Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

With the new game coming up, I thought it would be a good idea for a new discussion. Plus with the boards dead like this, we need something to talk about...

I put pre-ordering the PSP bundle on my Christmas list...xD

I know! I'm so glad that PSP's can play international games, since this allows this Jap. PSP to play the US game. However, one problem, you cannot access the US Playstation Store from a jap. PSP from what I know of, so if they release any DLC, we cannot get it. Also, don't think that they will release it here in teh US, they will do what they did for Dissidia, they have a bundle, but the PSP 3000 inside is only a plain silver one, not a special edition one...yeah, a rip-off...I know.

TheChampIsHere said:

I know! I'm so glad that PSP's can play international games, since this allows this Jap. PSP to play the US game. However, one problem, you cannot access the US Playstation Store from a jap. PSP from what I know of, so if they release any DLC, we cannot get it. Also, don't think that they will release it here in teh US, they will do what they did for Dissidia, they have a bundle, but the PSP 3000 inside is only a plain silver one, not a special edition one...yeah, a rip-off...I know.

I know. No wonder the PSP bundle inflated to $400...lawl.

Nothing I really want this year for Christmas so that's the only thing on my list. Now to hope I don't get clothes and someone gets me it...

I know...I'm getting that and LBP PSP and Tekken 6 and all 3 Formatin Arts Sets...I know....I'm a spoiled brat, and yet...I've gotten over that. I didn't know it got inflated though. Can you send me a link to where it says that?

has an official release date been set for it yet? I've been out of the Video Game loop for a little while...

Only in Japan, which is 1.9.2010. The US release date is not announced yet. However, I did not know that the price was inflated...that is a lot, I'm gonna wait to see if anyone has it lower, becuase I few big sites have yet to list their prices.

The lowest on eBay I see is $399.99... That'll probably be the one I get since I usually get stuff fast (1 week) in comparison to some of the major websites (2-4 weeks).

Only problem. It is reccommended that you do not buy electronics off Ebay, because it comes with no warranty in most cases. Usually, in most well-known websites, there are at least a small warranty policy.

Well the person has plenty of good feedback. Plus I have gotten lots of electronics off eBay that've arrived and worked just fine. So I'll take the chance.

well, the reason I say that is not because it will come broken, but if it ever does, you cannot get a new one, but it is your choice, so you can do with it as you want. On the good hand, did you get a DSi, my friend found a guy who could hack Jap. ones and turn them into US ones. He did that to her KH DSi, and thats really cool, because it is fully functional as a English DSi, but he had to hack it or something.

I never got a KH DSi. But that's pretty cool.

Zack Fair is in BBS in Olympus Coliseum!

And now thanks to the new trailer, I have a pretty good idea why Roxas looks like Ven (as Ansem the Wise kind of hints at).

Card_Breaker said:

And now thanks to the new trailer, I have a pretty good idea why Roxas looks like Ven (as Ansem the Wise kind of hints at).

Are you speaking of the newest Japanese trailer? I'm guessing you can understand a bit of Japanese? Cause I didn't pick up anything like that, just from watching it.

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

Are you speaking of the newest Japanese trailer? I'm guessing you can understand a bit of Japanese? Cause I didn't pick up anything like that, just from watching it.

I have a translated video of it. I'm subscribed to a guy on Youtube who uploads anything new in KH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQJiLHUeY4&feature=sub

Awesome...thank you sir!

Already seen everything except the game itself.

Braig is apparently stronger than the big MH.

Masked apprentice is called Vanitas.

The Keyblade trio's master is called Eraques (lolyen sid)

Isa and Lea are in there as well as the Big 6.

And there's still no Sword In The Stone world ¬¬

Well...all that info was in the new Dengeki scans which you should check out on KHinsider. There are 11 worlds total (including multiplayer world, Mirage Arena), the whole Command Deck Board System is still weird to me, as for the D-link summons, the only confirmed ones as of now are Cinderella, Princes Phillip, Stitch, Mickey, and Zack. There are more most likely. However, I am most curious to find out more info on why Aqua's armor was in the Room of Sleep, and Ven was seen to be sitting in a chair similar to the Room of Awakening.

Card_Breaker said:

Greatest moment of my life was reading this post, took about an hour to stop having a panic attack. Aside from Vivi, Zack is my favourite FF character.

When dose the game actully come out in the us.

serio.gif

There is no official release date yet, speculation is in the winter 2010.

Should be out in Japan this month or next at the latest....which means we'll get it sometime either Late Spring or Early Summer.

WayToTheDawn said:

Should be out in Japan this month or next at the latest....which means we'll get it sometime either Late Spring or Early Summer.

The 9th in Japan. I get mine on the 16th because of the time it takes to ship. I can't wait!

when you get it, be sure to warn me well in advance if there's anything like "Atlantica" world from KHII

devilmonkey said:

when you get it, be sure to warn me well in advance if there's anything like "Atlantica" world from KHII

You will be informed. I just hope not... It was just unnecessary in KHII.