I'll probably get used to it. I just went back and replayed Days and Xion's voice doesn't sound quite as badly as it did when I first heard it.

I never had a problem with Xion's voice. On the other hand, a two word sentence has come out "Take that" by Aqua, so you can here what she will sound like on 1up.com's 50 most anticipated games of E3. The game itself ranked 47 so it will be in the part 1 and about 0:40 seconds into it. Sounds a bit deeper then I imaged but I'll have to hear full sentences first.

From the battle system video, I actually think all 3 protagonists' voices fit well.

Well...I knew Ven's would since Jesse McCartney is great at the Roxas/Ven role. Terra sounds perfect, and Aqua's I like too, but hers is deeper then I imagined...but somehow I like it.

In the E3 video, Aqua sounds unnatural sometimes. But in general, I'm liking the voicings. But O_O Yay, a new hooded boss. Overall, I can't wait.

The game does look outstanding...once again, more then Aqua's, I can't get over how deep Master Xehanort's voice is... :(

Does anyone know anything about the new Kingdom Hearts 3D game...thats the official name as of now.

TheChampIsHere said:

Does anyone know anything about the new Kingdom Hearts 3D game ...thats the official name as of now.

Whatwhatwhat?

I saw a hint that Re: Coded might be 3DS instead of DS, but nothing about a mystery project.

Links plx

www.kh2.co.uk

they have pictures. Re: Coded pictures have also surfaced...but that will be for the regular DS...the 3DS will have Kingdom Hearts 3D, which you shouldn't expect till end of next year if not early 2012.

I'm not a fan of that site because of that speculation of a DIFFERENT game, it's sending out information presented as FACT when it's just, as I said, speculation..

It seems to me, no one is making the connection that RE: Coded could be "Kingdom Hearts 3D". If they're giving it the "RE" tag, it wouldn't surprise me that they it is.

Re:Coded has been confirmed to not be Kingdom Hearts 3D, becasue there are gameplay pictures which are very lagging compared to 3DS graphics...despite the graphics still looking as good as 358/2 Days, it does not cut 3DS graphics.

P.S. Shinji Hashimoto has confirmed Kigndom Hearts 3D, is a "completely new game" and it was indeed the game that was confirmed to "make an impact," as it has on these forums a bit and many other forums around the world. The story is new, and he says more info will be out temporarily...the reason he does not say "soon" is becuase many countries have yet to get Birth By Sleep, and Re:Coded is on its way...

P.S.S. So far Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep has won 2 E3 awards, one from IGN and one from Gamespot. The reviews are even better then they were at the Tokyo Game Show and my favorite quote is "the magic from Kingdom Hearts 1 is back :D ."