TheDearth presents: NPC & Creatures Cards

By the_dearth, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

I really like your template, but unfortunately the download link for the template doesn't seem to be working atm. If you or anyone could post up a new download link I would be very appreciative.

Edit: It works now I retract my request but repeat my thanks for these cards.

Edited by molerat92
Problem fixed

Mediafire is quite a reliable hoster but please reach out if the link stops working at some point!

Any one have a good printshop to print them? I have been through 2 places that eventually back out because of Copyright worries. I am just trying to get 1 set for my own private usage. Dearth, amazing work!

Thank you for these. There Great.

Any chance on a update, maybe after rise of the separatists? Please!

Edited by Gordian Naught
hate typos

Amazing, just found it, when looked for NPCs in Beyond the Rim. Thank you very much! :)
Do you plan to update, expand it?

Do we have any updates on this? I love it and have the most recent version from a couple of years ago (and have used it liked crazy) just curious if there is a updated version I am missing for 2019.

Thank you again for all of your hard work!!! Thank you again!!

When trying to print these from Adobe they each want to print on their own page. How can i get them to print out so they are card size and 9 on a sheet? if that is possible with out a lot of work.

26 minutes ago, damnkid3 said:

When trying to print these from Adobe they each want to print on their own page. How can i get them to print out so they are card size and 9 on a sheet? if that is possible with out a lot of work.

When you go to print, select multiple per page and select 3x3 or 9per page. But it's in the printing set... Not before 😃

I've been away for a while... Curse of Strahd 5E, various Arkham Board games & others, CoC and guitar (the wife bought me ANOTHER one! She's a keeper) now I'm back with a Venjance!! I know you don't spell it like that...just prepping some 'just in case' stuff!!!!

Its been almost a year since the last post on this topic, but: Any chance of an update that includes the characters / archetypes in "Allies and Adversaries?"

@TheDearth Hello sir, are you going to update this with all of the other books? Totally ok if not b/c i know it's a **** of a job also, are you joining the https://www.swrpgcommunity.com/ ? You would be a very awesome person to have to continue to contribute to our awesome community 😃 .

All the forms are going to be erased but that site has archived them all there....so we got that going for us...which is nice.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, jester14723 said:

@TheDearth Hello sir, are you going to update this with all of the other books? Totally ok if not b/c i know it's a **** of a job also, are you joining the https://www.swrpgcommunity.com/ ? You would be a very awesome person to have to continue to contribute to our awesome community 😃 .

All the forms are going to be erased but that site has archived them all there....so we got that going for us...which is nice.

Hey we preemptively worked with The Dearth to get the Style Guide and cards host on the site!

Links will be contained here moving forward :)

https://www.swrpgcommunity.com/gm-resources/homebrew/the-dearths-style-guide

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!